The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
That good bro, hope you can control dont give too much money to her again, and hope she treat you well too.
Bro ken, as a old timer you have seen much of this and might have been a very season player in this. I am just giving enough and now asking her to find a job to let her survive on her own. Now she is starting to complain money is not enough which I turn a deaf ear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
To take back the investion not easy lah... If no more money from u she will disappear soob...
I will milk whatever I can. If she leave, it will be easier for me. It take 2 hands to clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
You sure you can do that? If you can, you would just have cut her out of your life already.

Lie to anyone but don't lie to yourself.
Yes you are right. It is not easy, if I can ditch I would have already ditch her. I am waiting for things to happen on her side. I will try to enjoy which every I can take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If u r back in relationship with her again
U will b fallen back once again
As u r too soft hearted
诗人老大。 好久没看你做诗了。 应该没人再值得你做了吧。呵呵。 I am soft hearted. Easily for her to ditch me. Lets see how long she can last with me with little to live with and nothing much to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I have been in the same situation as TS. Is better to move on with ur life faster. Get into a new relationship will help. With the amount of money TS spend. Think should be a well to do person. So it will not to be hard to get a new and good gf.
I totally agree with you. After this, I will be stronger. What else can hurts me more then this. Will never fall in this kind of relations again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Don't waste your time Bro TS. Your first thread post already show her pattern. She is a gold digging whore and her family is the support admin team. You say already, she is lazy n love to play. This is not wife material and probably anyone marry her will be taking care of the kids while she go to ktv party with her friends.

I not sure if you are calculating how much you can suck from her. Even at $300 a pop for top FL, you need three hundred times or more to recoup $100000. That is thrice a week for 2 years. Before you think 3 steps, she count 1 to 10 backwards n forwards thrice n even sideways. How can recoup from her ?

Forget it. Take what you have. Take what you can get. Don't hope anymore and for goodness sake don't reverse yr decision n take her as your wife. She will revert to her old ways after marriage.

And as for her family, they are out to use her to milk you n others. Probably have build up a huge retirement nest, build a big house in a 3rd tier city and open a few shops. Ha ha.. you say shop fail under her.. won't be surprised that it was actually successful and kept two sets of books. She no tell you or else you won't give her monthly allowance and recoup yr investment. Very possible right ? We play opening move P-K4, she already thinking how to Q-B7 checkmate !
Bro, chinese mindset is funny. Some families are willing to sell or let the daughter/ Wife to be a whore and make their face shiny by buying big house and car for them. Acting if they do not know even they know. I have seen some FL come and their husband and family knows it. Encourage them to be fuck by any man as long as they bring money back home. This is quite a scary culture. The women there are willing to do so for their husband and family as long as they look good win home town. Chinese saying. 笑贫不笑娼。I totally agree with you, she is not a wife material and will be a big headache to any one who take her as a wife. I am seeing this clearly as what I have mentioned above. She will ditch me soon and I will have a easier break away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
TS pls don't bluff yourself.. don't think you will ever recoup this investment.. end up you will spend more and lose more. Well not gonna say anymore cos it will fall on deaf ears
Thank bro. Already Explain as per above replies.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 21-03-2019, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been thru these. Somehow, the stories are all the same.... It's never their fault.

Just like you, I got involved with a ML 3-4 years back.

I was married back then with a kid. I lost everything. I even got myself into police station which is something I would have never done.

Got betrayed badly. Got sucked out totally.

Finally woke up. It's never too late.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
Been thru these. Somehow, the stories are all the same.... It's never their fault.

Just like you, I got involved with a ML 3-4 years back.

I was married back then with a kid. I lost everything. I even got myself into police station which is something I would have never done.

Got betrayed badly. Got sucked out totally.

Finally woke up. It's never too late.
Wat happen bro? Wat u did to got u in police station?
Old 21-03-2019, 09:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

There may soon be a solution to get rid of your painful memories.

https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...inful-memories

Scientists Already Know How to 'Erase' Your Painful Memories... And Add New Ones
FIONA MACDONALD 15 FEB 2016
We all have things in our past that we'd like to forget - bad break-ups, traumatic experiences, loss. No matter how hard we try, these memories can continue to haunt us, occasionally triggering conditions such as anxiety, phobias, or post-traumatic stress disorder. But scientists are now on the verge of being able to change that for good, with the discovery that our memories aren't as permanent as we once thought.

In fact, researchers have now figured out how to delete, change, and even implant memories - not just in animals, but in human subjects. And drugs that rewire our brains to forget the bad parts are already on the horizon, as PBS documentary Memory Hackers highlighted over the weekend.

