The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
wow.... 2004... that was a memorable yr for me....coz 1st yr cheong-ing studio 466... i went to see Valentine ( Singapore) around 2-3 times a week for around 1 year till she left.. C cups boobs, pretty and excellent body and service, arguably the best ever girl i have ever met!

U sure the girl u had was Linda? coz as far as i know, there werent many singaporean girls there..
That's what she said, unless I hear it differently. Anyway, was there in May 04.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
madlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro. me been studying in melb for past 3 mths and have frequented Showgirls Bar 20 and Men's Gallery. i find the lapdance rate at Showgirls better than Men's gallery. wat kinda deals can ur membership provide bro? maybe we can meet up for a drink one of these days.

Quote:
Hello guys, Good'day mate (aussie accent )

For the past 3 1/2 years, I have been cheong-ing in Melbourne. From adult restaurants to asian brothels and up market brothels, I do indeed have a vast understanding of how the adult market in Melbourne works.

Allow me to post a brief summary of all these :

Adult Restaurants
There's a adult restaurant which is located at the intersection of Rathdowne St and La Trobe St in the CBD. I was a regular there and will be happy to pass my secret password to any bros who PM me. A free beer will be on Paul Newman, owner of this beautiful place. Basically this is a restaurant which serves great australian cuisine. The waitresses will be walking around the restaurant in fishnets, and you will be able to have a good view of their boobs. Anything more than this, you will have to negotiate directly with the ladies.

Asian Brothels
As mentioned in earlier postings, there are many asian brothels in South Melbourne. It is worth noting the difference between Asian brothels and Aussie brothels here. In most asian brothels (with the exception of Melbourne Colosseum and Studio 466) the girls will perform BBBJ and AR. However BBBJ and AR do not apply to those Aussie brothels and a handful of Asian brothels.

39 & 41 Tope Street
Mostly korean and sometimes Japanese Ladies.
Must try - April from Korea

Madam Leona's @ 59 York Street
Mostly Korean and sometimes Japanese LAdies
Must try- Ayumi from Japan

Studio 466 @ 466 City Road
Let Down- No BBBJ and AR , everything is with condom here
However you guys can check out Kitty (Hong Kong Girl). She does good BBBJ, but charges an extra AUD50 on top of the AUD120 per hour.

Melbourne Colosseum @ 43 Tope Street
in my opinion, THE BEST ASIAN BROTHEL!!. However as mentioned above, the girls, which comprises PRC & Thai, do not do AR and BBBJ.This brothel was established due to a split from Studio 466. One of the partners at Studio 466 passed aways, hence dispute over the shareholding of Studio466, thus the formation of this lovely brothel.
NOTE - most of studio 466's best girls have been fished to this brothel!
MUST TRY -Martha from Thailand , Champagne (Korea/Japan) and Kitty (Thailand)

Gotham City, South Melb
Never a fan of Aussie brothels due to the high prices, but tried Emma (PRC) from this brothel before.

Mens Gallery
PM me if you guys are thinking of a strip club to go. Im a platinum card holder here. Will be able to get good deals for you guys.

Bros,
If any of you are thinking of cheong-ing these places in Melbourne, kindly PM me. I will be more than happy to give you the phone no of those OKT i know in Melbourne. The adult market scene is Melbourne is quite complicated as the legal requirements are for condoms to be used 100% all the time. So, PM me, and i am sure i will be able to give you guys some good tips.

Cheers. and happy cheong-ing.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mightymax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, can anyone recommend any good massage parlours in melbourne that provide "specials"?
Names of girls there would be good as well cause sometimes you get the aunties coming in

Thanks
Old 03-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Kampai is Cool - loads of Potential

haha talking bout those places make me miss Melb so much, btw i just came back for good (1 year) been stayin there for like 7 years liao so i know pretty much of those places not to mention my taiwanese friend that burned up to 5 digits AUD just for garls there,and i have to always camp outside waiting for him most the time. if not wrong, there are some places in brunswick (the place used to call "rose" and another one along brunswick st too, mostly thais, few msians and chinese), tope st (has 3, 1st unit koreans, 2nd mix, 3rd "colloseum" mostly angmors), city road (466, mostly thais), and dun forget Sth Yarra, that place in Sth Yarra has more koreans than other places and its located just on the alley/ small road next to Sth Yarra station but i dunno if the place still operating now and of coz the legendary daily planet (angmors) and it does not cost cheap, mostly 200 AUD up ++. . Oh yeah another recommended place when you visit Sydney is Angel's Town but dun ask me where to find it haha since i was brought by a friend there. The koreans there (more than 10 girls) are mostly pretty (8 or 9/10, stars look alike) and charges like AUD 150/30 mins !! For striptease, tried bar 20, mens gallery and gold finger and imho, mens gallery is still the best among all, cleaner environment, good feeling and prettier girls. good luck in hunting ,bros. happy cheonging!!
Old 07-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tapestry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I grew up in Melbourne, and and such had gfs to play with and never really tried the scene there except once. A mate of mine from Indonesia was horny as high and dragged my ass to this place in South Melbourne. I cant really remember the exact location, but i know it was a couple of blocks opposite a petrol station after you pass through Crown using King St. It was two small houses, side by side and both offered Korean and Japanese delicacies.

