The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
route6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Anyone wana go explore BKK together during the month of Dec ?

Hi Bros,

29yo chinese here. Been to BBK a few times but never really explore those sleazy or popular night spots.

any #crazyhornyasians wana go do some exploration work (girls, food & etc) together during the month of Dec ? Preferably someone who is good-mannered, and patient. Im planning to go for a 1 week and I know of a reasonably priced and modernized hotel to stay at.

We will be doing our own research before going. But the places that im very keen to go will be Soi Cowboy, Khao San Road & Oynx or Route 66.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone wana go explore BKK together during the month of Dec ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by route6969 View Post
Hi Bros,

29yo chinese here. Been to BBK a few times but never really explore those sleazy or popular night spots.

any #crazyhornyasians wana go do some exploration work (girls, food & etc) together during the month of Dec ? Preferably someone who is good-mannered, and patient. Im planning to go for a 1 week and I know of a reasonably priced and modernized hotel to stay at.

We will be doing our own research before going. But the places that im very keen to go will be Soi Cowboy, Khao San Road & Oynx or Route 66.
can just go yourself if u aiming these popular hotspots. I did it regularly alone 2 years ago, for a year. Also managed to find some new places myself. Its good experience & safe.
Just beware of ladyboys.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Just beware of ladyboys.
Good advise 55555
Old 12-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Anyone wana go explore BKK together during the month of Dec ?

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I will be be blunt so you wont waste your time and maybe learn something, but really what can you offer, either I am total newbie so its BLIND leading blind, and when that happens you are more embolden and will try risky things and often get in more trouble than if you alone, or i with my own friends so what is there to gain by allowing a total stranger to join us, or i experienced cheongster, so what do i gain by joining you unless you plain to pay for my drinks in exchanged for my experience and knowledge....personally i find khao san road a waste of time for cheonging unless you like hanging around opinionated western beggpackers
Agreed with TomMAffolter.

To route6969. Please forget about Khao San. Nothing there, unless you aiming for backpacker ladies.

You can try RCA clubs. Go alone, no fun, wanna get free fuck......very difficult....worse, if you no speak Thai and if you are stingy.

NEP, Soi Cowboy.......expensive drinks, BF, ST and LT. But ok if u go and eye candy the ladies.

Apnam or soapy in Hwai Kwang......changing fast. Also expensive for your wallet.

Try the Star War cafe on Suk road.FL here. No katoeys inside the cafe. Only for noobs or those that wanna explore. I went there to drink as these are cheaper and to eat and to disturb the ladies there. U want to fight with the Koreans and Yipuns there or your wallet is fat.

Go to Thai Agogos near Saphan Kwai BTS. These are on Sutthisan Winitchai Road with all the Inthamara Sois. But must speak Thai. Can do private Agogos in these Thai puds at extra THB 100. Beer cheaper, do not makan in the clubs, big bottles only THB 200, ST cheaper a bit. Local joints here, unlike those in NEP and Soi Cowboy that charge you THB 250 for a small bottle of Singha beer.

Go to the Chaophya 2 soapy massage parlour, slightly cheaper here and at Thanon Sri Ayutthaya Road. There are also some more soapies along this road. Thai people and a few tourists go to these places.

If u got steel balls, try the domination club just off Patpong. But no cheap in this club. Ever fuck 2 ladies while spanking their buttocks with a rubber hose.Try those agogo clubs that are a bit hidden away ( do not try the tiger shows on 2nd floor along Patpong as these are ripped off places ).

Try to find the hidden bungalow here with ST and LT ladies. The bungalow is liked Travel Hotel in Jakarta, different mamasans and papasans with their selection of ladies.

Try the BJ joints and can CIM or MPs on Suk road. Try Eden, anal FJ available with 2 ladies, with all the sex toys in the room.

10 years, me working on and off in BKK, I explored BKK alone, tourist sleazy places then ventured out to less popular hanky panky areas in BKK. But never asked liao.jiaos on where, how, etc to go to such places.

Better, u go alone to explore. An adventure for u to learn, to experience, to be street smart when exploring BKK. No need people to be with you as such people can be selfish, do not know shit, greedy, only care about themselves and would not pay the bill.

Above only my 2 satang opinion.

Last edited by Yokosi; 12-11-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
buahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro do not worry. Just explore thermae and agogo bar at Nana plaza. Just remember not to pick up “ girls “ off the street no matter how convincing they may sound or look.