If it all sounds a little science fiction, that's because it is - films such as Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind and Total Recall have long toyed with the idea of altering our memories. But thanks to the advances in neurological scanning technology over the past few decades, we're now closer than you might realise to making these technologies (or something similar) a reality.

So how do you go about deleting a memory? To understand that, you need to understand how memories form and are kept alive in our brains in the first place.

In the past, scientists used to think that memories were stored in one specific spot, like a neurological file cabinet, but they've since realised that every single memory we have is locked up in connections across the brain.

To explain it simply, a memory is formed when proteins stimulate our brains cells to grow and form new connections - literally rewiring our minds' circuitry.

Once that happens, a memory is stored in your mind, and for most of us, it'll stay there as long as we occasionally reflect upon it or revisit it.

So far, so simple. But what many people don't realise is that those long-term memories aren't stable. In fact, every time we revisit a memory, that memory becomes malleable again, and is reset stronger and more vividly than before.

This process is known as reconsolidation, and it explains why our memories can sometimes change slightly over time - for example, if you fell off your bike, each time you remember it and get upset about it, you're restrengthening the connections between that memory and emotions such as fear and sadness. Eventually just the thought of a bike could be enough to make you terrified. Alternatively, most of us have had the experience of a once-traumatic memory becoming laughable years later.

The reconsolidation process is so important, because it's a point at which scientists can step in and 'hack' our memories.

"The research suggests memories can be manipulated because they act as if made from glass, existing in a molten state as they are being created, before turning solid," Richard Gray explains for The Telegraph. "When the memory is recalled, however, it becomes molten again and so can be altered before it once more resets."

Numerous studies have now shown that by blocking a chemical called norepinephrine - which is involved in the fight or flight response and is responsible for triggering symptoms such as sweaty palms and a racing heart - researchers can 'dampen' traumatic memories, and stop them being associated with negative emotions.

For example, at the end of last year, researchers from the Netherlands demonstrated they could take away arachnophobes' fear of spiders by using a drug called propranolol to block norepinephrine.

To figure this out, the team took three groups of arachnophobes. Two of these groups were shown a tarantula in a glass jar to trigger their fearful memories of spiders, and were then either given propranolol or a placebo. The third group was simply given propranolol without being shown a spider, to rule out the possibility that the drug on its own was responsible for reducing their fear.

Over the next few months, the groups were all presented with another tarantula and their fear response was measured. The results were pretty incredible - while the group given the placebo and those given propranolol without being exposed to a spider showed no change in their fear levels, arachnophobes who were shown the spider and given the drug were able to touch the tarantula within days. Within three months, many of them felt comfortable holding the spider, and their fear hadn't come back even after a year. It was like their fear had been deleted.

The same drug was also tested back in 2007 on victims of a past trauma. The participants were given either propranolol or a placebo each day for 10 days, and were asked to describe their memories of the traumatic event.

Those that were given the drug didn't forget the experience, but a week later they were able to recount it with much less stress than they originally had. In mice, a similar technique has been used to make mice 'forget' that a particular sound was associated with an electric shock, while leaving other memories intact.

So far, researchers haven't tried to explicitly delete a memory in its entirety from humans (that we know of, at least), due to the ethical implications, but the evidence suggests that it's something that would be possible, given the right combination of drugs and recall exercises.

Perhaps even more worrying is the research into how easy it is for scientists to implant false memories into people. By manipulating the same reconsolidation process, psychologist Julia Shaw has shown that it's possible to make people remember a crime they never committed - and even provide vivid details about the fictional event.

You can see her work in action below, and it's pretty terrifying:

With this type of memory alteration already possible, and further research being conducted all the time, the real question now is, what do we do with this knowledge?

As creator of Memory Hackers, Michael Bicks, told Co.Create, ultimately the purpose isn't to delete people's painful memories entirely, like they attempt to do in Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, but simply tweak them so they're less upsetting. Because it's not so much the memories, but the associations they have in our minds, that cause us pain.

Most importantly, the research means that scientists might soon be able to help treat people with anxiety, phobias, and PTSD.

"Rewriting memories allows you to update them," said Bicks. "But the purpose of forgetting is not just so you can clean off the hard drive ... The ability to forget the unpleasant things allows us to create a story about ourselves that we can live with."
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...nted-memories/

Scientists have discovered how to 'delete' unwanted memories

Adam Boult
11 FEBRUARY 2016 • 2:20PM

Are there any memories you'd like to permanently remove from your head?

Or what if you could alter unpleasant memories so they're no longer upsetting? Or create entirely new memories of events that never occurred?