My horny friend settles for the first one (the one with the pink door and red lights), and quickly chose this Jap girl to go at it. I was kinda broke at the time, and my pal was willing to pay, but the funniest thing was, one of the Korean girls that came out to parade before us was actually a class mate of mine. Her name was Kim. She's very petite like Eva Longoria's size, short hair cut, and has the cutesy AV Idol look. She recognised me as well from Management Accounting 1A.

I picked her without hesistation and quickly got into the room, where i couldnt resist but ask what the hell was she was doing. She explained she did it cos she luved sex just as much as she luvs shopping. Fine with me.

She proceeds to undress with me helping her to remove her lacey red underwear. She then undressed me and we both hopped into the shower. All along, we were still talking about who we hated in class, and how much of a moron the lecturer was. She washed me thoroughly before we started frenching. She had small, but firm breast and perky tits, but he best asset was her round cherry ass, which i fondled to my hearts content.

We got out of the shower and without drying off, she pushed me onto the bed. I still remember her curled lips, and she smiled wickedly before giving me one of the best BJ's i've had. She licked the length of it, and deep throated slowly while playing with my balls. She also moaned slightly which turned me on some more. We 69ed and it was only then i realised she was completely bald down south and made eating her so much easier. She tasted and smelled great. I was determined to not blow my load until i've banged her.

She rode on top off me fast and furious and i remember her being very loud. She was very tight, and very wet and looked like she genuinely enjoyed it. We spponed, missionary and reverse cowboy before i finished it off doggy style. The best bit was she will yell out something in Korean which i dont understand but whatever it was, it was hot.

The damage was about $320 for 45 mins but she promised to buy me lunch and take me to a movie when we got back to school so i didnt complain. Besides i got my horny Indo pal to pay for it anyways. As a side note, my horny Indo friend was so excited about finally getting some, that he wasted his one shot in like 12mins. sucker.

I got to fuck Kim for free about a dozen more times after that incident, and i never told anyone in school. Pity she went back to Korea after graduation even though i never really got to know her. Her english was bad and my Korean was non existent besides Kimchi, Hyundai and Samsung. Not bad for my one and only go in Melbourne.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

320 for 45min? wow...
Not to mention you didn't have to pay for it, and it came with more freebies... How good is that!

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 11-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros,

I know Melbourne has heaps of chio viet girls. Anyone know of a place where i can try?

Anyone know of any FL either?
Old 13-05-2007, 02:37 PM
billyxyz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by upskirtlegs View Post
Hey bros,

I know Melbourne has heaps of chio viet girls. Anyone know of a place where i can try?
Maybe you can try Westside-X or Club 77 ( 77 Racecourse rd ) or Melbourne Colosseum. Those places usually stock SE Asian girls.

Hope that helps
Old 13-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

yeehou1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who wanna go on weekend? Maybe go in group?
Old 14-05-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyxyz View Post
Maybe you can try Westside-X or Club 77 ( 77 Racecourse rd ) or Melbourne Colosseum. Those places usually stock SE Asian girls.

Hope that helps
Thanks bro. I've been going to crown recently and I've been seeing so many chio viets that my didi must find one to feast on lah. When I'm free one of these days i will head down to check out those places.

Anyone know of any FL in melbourne. The local paper ones all angmoh.
Old 14-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

Hey melbSJ, can u give me the detail to the massage? Pm me if you want, or you can post it here
Old 15-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i think there's this magazine..a free one which is distributed mainly at those train stations around the city loop on thursdays . The mag's City Weekly (not too sure) .. flip over to the last page, there's some ads on massages.. find one ad which goes something like "Docklands Massage" . I personally have tried this girl before. They are a group of PRC girls who operate from their private apartments in Docklands. I stopped after going once as I felt that it was rather unhygienic - u know wut i mean... PRC girls...
Thanks for the information. I've called those Dockland ones listed in the Melbourne Times. They're chinese massages, and they don't give away saying if they've got specials over the phone but the prices they're charging are quite a turn off. This was maybe in december or january, but I think they were somewhere around 100+ for half an hour. Even more expensive than the Rn'T joints, with no certainty of any specials included in the massage prices I never ventured down. But now you've confirmed it, care sharing what the damages are like? Is the tug included in the massage or do we have to pay more?
Old 15-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

MelbSJ, how u get email from them, i would also like an update from them as well, LOL, have u got the phone number to the dockland massage? are they really uni student? Wouldn't mind though.

Heard Mya working beside the Melbourne Colloseum is not bad, might try her tonight.
Old 16-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

Sounds interesting, are they asian?

What u mean by pretty good? Watch some hairy guy doing it with the prostitute?
Old 17-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Purely massage's is around $50 per hour. During the massage, the girl will ask you if you wan her to massage your cock. This cost around $50. And if she does FJ, you might need to pay her another $100. In total it cost something like $200(and you can only cum once), which i think is not worth it at all.

Going to an asian brothel in south melb will only cost you $130 per 30minutes.

thanks for the info bro. doubt i'll be going there though, judging by your review. tope street sounds like a better place for assured quality to me and besides, melbourne colleseum does a cheaper r n t at $65. cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1