The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Hi I think your sharing are all very good and I appreciate it, I am curious why you share such stuff for us to learn about attraction when most people pay for sex in this forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
I tried visiting a prostitute before but could not really have sex with her because it's like doing it with a stranger(whom I don't know) with no emotional connection. Anyone else has such experience before?
Bro, thanks for your encouragement. I'm still learning, practicing and improving.

SBF is mostly about, although not limited to, commercial sex.

When I first joined SBF, I was only interested in commercial sex with GL girls and FLs. I wasn't satisfied after 2-3 years.

As you have just opined, sex without emotional bonding is much less fulfilling. I'm sure many bros share the same sentiment and experience..

I quickly expanded the scope of this thread. My reasons? They are found in my previous posts. Here are two of them.

Post #5161 (April 2017).

"Thanks again for bros here for sharing their FRs, opinions and insights.

I also greatly appreciate those bros who hv mentioned my previous posts n my citations of gurus. Reading them remind me that I hv lots of room for improvement.

Many questions have been raised. Most of the answers may be found in my previous posts. I'll try to clarify some of them from time to time.

In the last 8 years, I hv greatly expanded the scope of this thread to include connecting w/ any female whom you may meet anywhere. Whether your intent is short term or long term sexual RS."

Post #8799 (April 2024).

"I joined SBF in June 2007 when I started spending more time in SG. My earliest posts from 2007- early 2009 were all on GL streetwalkers and local FLs. Some GL girls then were pretty, sexy, natural, and affordable, from $80-120 per shot. The local girls from $250-450. Read my FRs.

Sadly, the prettier girls in GL were largely gone by mid-2009. Only ugly girls and aunties remained. Since I never settled, I began visiting KTVs to look for my type of girl. In late 2008, I was introduced to KTVs by a fellow lao chee ko pek. As a newbie, I was not very successful in the beginning. To save money, I tried picking up girls outside KTVs, schools, near taxi stands, and in shopping malls. Read the early posts in this thread.

I have chronicled my evolution and rationale in detail. There are pros and cons in BY-ing. I used to keep a different girl every month, sometimes 2 girls simultaneously. Then my relationship with these girls became longer and longer, partly because my type of girl was becoming scarce.

Another advantage of keeping LT lao pos is that I can make love to them raw. I make sure they get regular medical tests. Last but not least, their companionship is most enjoyable and greatly beneficial to my healthy longevity."

.................................................. .

Largely as a result of what I have learned and practiced since 2007, I have been able to get and keep girls of my type. Of the four cutest 18 yo SYTs I have met in the last 9 yrs, all have agreed to be my LPs. The youngest is a student, a non-WL. She scored 1530 on her SAT two yrs ago.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, thanks for your encouragement. I'm still learning, practicing and improving.

SBF is mostly about, although not limited to, commercial sex.

When I first joined SBF, I was only interested in commercial sex with GL girls and FLs. I wasn't satisfied after 2-3 years.

As you have just opined, sex without emotional bonding is much less fulfilling. I'm sure many bros share the same sentiment and experience..

I quickly expanded the scope of this thread. My reasons? They are found in my previous posts. Here are two of them.

Post #5161 (April 2017).

"Thanks again for bros here for sharing their FRs, opinions and insights.

I also greatly appreciate those bros who hv mentioned my previous posts n my citations of gurus. Reading them remind me that I hv lots of room for improvement.

Many questions have been raised. Most of the answers may be found in my previous posts. I'll try to clarify some of them from time to time.

In the last 8 years, I hv greatly expanded the scope of this thread to include connecting w/ any female whom you may meet anywhere. Whether your intent is short term or long term sexual RS."

Post #8799 (April 2024).

"I joined SBF in June 2007 when I started spending more time in SG. My earliest posts from 2007- early 2009 were all on GL streetwalkers and local FLs. Some GL girls then were pretty, sexy, natural, and affordable, from $80-120 per shot. The local girls from $250-450. Read my FRs.

Sadly, the prettier girls in GL were largely gone by mid-2009. Only ugly girls and aunties remained. Since I never settled, I began visiting KTVs to look for my type of girl. In late 2008, I was introduced to KTVs by a fellow lao chee ko pek. As a newbie, I was not very successful in the beginning. To save money, I tried picking up girls outside KTVs, schools, near taxi stands, and in shopping malls. Read the early posts in this thread.

I have chronicled my evolution and rationale in detail. There are pros and cons in BY-ing. I used to keep a different girl every month, sometimes 2 girls simultaneously. Then my relationship with these girls became longer and longer, partly because my type of girl was becoming scarce.

Another advantage of keeping LT lao pos is that I can make love to them raw. I make sure they get regular medical tests. Last but not least, their companionship is most enjoyable and greatly beneficial to my healthy longevity."

.................................................. .

Largely as a result of what I have learned and practiced since 2007, I have been able to get and keep girls of my type. Of the four cutest 18 yo SYTs I have met in the last 9 yrs, all have agreed to be my LPs. The youngest is a student, a non-WL. She scored 1530 on her SAT two yrs ago.

Cheers!
Here is something interesting to share. Men want sex and women want commitment or attention. But forcefully taking sex is a crime while forcefully taking attention or commitment is not a crime lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1