It sounds like the stuff of science fiction, but according to a new documentary that premiered in the US this week, scientists have discovered how to do just that - and more.

"Memory Hackers," from PBS's NOVA documentary strand, looks at cutting edge research into the nature of memory, and how it might be manipulated for mankind's benefit.

"We understand only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to human memory"
André Fenton, a prominent neuroscientist
"For much of human history, memory has been seen as a tape recorder that faithfully registers information and replays it intact," say the film's makers.

"But now, researchers are discovering that memory is far more malleable, always being written and rewritten, not just by us but by others. We are discovering the precise mechanisms that can explain and even control our memories."

Among the documentary's subjects is Jake Hausler, a 12-year-old boy from St. Louis who can remember just about every single thing he has experienced since the age of 8.

Jake is the youngest ever person to be diagnosed with Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory, which makes it difficult for him to distinguish between trivial and important events from his past.

“Forgetting is probably one of the most important things that brains will do,” says André Fenton, a prominent neuroscientist who is currently working on a technique to erase painful memories. “We understand only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to human memory.”

Other interviewees include Julia Shaw, psychology professor at London South Bank University, who has designed a system for implanting false memories, and has successfully convinced subjects they've committed crimes that never took place - research that has potentially troubling ramifications for the criminal justice system.

I was thrilled to be part of the #MemoryHackers @Nova documentary. Here a behind the scenes panel event we did!

2:35 PM - Feb 11, 2016
See Dr Julia Shaw's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The film's makers also speak to clinical psychologist Merel Kindt, who has discovered that medication can be used to remove the negative associations of some memories - through which she has managed to 'cure' patients of arachnophobia.

Memory Hackers debuted in the US on Wednesday night, and will be broadcast on PBS America in the UK at a future date.

Scientists find secret of reversing bad memories
How to wipe a bad memory

Old 21-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ! I got some bad memories to erase..
Old 21-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Thank you bros and sisters. I am back in relationship with her again. Always soft hearted, this round I will not give in to any of her money request. I will treat her like a FB to take back the investment I spent.. For the request for photos I will not post it. Alot of senior bro already know who I am in relationship and have also given alot of private advice. I hope 1 day I will be bored with her and ditch her more easily then now...
Bro do not be soft hearted anymore. This type of rs is very very tiring and know when to stop and let go. Time will heal and it will take longer the longer you drag.
Old 22-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

时间可以冲淡一切

All you need is something to move time forward. Since you are single and have some money, you are not in such a bad shape. There are real succubus out there that will suck you clean and dry.

You had your fun and now it's time to move on. Yes, treat it as fun and forget about it. You said she has a great body and you had a good time. Just need to remember that and forget the rest. All the emotional baggage will get lighter over time.

Now, you need to tackle your free time.

1) Sign up dating platform (I assume you are jacked since you had lots of sex and is bored from working out). Don't look like a worm hor, especially a fat one.
2) Invest your monies to get back some returns from your relationship losses
3) Go to church

These 3 activities will squarely put you back on a schedule which you need to follow. Problem is you do not have a routine to bounce back and hence keep sinking back to thinking about her and this utterly failed relationship.

You should pat yourself in the back for now going any deeper. If not, you will be really deep shit with no money and a long time to bounce back. Money can earn back but not time.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

i too once had a failed relationship with a working girl. boils down to the fact that she can easily turn back to the trade to get easy money.
most of the time they are in this trade because they are lazy, and want to take the easy way out. most of the time they have bad habits and are lazy. my ex was like that also.

all i can say is that time will make the pain easier. make a decision to let go and bear with the pain, it will slowly ebb away.
no matter how much money you have, she will spend it all. so it might actually be a blessing in disguise
Old 25-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
i too once had a failed relationship with a working girl. boils down to the fact that she can easily turn back to the trade to get easy money.
most of the time they are in this trade because they are lazy, and want to take the easy way out. most of the time they have bad habits and are lazy. my ex was like that also.

all i can say is that time will make the pain easier. make a decision to let go and bear with the pain, it will slowly ebb away.
no matter how much money you have, she will spend it all. so it might actually be a blessing in disguise
This is really sad and I know how it feels. Are there women here share their thoughts on this? Is it for the cash and also the enjoyment they can have like men going for FL?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 25-03-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This is really sad and I know how it feels. Are there women here share their thoughts on this? Is it for the cash and also the enjoyment they can have like men going for FL?
I was told the ultimate is to get fucked by studs that make them high and pay them alot for it.

Keep 3 guys around you. Make them pay a monthly maintenance. Travel around to see each of them . Go on biz trips together. Good sex good money live the equivalent of a lady emperor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1