The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Hoot! Hoot!

The days where you do not have to pay extra for 2nd shot are also the days when the legendary but later sexposed SEAJ was still active.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 30-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The interior look machiam like mini apnam liao. If they do overnight motel service also not bad 5555.

That area is getting too prime already. Its my first BTS station that I frequently took train decade ago. Lucky that plot of land is blocked facing BTS n escape condo construction. But if malls take over then all the fun need to move else where.
Yes, agreed with you. I think soi 33 and 26 the area with Mitu and Dreamhaven also happening and prime too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone been to The Bank Massage Club ?

6 14/1,New Petchburi Rd., Huaykwang,, 27 Soi Phetchaburi 47, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang,

Any feedback? Some says this is exclusive club with syt and various theme but some says this is same same as others and way overpriced
Old 02-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Hi guys. I am looking out for a place to stay within Central mall area. Need a clean place as travelling with ladies. But I be wandering around myself to soapy massages. Where is a good location for hotels? Any reccomedation?
Old 02-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trafficgokil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Hi guys. I am looking out for a place to stay within Central mall area. Need a clean place as travelling with ladies. But I be wandering around myself to soapy massages. Where is a good location for hotels? Any reccomedation?
Anywhere close to MRT / BTS (skytrain) will be easy to get around the traffic. For optimum access to soapy you can look for hotel around Asok / Terminal 21 Mall which close to MRT to take you to Huai Khwang station where the soapy places are. If you can convince the girls stay at Swissotel Ratchada literally accross the spas. Other area I would recommend around phrom pong station / Emporium & Emquartier Mall, there very close to suk 24 or 31 soapys. Hope it helps.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sentimental is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, i am staying at Pratunum area, near to Ratchathewi BTS. Any recomemndations for nearby soapy massages or massage with happy ending? Thanks in advance for sharing!
Old 02-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficgokil View Post
Anywhere close to MRT / BTS (skytrain) will be easy to get around the traffic. For optimum access to soapy you can look for hotel around Asok / Terminal 21 Mall which close to MRT to take you to Huai Khwang station where the soapy places are. If you can convince the girls stay at Swissotel Ratchada literally accross the spas. Other area I would recommend around phrom pong station / Emporium & Emquartier Mall, there very close to suk 24 or 31 soapys. Hope it helps.

Good points and great recommendation.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Thank you very much.. Guys

Loaded!
Old 06-01-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aoh-jun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys I be staying at least Meridien for my upcoming trip. I know is near patpong so easy to go badabing. But any massage places with happy ending nearby to recommend? I m also keen on happy massage
Old 08-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficgokil View Post
Totally agreed .
Old 10-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

been 2 to 3 years never chiong bkk already, any bros know if la belle, copa cabana all these still open? was looking at the labelle website but don't seem to show that they have any content in the website
Old 11-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
been 2 to 3 years never chiong bkk already, any bros know if la belle, copa cabana all these still open? was looking at the labelle website but don't seem to show that they have any content in the website
Labelle still open. The Lord group has closed, and it includes copa cabana.

Nataree and Caesar have also closed down.

Despite these closures, there are still plenty of other places (depending on your budget) to meet your needs.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Labelle still open. The Lord group has closed, and it includes copa cabana.

Nataree and Caesar have also closed down.

Despite these closures, there are still plenty of other places (depending on your budget) to meet your needs.
Any newer places around? Always go Emmanuelle, Poseiden and Alaina. Wanna bring my customer to a posher place.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzcalines View Post
Any newer places around? Always go Emmanuelle, Poseiden and Alaina. Wanna bring my customer to a posher place.
Maria massage. Opposite the road from Poisedon.

Steep prices, but rooms are posh. If Lord had been around, they would be in the same category.

Didnt see any syts the last time i went. Many OL and young milf type. Mid 20s and above based on best guess.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Maria massage. Opposite the road from Poisedon.

Steep prices, but rooms are posh. If Lord had been around, they would be in the same category.

Didnt see any syts the last time i went. Many OL and young milf type. Mid 20s and above based on best guess.
Thanks for the recommendation. Will go check it out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1