The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
If you were the scripwriter ...

With nothing much happening on a (very late) week night, the 3 of us decided to head to M's place for DVDs & drinks.

M's a married woman with a husband who was out of town for that entire month ... A's a single woman who plays the field for fun ... I know A more than I know M, which still doesn't say much.

After settling down on her king-size bed in the master-bedroom, A asked for some warm munch ... M offered to cook us some instant noodles. Once I heard the room door snapped shut, I did what the yellow pages advocated all along ... let my fingers do the walking.

After I removed A's panty, she pointed out that she only wanted to give me heads ... so, I stood at the foot of the bed, with my jeans down at my knees ... she started doing what she seems to enjoy most ... just when I got stirred sufficently to make soft moans, M came into the room with a tray of instant noodles.

Hmmm ... if you were the scriptwriter, how would you wish for this story to end??
I'll append with what actually happen ... if there's enough interests.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 14-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 17
phocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to beholdphocker is a splendid one to behold
Re: If you were the scripwriter ...

Pls do continue, especially if it really did happen.
Old 14-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
AmericanIdol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes. nothing but the truth please
Old 14-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Best will be you let the two gals fuck each other brain out, then you finally join in. That would be some greatest encounter......
I'm sure you wont get another guy to join in, you sure "bao ka liao"........haha
Old 14-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

If i am the scriptwriter...

initiate a threesome and bonk the night away...
Old 14-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 22
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

M face turned very angry... and started screaming at A... " What do you think you're doing? I thought I told you before that YOU'LL NEVER SUCK ALONE??"

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 14-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

M stood still and was in total awe of what A is doing to junior... M put the tray of noodles aside.... While A is giving hell of a blow job to junior.. M crept behind my back...

Removing my shirt button by button while her fingers running all over my chest and abs... M's breast pressing hard on my back and immediately after my top was off.. She started to fondle with my nips...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 14-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

M quickly leave the bowls on the table, jump on the bed and started to strip U... den followed by self stripping, after tat she gave U a CFM look and order A to lick her and she blow Ur dick... Den she use chopsticks to roll the noodles on ur dick and started to munch them together with A.... Haha~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1