The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mywend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Angry Blk 4 Toa Payoh Lor 7 SPA shop

Pls be careful w ur s11 at this Blk 4 Toa Payoh Lor 7 SPA shop. I got stolen abt 300sgd. Only to realise it at a later stage. If any 1 visiting Pls be careful. Best part is that stealing include a 100 dollar pcs of Brunei money. So Bro sis out there received this u will know who has steal it. Pls be careful.

Last edited by mywend; 04-09-2017 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blk 4 Toa Payoh Lor 7 SPA shop

U can try the ones along Lor 5 instead - MILF though but gives reasonably good massage and others (all at std rates). I tried two shops along this road and both are ok (cannot complain).
Old 04-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywend View Post
Pls be careful w ur s11 at this Blk 4 Toa Payoh Lor 7 SPA shop. I got stolen abt 300sgd. Only to realise it at a later stage. If any 1 visiting Pls be careful. Best part is that stealing include a 100 dollar pcs of Brunei money. So Bro sis out there received this u will know who has steal it. Pls be careful.
Which ML? I been there more than 30 times nothing happen to me.
Mind to share how it happen?
If u r in the room how ur money get stolen?
Or u r just making up story?
Old 04-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
U can try the ones along Lor 5 instead - MILF though but gives reasonably good massage and others (all at std rates). I tried two shops along this road and both are ok (cannot complain).
Lor 5 got 2 joints? Time to go take a look.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

I fall into deep sleep as the massage going on. And my clothing was hanging on another side of the wall. I did not realise it tll I did my payment for electronic stuff in tempines. As this is my 2nd times returning to that shop. As for the 1st time I did no sleep. So no chance to hand on. Up to u guy to believe. Anyway if any 1 did receive a payment plastic 100 dollar Brunei note ending 28 will be the suspect likely. Anyway there is only 2 messuse lady during the day times only. And that lady who massage me say she alway off during Sunday only. So during my deep sleep who come in and out of the room I am not sure cos I am lying facing down. Hello out there. There is nothing to makeup come on. I been to so many spa and massage shop and out there nothing like that happen b4. So juz a warning to u all guy and sis. I am not here to subotage the shop business.

Last edited by mywend; 04-09-2017 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

U can try putting 20pcs of 50 dollar note into ur wallet and have a deep sleep in that joints to try. It fine with me that u don't believe. Anyway I am not here to subotage the joint business. Juz hope that the bosses of the join8t will look into it to protect customers assets .
Old 04-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ThomasGayKahLeo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
U can try putting 20pcs of 50 dollar note into ur wallet and have a deep sleep in that joints to try. It fine with me that u don't believe. Anyway I am not here to subotage the joint business. Juz hope that the bosses of the join8t will look into it to protect customers assets .
Bro try making a police report on JM Spa Blk 4 Toa Payoh Lor 7.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=Tinawang;16381426]U can try the ones along Lor 5 instead - MILF though but gives reasonably good massage and others (all at std rates). I tried two shops along this road and both are ok (cannot complain).sure bo

Last edited by mywend; 05-09-2017 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Crab reason
Old 04-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ThomasGayKahLeo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
You can call Police as this is a case of theft.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGayKahLeo View Post
Bro try making a police report on JM Spa Blk 4 Toa Payoh Lor 7.

Brother out there it of no use. Cos if the thieves wan to steal it sure have a way to get rid of the note. My friend already advised me. Anyway many places even country club also don't accept that Brunei plastic 100 note. Only banker and big shops accept that note here
Old 04-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
I fall into deep sleep as the massage going on. And my clothing was hanging on another side of the wall. I did not realise it tll I did my payment for electronic stuff in tempines. As this is my 2nd times returning to that shop. As for the 1st time I did no sleep. So no chance to hand on. Up to u guy to believe. Anyway if any 1 did receive a payment plastic 100 dollar Brunei note ending 28 will be the suspect likely. Anyway there is only 2 messuse lady during the day times only. And that lady who massage me say she alway off during Sunday only. So during my deep sleep who come in and out of the room I am not sure cos I am lying facing down. Hello out there. There is nothing to makeup come on. I been to so many spa and massage shop and out there nothing like that happen b4. So juz a warning to u all guy and sis. I am not here to subotage the shop business.
I assume u telling the truth. But when you pay the ml u never noticed cash shortage? It is $300 not $50.
When you discover at tampines time what proof you have it is tpy ml taken ur money? And not that you drop it? Easy to accuse ppl but to be fair must have proof.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lun1971 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agreed with Kalyan.
How can you not knowing that you have got shortage of cash when you left the joint?
How the hell the ML know you have plenty of cash in your wallet? She is also so daring to steal so much cash and not afraid to be caught straight in the shop?
When you put the address of this joint as the thread header your motive is pretty clear. Then another clone bro coming to promote other joints in tpy?
Good marketing play.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lun1971 View Post
How can you not knowing that you have got shortage of cash when you left the joint?
How the hell the ML know you have plenty of cash in your wallet? She is also so daring to steal so much cash and not afraid to be caught straight in the shop?
When you put the address of this joint as the thread header your motive is pretty clear. Then another clone bro coming to promote other joints in tpy?
Good marketing play.

Whatever u wan to say la. Np when u have a stack of cash in ur wallet mix of 100 to 50 to 10 to 2 total abt plus will u notice it immediately. Will u start counting infront of the stranger. Secondly I was ask to pay 1st at the counter b4 the massage start so wallet was review. I don't blame anyone out there Sense of security was down too as too tired also. Bro and sis I was juz posting this to ask u guy to becareful and don't like me fall in to a victim that all. If u r the owner of the joint pls take notice of this incident.

Last edited by mywend; 05-09-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lun1971 View Post
Good marketing play.

If u think this is a marketing by all mean. It OK that u Bro and sis out there don't believe. Anyway I not from any of the joints. Mouth of word is u to u guy. Believe it or become victims is up to u. Cos needle did not poke into ur skin so u can say whatever u wan. Anyway if any person used that brunei note very soon it will be track down.
Old 25-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't usually post, but this is too much I need to defend. This TS confirm is someone trying to sabo. This place is my fav playground, and I know all the masseurs there. They are nice and honest people, which I have no problem at all. No shop will be so stupid to steal a few hundred and invite police case. Disrupt their own business by allowing a chance for police to come and perform check? Who will be so stupid. I have heard from the ladies in the shop that an ex col opened a shop nearby, maybe wanna sabo. Pls man. Want to do business Pls have some standard and not using this type of method. Really cmi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1