The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Etio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HIV from legal Geylang CSW

Hey all like to know if anyone heard stories of legal Geylang CSW infected with HIV? Been going to the houses for a few years and always use protection for intercourse but the concern is still at the back of my mind, is Geylang safe from HIV? Is HIV a concern even with the monthly screenings and all that? What Bros think or heard about this issue?
Old 01-12-2017, 07:26 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV from legal Geylang CSW

HIV isnt exclsuive to geylang, if anything, i reckon it is a much safer than those illegal WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etio View Post
Hey all like to know if anyone heard stories of legal Geylang CSW infected with HIV? Been going to the houses for a few years and always use protection for intercourse but the concern is still at the back of my mind, is Geylang safe from HIV? Is HIV a concern even with the monthly screenings and all that? What Bros think or heard about this issue?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are screened upon arrival before they start work. Provided they follow the rules of the game and allow only protected intercourse the chances of catching HIV are low.

Government endorsed Geylang broads are probably one of the safest commercial sex options in the world.

Is the risk zero? Of course not. However the odds are in your favor and if you do want to indulge in commercial sex Geylang should be your favorite option.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-12-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
They are screened upon arrival before they start work. Provided they follow the rules of the game and allow only protected intercourse the chances of catching HIV are low.

Government endorsed Geylang broads are probably one of the safest commercial sex options in the world.

Is the risk zero? Of course not. However the odds are in your favor and if you do want to indulge in commercial sex Geylang should be your favorite option.
Thanks boss Sam for your words of wisdom.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
is Geylang safe from HIV?
I can say its pretty much very safe due to the mandatory checks that are required by all there
Old 02-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

GL is as safe as commercial sex can get. As long as you remember to always wear a condom and it doesn't break, you are golden.

Still, go for annual or biannual HIV tests to be safe.

Quote:
Old 02-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

i think those who kana HIV are mostly those who raw especially overseas (Batam, bintan, China village) etc.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
i think those who kana HIV are mostly those who raw especially overseas (Batam, bintan, China village) etc.
i seriously a brain scan is probably more important than those HIV test in this forum
Old 04-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
I think those who kana HIV are mostly those who sit on the toilet bowl without karchng protection especially Singapore (Changi Village Hawker Center, Ion Orchard, Bugis MRT etc.)

Gong simi Jiao wey
Old 05-12-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously if u count the number of FL in dome 1, 2, 3, L and all the geylang WL. Let’s assume there are 200 FL in total. Assuming each fuck 5 times a day (1000 fuck per day). If u multiply by 365 days. That is 365,000 fucks. This is probably a small number (exclusive of those who fuck maids, those who fuck overseas, those who fuck with colleagues/FB/ mistress/ sugar babes, swinging/ orgy/ gangbang etc). All these accounts to 300+ new HIV cases a year. Seriously if the virus is so rampant, likely MOH ballshrink already.

Still can talk all the cock and bull story. Seriously I believe a huge number are due to raw fucking, anal. If you don’t believe, ask any doctor in china. Their HIV patients (especially in village and less developed province) are serious. Some possibilities include raw, poor quality condoms etc....if anyone go to sauna in china, all these caps seriously don’t know from where. Maybe made from recycled condoms. Personally I know a handful who kana because they have been fucking a lot in Batam, Tanjong Pinang without using caps. Well, very unfortunate but true stories
Old 05-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
I think those who kana HIV are mostly those who sit on the toilet bowl without karchng protection especially Singapore (Changi Village Hawker Center, Ion Orchard, Bugis MRT etc.)

Gong simi Jiao wey
I got 3 friends who fuck a few thousand FL in SG with good quality caps and all are still alive and kicking. Lol!
Old 19-12-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Visited the Thai houses on a Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks back. Saw a few bangalas going into the houses at lor 8. Spoke to the girl in her room and she mention that Sunday a lot of Bangala come to find them. Since then it’s been a turn off to visit the houses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1