The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helloworld0445 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
new guy here need help

hi bros, sis so this is wat happen this is my first time having sex with my gf we both virgins so when my dick is hard i tried to insert my dick in her vagina buti cant seems to put it and i try my best in the end my dick bend like the back part of my dick not the front so im wondering is it my dick got problem or juz her vagina hole it too small for my dick and pls give some advice tks (juz for info she is damn wet when i try to put my dick inside her)
Old 09-12-2017, 03:29 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new guy here need help

Her hole too small for your dick?
Come on mate....U know where newborn comes from dont you??

On a more serious note...nothing to worry ...This is the first time for both of u.... it will get better after a few time and u will start to enjoy it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloworld0445 View Post
o im wondering is it my dick got problem or juz her vagina hole it too small for my dick and pls give some advice..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-12-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helloworld0445 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahah ic i thought there is someproblem with mee looks like i must try a few more time
Old 11-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
mikek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lubricant such as KY Jelly will help.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

It is due to the hymen.

What you can do is still arouse the lady and using a finger to finger her slowly and gently. Slowly you have a gauge on where is the correct hole to insert then slowly push your dick in with the foreskin push back.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
maybe he poke the asshole ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
It is due to the hymen.

What you can do is still arouse the lady and using a finger to finger her slowly and gently. Slowly you have a gauge on where is the correct hole to insert then slowly push your dick in with the foreskin push back.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
maybe he poke the asshole ....
Maybe she's a "he".

Joke aside, guess you need to do some foreplay to stimulate her and make her feel relaxed. She probably too tensed up.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

MEN ARE BORN WITH FINGERS FOR REASONS GREATER THAN YOUR IMAGINATIONS.

Use it to open the doors to heaven. You have been training for it all this while subconsciously when you dig your nose.

KY is the greatest invention, better than electricity. Especially for virgins that may not juice easily.

Use it to glide into heaven.

If not, pull your foreskin front to cover the head totally and PENETRATE... Once the door is opened and the feeling is understood, put on the condom immediately.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
looks like i must try a few more time
Sometimes practice does make perfect but it could also be a lubricant issue in my opinion
Old 31-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi bros, sis so this is wat happen this is my first time having sex with my gf we both virgins so when my dick is hard i tried to insert my dick in her vagina buti cant seems to put it and i try my best in the end my dick bend like the back part of my dick not the front so im wondering is it my dick got problem or juz her vagina hole it too small for my dick and pls give some advice tks (juz for info she is damn wet when i try to put my dick inside her)
confirm cause her hole too small. pm me. I'm expert at helping girls widen don't worry, i'll be gentle and she'll not feel much pain. in fact, she'll be so shiok that she can't stop wanting sex. this means you'll be song song till jurong and happily ever after

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 01-01-2018 at 12:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1