The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
laomeng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Life as a criminal

I started out as a very gullible boy until i get into bad company 10 years ago.

At that point of time, money was good.

I made $3000 a month with all the foc drinks and outing.

Soon, my friends introduced me to their boss and was roped in for overseas money.

I got into pimping and loansharking.

Life was good, i make 10% for all the revenue for my company which comes up to about $15000 a month.

But i can never go pass my conscious.

As time passes, i tend to get immune.

Life on the monetary side is never a concern for me.

-I will continue once i get approved for my post-
Old 17-11-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Life as a criminal

Note to take.

I am here to vent my stress here. So i hope all brothers who want to leave bad comments to just move away.

Anyway life in overseas is less stress but at times we need to drag others down as we are using their account and at times girls are not willing party to go down this route.

I have been country hopping as the network they have are international.

At times, we have to get the girls to fall in love with us so that we can lure them into working in ktvs.

However, after afew years out there. The trade also changes.

From pimping, loansharking to frauds.

There are many level to frauds especially credit card frauds.

There are the runners using card to purchase items, to those who tend to do cash out and the higher ones go online purchasing items. However, the big earners are the one who actually orchestrate the entire game plan.

What they do is purely arranging what is everyone's role and not getting themselves stained. We can easily reap in 100 over grand in a week with a team of 5-10 members.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by laomeng View Post
Note to take.

I am here to vent my stress here. So i hope all brothers who want to leave bad comments to just move away.

Anyway life in overseas is less stress but at times we need to drag others down as we are using their account and at times girls are not willing party to go down this route.

I have been country hopping as the network they have are international.

At times, we have to get the girls to fall in love with us so that we can lure them into working in ktvs.

However, after afew years out there. The trade also changes.

From pimping, loansharking to frauds.

There are many level to frauds especially credit card frauds.

There are the runners using card to purchase items, to those who tend to do cash out and the higher ones go online purchasing items. However, the big earners are the one who actually orchestrate the entire game plan.

What they do is purely arranging what is everyone's role and not getting themselves stained. We can easily reap in 100 over grand in a week with a team of 5-10 members.
Can reveal like how they get credit card info? I used to have a card which i never even activate before kanna scam transactions. Wonder how they get these credit card details. Maybe bank employees selling them to crime organisations for extra money.

Which region are u based in nowadays? South east asia?
Old 17-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Can reveal like how they get credit card info? I used to have a card which i never even activate before kanna scam transactions. Wonder how they get these credit card details. Maybe bank employees selling them to crime organisations for extra money.

Which region are u based in nowadays? South east asia?
It depends on what bank you are. Some america banks' security is flawed. All you need is to apply online with the full details and it is good to go.

From your case, i believe they actually have your full details with a staff working in there. Upon which, they call up the bank with a burner phone and change your sending address and get another letter for activation pin.
Old 17-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

However given these days, that credit card fraud has stepped up on its security.

OTP and cvv will be required and most importantly alot of mechant's security has stepped up. It is gettig harder to carry out fraud.

Some hackers have actually sent links to the respective number hopping that they install the spyware so as to retrieve the otp in relate to the credit cards.

However some developing and undeveloped countries are still prone to credit card frauds but one thing that is risky for us is tht we can only carry out face to face which is on the ground.
Old 18-11-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
However given these days, that credit card fraud has stepped up on its security.

OTP and cvv will be required and most importantly alot of mechant's security has stepped up. It is gettig harder to carry out fraud.

Some hackers have actually sent links to the respective number hopping that they install the spyware so as to retrieve the otp in relate to the credit cards.

However some developing and undeveloped countries are still prone to credit card frauds but one thing that is risky for us is tht we can only carry out face to face which is on the ground.
thanks for the tip
Old 19-11-2018, 04:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
thanks for the tip
Not a problem. Wishing you all the best.
Old 19-11-2018, 04:16 AM
Samster (M)

As credit card fraud security tightened up, we tend to move into dark market doing all form of illegal activities. Money was good but the screening for partners was tedious. Paypal, well fargo, western union, whatever you name. They are in our list. So long as the money is there. But one thing that we never touch is drugs. Courier of drugs. There are even girls we get to pimp themself.
Money is good but the guilt is always there. However, the duration in the darkmarket is shortlife. Owner of the darkmarket was caught, all our earning and deposit with the darkmarket has been seized.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As credit card fraud security tightened up, we tend to move into dark market doing all form of illegal activities. Money was good but the screening for partners was tedious. Paypal, well fargo, western union, whatever you name. They are in our list. So long as the money is there. But one thing that we never touch is drugs. Courier of drugs. There are even girls we get to pimp themself.
Money is good but the guilt is always there. However, the duration in the darkmarket is shortlife. Owner of the darkmarket was caught, all our earning and deposit with the darkmarket has been seized.
curious. what car do u drive. i realise all these young ahbengs who are ktv owners and also loanshark runners are driving big cars like merc and bmw.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
curious. what car do u drive. i realise all these young ahbengs who are ktv owners and also loanshark runners are driving big cars like merc and bmw.
I am not rich if you wish to ask. i do not own any nice car at where i am. Neither am i the boss of any syndicate.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not rich if you wish to ask. i do not own any nice car at where i am. Neither am i the boss of any syndicate.
please 乖乖 and 好好做人 already okay.

good luck and all the best to you.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If you are not as rich as you would like to be. Than why are you risking your life to do these unlawful stuff? Is it worth it?
Old 28-11-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
If you are not as rich as you would like to be. Than why are you risking your life to do these unlawful stuff? Is it worth it?
I am not rich but i am making a decent income of (10k-15k per month on a regular basis) as you know that in this trade, fast money never last long. However, if you can save. This money is really useful.

If you are operating a pimp business on a sole proprietor, i reckon you can easily earn up to 30k a month. So it depends on how much are you willing to risk. Being an N level holder, i think i am fine risking since i have no commitment and the risk is pretty low on my side.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

Please for those who always buy dumps and live do not pm me.

I do not do cc fraud anymore.

Neither do i have network to link you up.

However, I welcome other proposal that requires my expertise.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Open to proposal if you require my expertise

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=709411 i

will appreciate constructive comments otherwise please skip my thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1