The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
guys, other than mint (last I check about 2-3 mths ago), who has shaved pussy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by desusu View Post
Yuki can autoroam full body plus suck nipple?
There are many reasons why carol/yuki is so popular.

The above reasons are just but a few of them.

Anyway it's been a nightmare trying to book her. I can now see why so many bros lost patience.

Haven't RTM for quite awhile...and it's been really tough with the very tight schedules (no longer works at my favourite timeslot) and the crazy advanced bookings.

And oh...Nana is back after CNY ;D
Old 23-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kwaikwaione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Anyone tried these 2 ML? Care to share good to go or save the money?

TIA.
http://sgbeautycastles.net/mao-dou-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
http://sglonelyguys.com/holly-massage/
Hi!

Just been to a session with Holly. I think definitely worth the experience.

Nice sensuous body, wonderful massage technique, and amazing attitude.

Picture is definitely what you get, and much more.

Can’t wait to return for another session.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kuehlapis23 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Been here for a while but never really give review.

Have been visiting laura for quite a few times and i would say her service is very good and her knockers are really big.

Feel like trying momo, any reviews on her? Saw some past reviews some good, some not so good...
Old 24-02-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
There are many reasons why carol/yuki is so popular.

The above reasons are just but a few of them.

Anyway it's been a nightmare trying to book her. I can now see why so many bros lost patience.

Haven't RTM for quite awhile...and it's been really tough with the very tight schedules (no longer works at my favourite timeslot) and the crazy advanced bookings.

And oh...Nana is back after CNY ;D
Yuki got shaved pussy arh.. like that must try my best to book her
Old 24-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Bros, i wonder if any of you manage to get FJs from those supposedly HJ or JG massage ladies? And care to share contact...

Don’t frame me to say might as well just look for other FLs who advertised FJ... it’s just the thrill that i’m Seeking, if you know what i mean...
Old 24-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Bros, i wonder if any of you manage to get FJs from those supposedly HJ or JG massage ladies? And care to share contact...

Don’t frame me to say might as well just look for other FLs who advertised FJ... it’s just the thrill that i’m Seeking, if you know what i mean...
I always want to try too.
Sorry for hijacking.anyone has lobang,pls pm me too.thank you thank you.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aiyo, why make it sound like a secret or something special? These ML girls are still...human beings. You know that sibeh chio bu you see at a cafe? Do you think she fucks? Of course she does! All human beings do. But maybe just not you.

So whether they fuck you depends on how you make them feel, how they feel about you, how you present yourself, how you charm them... Same as you would do with that chio bu at the cafe. Make her want to fuck you too.  If not, it's called rape... Hahaha.

Share with you? For what ah? Just because that ML fucks one person doesn't guarantee she wants to fuck everybody. If she does, she's called an FL.

Anyway, nobody should kiss and tell. It's the mutual respect and understanding between the girl and myself. I don't break people's trust. I'm very trustworthy - another reason why they keep wanting to fuck me.

Happy thrill seeking!
Old 24-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
And care to share contact...

... it’s just the thrill that i’m Seeking, if you know what i mean...
if I share with you, I am taking away your thrill.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Is mint still accepting regulars only?

No, she also takes in first timer on a non peak period basis.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, why make it sound like a secret or something special? These ML girls are still...human beings. You know that sibeh chio bu you see at a cafe? Do you think she fucks? Of course she does! All human beings do. But maybe just not you.

So whether they fuck you depends on how you make them feel, how they feel about you, how you present yourself, how you charm them... Same as you would do with that chio bu at the cafe. Make her want to fuck you too.  If not, it's called rape... Hahaha.

Share with you? For what ah? Just because that ML fucks one person doesn't guarantee she wants to fuck everybody. If she does, she's called an FL.

Anyway, nobody should kiss and tell. It's the mutual respect and understanding between the girl and myself. I don't break people's trust. I'm very trustworthy - another reason why they keep wanting to fuck me.

Happy thrill seeking!
Ha ha... maybe i have ass luck or not hampsum enough.... always got rejected by the MLs, sob.....
Old 24-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Following the FRs from others, I decided to give Ru Yi a shot 😂 The booking process was easy as she is relatively new and probably doesn’t have much of a reputation yet. The location was a bit inconvenient (unless driving) and a distance from the MRT. Still, it was along a side road on the edge of Area G within a relatively private estate. Here is my FR from my previous two visits:

Looks: 7/10 (Late 20s)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim and petite)
Boobs: 6/10 (Slightly small for her size but not flat)
HJ: 9/10
BJ: Does not offer
GFE: 9/10
RTM: Yes

A couple of things to highlight: I opted for the 2 shots at no additional cost. However, I felt she put in too much effort in the first shot. After that, I was so drained I could barely maintain my erection on the second shot. The other positive aspect is the fact that she makes the effort to engage and would seek permission to use her phone to liaise with other customers. While she doesn’t overrun, she will make sure that each and every minute is well spent. Comparing to Shuang Shuang, I still think that Shuang Shuang is more warm while Ru Yi is slightly more formal. One interesting point is her sense of hygiene. She is really particular about hygiene so roaming is slightly limited. Otherwise, respect her rules and she’ll still give you a really good time!
Old 24-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Bro, if u hadn't visited a regular ml for over a yr. Wat excuse will u use when she ask u how come so long nvr visit her?
Old 24-02-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, if u hadn't visited a regular ml for over a yr. Wat excuse will u use when she ask u how come so long nvr visit her?
oversea attachment.

but usually I am very honest : I spend the past 1 year trying out other girls and realize you're still the best!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
There are not many regular MLs now that you could have not visited for a year these days.
Old 24-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

I dun look like those kena overseas attachment leh, haha..

Quite a lot if u consider those old timers who is like PR here example Liwen, Anqi, Paris, etc. Just to named a few..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1