The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sensual Massage (Temple Street)

Although i understand d phrase, "One man's meat is another poision", but i still hv to make my comment here. Dun ever go to tis joint. They ripped u off. You may also say it is a con job tat they do there. Like some bros said here, I am also surprised tat they can last till now.
Old 18-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nirvana6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Sensual Massage (Temple Street)

Let me be another fool here, I just tried this place with curiosity.

All are as you mentioned, everything goes as I expected. I was not stimulated at all, and I really wonder how some guys can get so high..

Hmm..

Just confirmed that this is really a one-time only place. I noticed there should be a very nice girl (tall and good figure), but I never know her name, because I only saw her coming in the room with an ang moh when I am about to finish. Haiz..

Trust me, do not go. Unless you are either rich or want to try something different. By the way, I was cheated about the nationality of the girl, she is not singaporean as one of the similar reply mentioned.
Old 21-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
ouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do they make u cum ? heard the new policy is they dun touch yr private parts anymore.. any bro can confirm ?
Old 22-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
blackie8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackie8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went in e afternoon nothing left saw one in bt centre - d something saw a milf inside talking to a little gal wonder she still service she din come out to ask I just by pass. Btsc was nothing too. But saw a prc milf walking out of e lvl 1 toilet Dono she is that type. Saw one shop with a prc sitting inside not my type so did not go in. Overall disappointing trip. - apologies wrong thread

Last edited by blackie8; 22-09-2011 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 23-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
fervent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
Although i understand d phrase, "One man's meat is another poision", but i still hv to make my comment here. Dun ever go to tis joint. They ripped u off. You may also say it is a con job tat they do there. Like some bros said here, I am also surprised tat they can last till now.
Why do you think it's still around after all these years? It's a matter of "to each his own". Even you are not inclined to pay for such services it doesn't mean the place is ripping you off. There are people who like this type of services.
Old 23-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo3 View Post
Do they make u cum ? heard the new policy is they dun touch yr private parts anymore.. any bro can confirm ?
No cum at all, come on..

I was served by a thai (guessed), and she is very compliant to the rules of not doing too much.

If you seek something further, do not try, take my advice.
Old 23-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo3 View Post
No cum, come one, it was too relaxing. The place is too dark, and she is probably not my type.

Private parts are not touched, this lady is very compliant to the rules set by the master i guess.

If you seek something further, do not try it.
Old 23-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

No cum at all, come one..

The one serving me was a thai(guessed) lady, she seems to be very compliant to the rules set by the master. So no touch on private parts neither.

If you seek something further, do not put any hope in this place.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hyperstud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Great rip off

I went yesterday to SP and went for the "super" at $200.
After shower I went to dim lit, open sections, large room by a good looking PRC girl fully dressed, as friendly as a prison door (not even a smile)
Massage was okay but nothing sensual. A bit of tickling of my balls and 50 min later I was told I could leave.

Never go there, there are lots of places were you'll get a similar massage for $80 (not to mention cheaper joints) and for $200 a full service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1