Bear in mind some agogo bars are for trans. If you are into trans, they are super wild in the bar and may get touchy easily.

You can take BTS to nana station and explore Nana plaza then Thermae. They are within walking distance from each other. Pick up the courage and enter the agogo bar. You can let the waitress know it is your first time and ask her what are the rates and how things work. Buy her a drink and be friendly to her. She will look after you. You have to order a drink for yourself and watch the girls dance. If you see any girls you fancy, bring her down by letting the waitress know. Get her a drink, hug her and talk to her. After about 5 minutes, she will ask if you want ST ,LT or buy her another drink. Once you are done, you can go to the next agogo bar and do the same thing.

Next you can walk down the street to Thermae. There will be a lot a lot of trans girls . Just ignore them. In thermae, just a drink from the counter and walk clockwise around the bar to view the girls. You can take a seat at any available chair and continue viewing. The place will be crowded with a lot of guys so dun worry you will not be alone. See anyone you fancy, go near her and ask her availability. Once booked, you can bring her to hotel if your’s near.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

To route6969,

Oh ya. Be aware of lady boy Agogos in NEP and SC, after the Agogos are closed, you can c the lady boys and puyings in Nana Hotel car park. The hotel is just opposite NEP. Or have beer in the beer bars along that road. Most ladies in such bars can be booked for sex. Take a walk along this " Golden Mile " from Nana to Asoke BTS.

Maybe u c African FLs, or white man trying to be a lady boy, with red lipstick but with hair on his legs. 5555+. Not a joke, really.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahahaha View Post
Bro do not worry. Just explore thermae and agogo bar at Nana plaza. Just remember not to pick up “ girls “ off the street no matter how convincing they may sound or look.

Bear in mind some agogo bars are for trans. If you are into trans, they are super wild in the bar and may get touchy easily.

You can take BTS to nana station and explore Nana plaza then Thermae. They are within walking distance from each other. Pick up the courage and enter the agogo bar. You can let the waitress know it is your first time and ask her what are the rates and how things work. Buy her a drink and be friendly to her. She will look after you. You have to order a drink for yourself and watch the girls dance. If you see any girls you fancy, bring her down by letting the waitress know. Get her a drink, hug her and talk to her. After about 5 minutes, she will ask if you want ST ,LT or buy her another drink. Once you are done, you can go to the next agogo bar and do the same thing.

Next you can walk down the street to Thermae. There will be a lot a lot of trans girls . Just ignore them. In thermae, just a drink from the counter and walk clockwise around the bar to view the girls. You can take a seat at any available chair and continue viewing. The place will be crowded with a lot of guys so dun worry you will not be alone. See anyone you fancy, go near her and ask her availability. Once booked, you can bring her to hotel if your’s near.
The 2nd time i was exploring BKK alone, i went to nana plaza. See some bars the girls like cannot make it, some bars the girls too beautiful to be true. Then got 1 fat fugly ladyboy come talk to me wanna pull me into his bar. I chat with him awhile. Ask me where i from the usual, etc. Then i asked him in the whole nana plaza which bars are 100% girls, which ones ladyboys, which one mixed. He told me all the info bar by bar. After that i thanked him, but he ask me buy him 1 lady drink in his bar. I die die dont wanna go inside that bar, so i took out 100 baht note and gave it to him for the info. Thanked me as i walked away to the nearest "girl only" bar.
I think this is the street smarts noobs need. Spare 100 baht, prevent happy ending with ladyboy.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

To route6969,

If u are interested to c syt lady boys that are not too aggressive, please go to Obsession, ground floor of NEP. Please wear loose pants and give one lady drink to a syt and can get a free hand job. Syt would exclaimed to the other one next to you.....ohhhh....very stiff....while his hands massage your stiff member. How i know this.....its my favourite lady boy agogo. U do not know who to choose....have a talk with the papasan who speak mandarin.

Go to the various Rainbow Agogos to view. Better if you go to Angel Witch ( if.it.is still around ) to watch the show. Or to Spanky's to c other shows and watch naked lady in a shower. Speak to Rita, head mamasan ( if she is still there or is she in Mandarin ) on who to book. She will recommend you " a girl with good heart ". Or go to Erotica, boss is Thai, nice girls there.

