The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: 101 Guide on NOT to feel KC towards ML/FL

There will be always stories of kc every day.

Reason is as men 99% of us will feel we can control ourselves, laugh at others kena kc as dumb and such things will not happen to me one etc. Then kena ourselves

It is part of life in singapore. If there is a demand for gals then kc will always be there.

Case in note some men really like kc feeling and dun mind it so it takes 2 hand to clap. Like playing with fire give u the thrill.

And also gals not stupid one...we have forum here to share they also have one. So nothing new.

That why my motto nowadays is fnf will do.

All information here have been shared 1000times is up to individual to realized the kc trap and like i say not be hurt or financial indebted too much due to it. Have also seen men hurt by kc go purposely kc gals to hurt them. Vicious cycle with no ending.

Learn and forgive but not forget.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 11-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
There will be always stories of kc every day.

Reason is as men 99% of us will feel we can control ourselves, laugh at others kena kc as dumb and such things will not happen to me one etc. Then kena ourselves

It is part of life in singapore. If there is a demand for gals then kc will always be there.

Case in note some men really like kc feeling and dun mind it so it takes 2 hand to clap. Like playing with fire give u the thrill.

And also gals not stupid one...we have forum here to share they also have one. So nothing new.

That why my motto nowadays is fnf will do.

All information here have been shared 1000times is up to individual to realized the kc trap and like i say not be hurt or financial indebted too much due to it. Have also seen men hurt by kc go purposely kc gals to hurt them. Vicious cycle with no ending.

Learn and forgive but not forget.
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 11-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

I think one possible way to manage being KCed is to have a few ML/FL in rotation. That way, our emotions won't be invested in ONE single lady. It's easier to fall for the girl if she is the only one we see regularly.

Problem is some of us, myself included, once found a ngam one will just repeat visit the same girl, because the chemistry has been built up, the bond forged and it's the familiarity feeling that creates a sense that we at having some kind of relationship.

I look back at the girls i have visited, it's only those whom i visited more than 5 times that will leave an impression in me. So i reckon the strategy is, rotate and limit the revisiting as much as possible.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

To me there is Only 1 type of ppl who won’t get KC

1) ppl who have been KC before... fall down hard and learn the hard way already... if not even season chiongster might fall inside the trap also thinking they meet the special 1...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-11-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
To me there is Only 1 type of ppl who won’t get KC

1) ppl who have been KC before... fall down hard and learn the hard way already... if not even season chiongster might fall inside the trap also thinking they meet the special 1...
Well said bro. Maybe some of us really need to kena a damn Jialat wounded KC incident then will be immune!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1