The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 12-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
hi guys any great frencher from jm14? really looking forward to a girl who enjoys long passionate deep frenching, im ok wit moderate looks as long gd gfe/service and frenching g13 gives gd frenching?
Apojaja said g9 is good, i dunno any good frencher in this house lol.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Apojaja said g9 is good, i dunno any good frencher in this house lol.
yes i saw his fr, guess i can only give g9 and g13 a try little to no french i will go soft and sian very fast haha
Old 12-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyo so jialat..... No woman somemore..... But she got enough visual appeal to keep getting customers. Usually when i go i will not see her on the sofa, even if she is on the sofa, quite fast will have walk in choose her
lol all one hit wonder... try one time no turn back
maybe only one thing she yes... show her yusof ishak

Last edited by GN007SG; 12-12-2018 at 11:25 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
yes i saw his fr, guess i can only give g9 and g13 a try little to no french i will go soft and sian very fast haha
Actually got 2 more good frencher in my thread, but not from this house

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
lol all one hit wonder... try one time no turn back
maybe only one thing she yes... show her yusof ishak
Yaloh, she survive on 1 hit wonder lol
Old 13-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Boobs – 5 (huge E, minus 1 for enhanced, minus 1 for huge obvious scar under armpit, minus 1 for mentioning cannot squeeze as she just do her boob)
probably the list will go on but im tired lol
she stil say dat orr...i tried her first 3 days in mid oct...
over 2mths after boob job laew stil say same thing..
google say only first 2 weeks dun squeeze...now cfm more than 8 weeks laew... stil 1 2 wait how long... wanto take advantage of us soft hearted sillypore men.
walao...so for the past 8 weeks nobody squeeze her boobs ah... walao..

i fr told u dun try ordy lor...u stil try...
i even took the trouble to shoot down a gud fr specially written for her ..

except g14 g16 ..others probb can french n gud service
g14 only can french yandao gor.
my yandao fren got excellent service from her...i everything oso canot...

Last edited by bonkning; 13-12-2018 at 07:53 AM.
Old 13-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
google say only first 2 weeks dun squeeze...now cfm more than 8 weeks laew... stil 1 2 wait how long... wanto take advantage of us soft hearted sillypore men.

i squeeze her boobs during doggie.. dun care!! imma not called the conqueror for nothing!! i think she original got C de... its nice feel lol...

whenever i feel like punishing mode i will go squeeze her boobs the more resistant the more sextisfaction

on a side note, forget to mention she got a lot of male hormones, she is very hairy
the hair on her arms longer than mine lol
Old 13-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wah...i only squeeze a bit only then she kpkb... so i try control myself n press softer... nice soft feel ... until i hit the sillycon part...
oh hairy orr... 555 .. dat explains the wetwet part..
duno nerd like 2 massage this boob bo
Old 13-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah...i only squeeze a bit only then she kpkb... so i try control myself n press softer... nice soft feel ... until i hit the sillycon part...
oh hairy orr... 555 .. dat explains the wetwet part..
nerd duno 1 2 try this boob bo
i squeeze her she no say anything lol
doggie feels good
wun mind pounding her full 20 min again when i feeling nasty
need to teach them the hard way

she got this habit of putting some kind of lotion whenever she leaves the bath

her face remind me of vip spa 802 haha
Old 13-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:

guess i try g9, passionate frenching + bbbj/cim im more happy enuff hehe
Old 13-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
How about down south ? must be a jungle?
i din pay much attention there...
Old 15-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
JM14G6
Took her today
Not bad
D cup naturals
Fleshy hips and thighs (but not considered fat)
Not much of a looker
Service not bad
Quote:
Oh... Not bad got d cup natural
G6 is not natural boobs...... silicone enhanced.
I accidently bump her nose while dfk and she flared up saying it is painful as she had silicone surgery on her nose & boobs. Needless to say also no pressing of boobs or nipples.... only allow light caressing on the outside.

Service was GFE style and SOP was shower together, long catbath, bbbj & fj.... no ar, no aj & no playing with her boobs..... after shootout she ask for extension to do massage...... I declined and had to shower alone afterwards and 100% u-turn with earlier GFE gone out the window.

Btw is she a new gal? I read previous posts here G6 was Dream .... but she say her name is Ferrari .
Old 16-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

i wonder any jm14 girls will get wet easily de? those few i tried all done bone its such a turn on when after some frenching, painting, fingering she gets wet. thinking abt it is making me itchy teeheehee
Old 16-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
G6 is not natural boobs...... silicone enhanced.
I accidently bump her nose while dfk and she flared up saying it is painful as she had silicone surgery on her nose & boobs. Needless to say also no pressing of boobs or nipples.... only allow light caressing on the outside.

Service was GFE style and SOP was shower together, long catbath, bbbj & fj.... no ar, no aj & no playing with her boobs..... after shootout she ask for extension to do massage...... I declined and had to shower alone afterwards and 100% u-turn with earlier GFE gone out the window.

Btw is she a new gal? I read previous posts here G6 was Dream .... but she say her name is Ferrari .
Not surprising the same dude mention g16 natural when obviously fake it starts to get a fishy
Old 16-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not surprising the same dude mention g16 natural when obviously fake it starts to get a fishy
Dissapointed.. Lol..
Old 17-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14 G4 Soda. RTF her today, attitude really terrible. She said she don't like me anymore and asked me not to find her after today. During the session keep rushing me to cum quickly. When I frenched her she bite my tongue forcefully. I think she going to ord soon that's why such heck care attitude. But her turnaround attitude today towards a RTF customer like me is really baffling

Better think twice before you engage this bitch now. Bad experience today, in fact the worst I ever had in geylang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1