Waitress can also be booked in some Agogos.

Enjoy your exploration and do not be a carrot head.

Last edited by Yokosi; 13-11-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
buahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Bangkok for 2 days in December and entire month of January. January I will only be free on weekends. If you are keen, we can explore together. I always go Agogo bar and Thermae alone. Very straightforward. The girls are there for money and guys there for sex. Never tried charming anyone since I am have little time for that as well as little charm.

Hope the more experience bros here who can speak Thai can join us too. Maybe can have more fun in Agogos.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Anyone wana go explore BKK together during the month of Dec ?

Quote:
Buddy you talking to a brick wall, nowadays the cheongster is all types who live with their parents still get free food free housing thing they all LITTLE PRINCES who go and use all their earnings to spoil girl and get carrot chopped with the philosophy if feel good then spend, they then think they can go anywhere and have a multitude of guys willing to join and show they around as they all superstars in their own minds. Pointless to say these things as they will just ignore and continue overpay and think they are experts.
I know what u said regarding the above. That was what I said before....to be street smart in order to gain experience. Most shit heads who ask too many irrelevant questions on where, how, when, etc.....usually are dump fucks, lazy in cheonging and in getting women.

So far, this route6969 have not yet say anything. Another silent reader in SBF. Or maybe, searching here & there and could not even reply. He must be real busy or brainless and cannot decide.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
My comment not directed at anyone in particular all i am saying is all these guys who post asking to jio others to join them or meet them i think is rather foolish as you will end up waste your time with noone responding or will meet types who are either totally incompatible or are someone who is a scammer eg you jio so can meet someone to share bills, but then meet someone who is stingy so end up arguement abt bills or meet someone who bring his own gals and are big drinkers and in the end ur bill even bigger than if u went alone, if go alone at least con control level of spending, i used to go to hat yai alone go to the big disco they offer bottle chivas for only 1500baht if control flowers cost one night only 2000baht but now i rather just spend 2000baght directly on fuck, better than meet stranger who wanan act like big shot later bill is 30k baht split 5 ways ect as he tip everyone he meet then ask you to share bill
Above are correct.
Better be a sole SEAL commando.
Oops.
A cuntmando.
5555+.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What do mean with "Try to find the hidden bungalow.." ?
and where is this bungalow?
Old 14-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
What do mean with "Try to find the hidden bungalow.." ?
and where is this bungalow?
Hmmmm, I am an old man, sometimes a bit forgetful. So pardon me.

One day, with some friends, a few stayed in BKK.....working for multinational companies went to a cafe, somewhere on Petchaburi Road. Yup, got some ladies there but only do ST as the mamasan informed us. Price was not cheap, THB 3 K. Other customers looking were Thais.

Later took taxi to a double storey bungalow that is on a big piece of land. We also went in. Papasans and mamasans intro their selection of girls to us. About 60 girls there, mostly from Issan. Most of them do ST and cannot understand English.

Naughty friend that speaks excellent Thai wanna LT. Girl agreed to do it after she was let go. In other words, he save on the BF which was THB300, commission to the papasan that was THB500. The bungalow do not have a name. It is after the railway lines, north of the long closed Siam Hotel.

By now, that place would be demolished as the land it was on was big. A new building would replaced it.

Up to you to search for both places.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
.....at least in the past people have the decency to offer to meet and buy drink before asking for favours...
In the past, met Naemlo in Hwai Kwang, we walked to eat in a hawker stall, he paid but I gave him my share of the bill. He refused to accept the THB. He drove me to NEP, we hit the Rainbow Agogos. There, I paid all his beers. That is friendship.

In a G Club in Hwai Kwang, met BlueDragon 193. Drank his whisky, watched the show, ate the food. I gave him THB 1,000 which he refused to accept. Told him that he should keep the money in order to buy a nice gift for his Thai puying that was in the G Club. That is friendship.

Met Yinyang & Unforgotten, after booking our ladies in SC, we went to Hollywood Disco. Unforgotten paid for the bottle of whisky. I gave him THB1,500. That is friendship.

We, are not newbies, noobs in BKK. Old birds meeting other liao jiao. We never ask stupid questions on where, what, when, how to have fun in cheonging. We know what to do and will help each other out. That is friendship.

Last edited by Yokosi; 15-11-2018 at 07:16 AM.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the answer if there is anything I can help you with let me know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1