The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3106 / Power: 16
kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it weird for a 21 year old to visit prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
We seem to be in the same boat. My spouse also act of service + quality time combo. However, If I don't get my physical contact I don't feel like doing act of service.

Physical contact is very important for me. If a pretty WL is lovey dovey for me I really feel for them. Good thing is my Chinese sucks otherwise I would have been KC so many times in these 1.6 decades of cheonging.
The siambu and ATB are very good in using KC. I'm not sure which school they trained in. I feel local chabors all should go attend that school because they act like men, 0 feminine energy.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxpd View Post
I mean, you stay in camp no need spend money. Then book out Chiong once in Geylang cat 50 also cheap thrill.
When you have little or no money you will save money to pay to chiong. But once you have lots of money, paying for sex feels different.

Personally I would rather pay for food and drinks for the girl. Any other extras I won't pay. The sex is still transactional but the sense of achievement is different for you and for the girl (she doesn't feel like a hoe, even though she might act like one ).
Old 06-10-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsura View Post
When you have little or no money you will save money to pay to chiong. But once you have lots of money, paying for sex feels different.

Personally I would rather pay for food and drinks for the girl. Any other extras I won't pay. The sex is still transactional but the sense of achievement is different for you and for the girl (she doesn't feel like a hoe, even though she might act like one ).
How much must one earn to feel that paying for sex feels different
Old 06-10-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
How much must one earn to feel that paying for sex feels different
The orgasm is the same, but the chase is different. When you pay to get it, not challenging. Men are hunters if the thing you don't use effort to get you will treat it like dirt. I know I feel this way, maybe some of the bros here can relate.

There is a psychological basis for this:
https://www.businessinsider.com/sc/w...things-2018-12
Old 06-10-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
The orgasm is the same, but the chase is different. When you pay to get it, not challenging. Men are hunters if the thing you don't use effort to get you will treat it like dirt. I know I feel this way, maybe some of the bros here can relate.

There is a psychological basis for this:
https://www.businessinsider.com/sc/w...things-2018-12
That explains why bros go to KTV
Old 06-10-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The orgasm is the same, but the chase is different.
Had a friend that was totally different. Did not like ktvs that our group was into, don't know or don't like to tcss with the girls.

kns we go roam geylang, loiter outside a hotel look at some street girls, he suddenly disappear.
we don't even know he already ask a girl how much and bring to room.
Later he just said, like this simple, not like ktv so troublesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 06-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxil View Post
Had a friend that was totally different. Did not like ktvs that our group was into, don't know or don't like to tcss with the girls.

kns we go roam geylang, loiter outside a hotel look at some street girls, he suddenly disappear.
we don't even know he already ask a girl how much and bring to room.
Later he just said, like this simple, not like ktv so troublesome.
He happy can already. I tend to tcss with my bank RM or any cute young girl. Because I enjoy talking to cute girls. Obviously if they are engaging even better! Sex is so overrated especially with a pro. Some of them just dead fish I might as well jerk off in that case.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
He happy can already. I tend to tcss with my bank RM or any cute young girl. Because I enjoy talking to cute girls. Obviously if they are engaging even better! Sex is so overrated especially with a pro. Some of them just dead fish I might as well jerk off in that case.
That reminds me of a FC who approached me when I signed up for some freebie online. Of course she took the chance to sell me some policies when I met her for dinner at dtf.

Needless to say, we tcss after the selling session and turns out, our relationship situation was quite similar and she was.. dtf as well 😂

Let's just say that using each other for revenge sex is really engaging.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
That reminds me of a FC who approached me when I signed up for some freebie online. Of course she took the chance to sell me some policies when I met her for dinner at dtf.

Needless to say, we tcss after the selling session and turns out, our relationship situation was quite similar and she was.. dtf as well 😂

The girls I talk to are either attached or divorcees. I rarely encounter singles because I don't tend to approach fat or fugly gals. And I am not looking to get attached so won't bother to breakup happy relationships.
Old 06-10-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post

Heard of many stories about FC/PA that sleeps with clients to close deals guess its just part of the job to SERVICE the client
Old 06-10-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
Nice! nowadays ah gong got give money to go chiong
Tbf this was like 10+ years ago.
Old 06-10-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
GrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to all

Quote:
I rarely encounter singles because I don't tend to approach fat or fugly gals..
LOL Bro, that is such an epic diss to the single females.
Old 06-10-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeFruit View Post
LOL Bro, that is such an epic diss to the single females.
Past 30s most singles either have some personality flaw or are fat or fugly.
Old 06-10-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Past 30s most singles either have some personality flaw or are fat or fugly.
Yeah, can smell the soury body odour that will leave you wondering how the hell she does her bathing all these years.
The more she bathe, the smellier she gets. HAHAHA.
Hokkien verse: Lu Zhang Lu Chao
Old 06-10-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Yeah, can smell the soury body odour that will leave you wondering how the hell she does her bathing all these years.
The more she bathe, the smellier she gets. HAHAHA.
Hokkien verse: Lu Zhang Lu Chao
This type usually need the male's yang qi to balance out. Too much yin qi the brain and personality will become unstable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1