The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Massage Parlour in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
I and my "famous 5" also confused leh.....juz finished reading Online Bangkok Post Newspaper....nothing leh....
Don't worry in Thailand many things always kena prata left, right, up and down.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
This weekend I ask the papasan / mamasan for you
Sad to know that joints like nataree, aliana, Amsterdam, Caesar have closed. Prices have also gone up at other places like Labelle, copa cabana and poised on. With nataree closed, customers are now flocking to Emanuelle and Hi-class.

Some things don't change, like the number of horny tourists over the weekend...haha. Damn sian to see MPs crowded and not much selection...
Old 12-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hot-thong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sad to know that joints like nataree, aliana, Amsterdam, Caesar have closed. Prices have also gone up at other places like Labelle, copa cabana and poised on. With nataree closed, customers are now flocking to Emanuelle and Hi-class.

Some things don't change, like the number of horny tourists over the weekend...haha. Damn sian to see MPs crowded and not much selection...
hmm... that doesn't sound good to me who plan to BKK next year.
Anyone has lobang?
Old 15-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My friend, if you are in Huay Kwang..just head to Tharn Thong or Taragon at Mengjai
Old 30-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Is there any near Don Muang Airport? And open till late?
Old 30-09-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Is there any near Don Muang Airport? And open till late?

You going waterzonic 2 days also arh?
Old 30-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage Parlour in Bangkok

New regulations will effect mainly licensed massage parlors that are only supposed to provide traditional massage but additionally provide happy ending services! All Thai masseuse supposed to be licenced by the Government but many massage places just hire nonlicensed girls to provide massage and sex. Therefore, Thai Government will close all the Thai massage complexes that are only front for house of prostitutions!

But, all the big licensed soapy complexes are grandfather in but they must be careful of how they exhibit working girls! Now rest of the story will follow soon!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Thai Government will close all the Thai massage complexes that are only front for house of prostitutions!

.. the big licensed soapy complexes are grandfather in but they must be careful of how they exhibit working girls! Now rest of the story will follow soon!
This could be bad news for those of us who have trip planned to Thailand!
Old 02-10-2016, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
This could be bad news for those of us who have trip planned to Thailand!
No worries Bangkok is the official sex city of Asia.
Locating f*ck shops are easier than police stations 555.

On a serious note notice how the police target the Ratchada stretch of Soapy Massage Parlours but left the Rama 9 and Petchaburi ones untouched?

Ratchada is too touristy and will attract a lot of international attention.
Thailand wants a better image and get itself off the watchlist for human trafficking by United Nations.
That's why they start hammering Nataree first as it's the easiest to harvest a lorry load of illegal and underage aliens.
No effort needed by the boys in brown with the Army as puppet master (lansi general) to show the world they are taking action.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
No worries Bangkok is the official sex city of Asia.
Locating f*ck shops are easier than police stations 555.
at 5am in the morning now, if i was hungry and horny at the same time.. i can probably get a quicky easier than a proper meal in BKK..
Old 02-10-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Tonycheong2,

Police also visited Catherine and La Deference but didn't find any underaged working girls or foreign girls with fraudulent working permit. Also, all their licences were in order and updated per my Thai friends!

Old 02-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tonycheong2,

Police also visited Catherine and La Deference but didn't find any underaged working girls or foreign girls with fraudulent working permit. Also, all their licences were in order and updated per my Thai friends!
Police or Military? It seems like they are not on the same page these days. Military want to take over Police kickback....
Old 02-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

lost99,

It wasn't an official raid, police and army just wanted to check and make sure all the necessary license and documents are up to date and checked to make sure no underage girls or foreigners were employed!

Also, tomorrow night, I shall give you some points for helping me out in selecting a hotel in Jakarta.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1