The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
romeo12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any FR on Mary our new 40D
Old 16-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo12 View Post
Any FR on Mary our new 40D
No fr for 99babe?
Old 16-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Heisenburger is Cool - loads of Potential

Any FR for rollypolly's Kim?
Old 16-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

I tried pooz from regentlust a few days back and I 100% agree with other bros who gave her FRs. She is a powerful sex bomb who has got the cfm look, and with eyes that shock you each time you look at them.

Her looks gradually grows onto you and all I had in mind was that I want to fuck the brains out of pooz and fuck her real hard. Sadly I only managed one shot but it was like I shot everything I had in my balls in that one shot. It was non stop pumped and fucking for a good hour. It was hard, wild, playful, funny, aggressive and we were both covered in sweat after that.

Must thank bro sk for setting this wonderful session for me and getting such a good location. Very central and comfortable place. The room was of good size and we fucked every single corner of the room. We both came together when I was fucking her standing doggy out facing from the windows. Some exhibitionism in both of us, and she arches really well to full enjoy the sex together. She kept on moaning and telling me to give her more, to be faster and harder. Omfg right bros.

For everyone who loves a real good fuck, look no further. I left an extremely happy and tired man and I gave her a really big tip as well. She told me she miss making love with me when I left… How to not return?
Old 16-03-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Coupled with Bro Slaver29125 and Bro Hornywolffy's earlier posts and yours and now my own experience, I think all are in agreement, Guitar is one heck of hidden gem lol. I think someone commented she is NOT some freak with her face hidden in her pics, lol if she is a freak then most of us are too!
I concurred with the hype and FRs generated. Guitar should be conferred as this stable's ang pai instead. Overall experience is 10/10. She is that good. GFE 11/10 for good measure. Mark my words on this.
Guitar was once with ED?
Old 16-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Sch girl?simi sch?sec sch?
Wahahaha...

Even touched up photo also i can see that she a lao chio type...
Even okt also advertise her as milf lol
I mean her skill as green as school girl lah. Not age lah, she is 26 as she told me.
Old 16-03-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallfox View Post
I mean her skill as green as school girl lah. Not age lah, she is 26 as she told me.
Ya... I was looking at the photos too.. "Green as sch girl". I thought u referring to a different NICKY.
Old 16-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!
Re: Lactating boobies

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
Has anyone encountered any fl who is lactating in fl dome1? Can share? I tried so many milf but no luck! Thanks n appreciate any response
bumping trying my luck to see if any bro willing to come out to share.
Old 16-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
I tried pooz from regentlust a few days back and I 100% agree with other bros who gave her FRs. She is a powerful sex bomb who has got the cfm look, and with eyes that shock you each time you look at them.

Her looks gradually grows onto you and all I had in mind was that I want to fuck the brains out of pooz and fuck her real hard. Sadly I only managed one shot but it was like I shot everything I had in my balls in that one shot. It was non stop pumped and fucking for a good hour. It was hard, wild, playful, funny, aggressive and we were both covered in sweat after that.

Must thank bro sk for setting this wonderful session for me and getting such a good location. Very central and comfortable place. The room was of good size and we fucked every single corner of the room. We both came together when I was fucking her standing doggy out facing from the windows. Some exhibitionism in both of us, and she arches really well to full enjoy the sex together. She kept on moaning and telling me to give her more, to be faster and harder. Omfg right bros.

For everyone who loves a real good fuck, look no further. I left an extremely happy and tired man and I gave her a really big tip as well. She told me she miss making love with me when I left… How to not return?
does she do Ar as mentioned?
Old 16-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hkt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mayi from TeeRukLover (3.30pm slot on 16/03/2018)
Location: 8/10 (should be able to find the location is you follow Bro SK's instuctions)(The room and toilet was spacious)
Looks: 10/10 (Cute and pretty SYT)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural A or B. Quite small so not for big boob lovers)
BBBJ: 8/10 (I think she put in a lot of effort but not that sure if it counts as good or not)(I inexperienced)
FJ: 10/10 (Nice and tight, so good that I finished my 1st shot within minutes. Extra nice and tight when she cums)
Fingering: 10/10 (Fingered her while recovering and made her cum a few times. She is sensitive and cum easily)
GFE: 11/10 (Very cheerful and friendly throughout the session. She initiates kisses and try to entertain you at all times by talking, stroking and teasing. Her english is not bad, talked without needing to use google translate. I took a long time the finish my 2nd shot and it got soft a few times midway but she was very patient and understanding. She kept trying and putting in effort until i finally finished my 2nd shot. Just like your girlfriend or even better!)
Old 16-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR Pear SiamAngels

Managed to get the last available open slot late afternoon.... she's leaving tomorrow. OKT well organised instructions

similar experience as other Bro's: lovely girl, amazing tight body - she works out regularly. GFE, fun to be with.

First round her head a bit in the clouds, already thinking of what she's going to do when she get home. Managed to break the ice and second round she made it up - was riding me like theres no tomorrow.

Overall had a great time, shame she's leaving would have RTF
Old 16-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lonelyguy89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Any guys wanna joint?
i'm looking forward for this Dp session.
Any bro interested? I am looking forward too..
Old 16-03-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros! here's another FR, session was on 16/03/2018

Had a Session with Renne from AA.
Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - shall not comment on location, but its accessible, Bros who visit this stable should know where.

Looks - 8/10 similarity to the picture posted on her profile

Boobs - not enhanced, normal sized, not a boobs guy so didnt really matter to me

Body - Slim, not too bony, just the right amount of meat on her

Kissing - gentle kind of frencher, might have to initiate it first before she really gets going

Catbath - good in this area, licks you all over the place, she knows how to work her tongue

Pussy - Tight and gets wet easily, sensitive down there for her, rubbed and fingered her till she came (or so she says)

Shower - standard shower, no special hanky panky in there, shower not attached, need to use the outside one

BBBJ - pretty good bj from her, will start from the top then work her way down.

Fuckjob - good bonk, moans felt real enough from her didnt seem forced, seems like she was enjoying it partially

GFE - GFE not so much, maybe cause her english is quite limited and my thai is virtually non existent, but will come and cuddle with you in between shots, but she doesnt talk much, maybe she's shy or smth? but other than that she's a decent gal, worth the try.

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.
Old 17-03-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
InstantToxic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to catch mayi from teeruklover yst morning! And here are some comments.

Face: Looks mid twenties as she told me she is 25 this year. Nice pear shape face with sharp features and fair skin. Hair dyed blond.

Body: Slim and tight with B cup boobs, small waist and damn hot ass. Pretty small sized and can carry and fuck type. Syt 9/10

Attitude: A little aggressive when she gets into the mood. Normally I expect syt to be shy and quiet. This was a nice touch as I had a really good session. Always enjoy fucking the girls who are horny too. She is hygienic as well as she cleans me well and use Listerine to rise too.

Sex: Deep Frenching and tongue fighting with mine. We 69 and she gives a vv good bbbj. She loves being licked and you can literally feel she getting wet and horny. She loves the guy to pump her as she like to be submissive hahahaah! First shot deep inside her as she straddled me. 2nd shot she was fingering herself while giving me a hj. Fucking hot seeing a cute syt reaching orgasm while masturbating in front of you.

Overall 8.5/10 and she provides excellent service!
Old 17-03-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
asianloveboy asianloveboy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Had benja of regent lust in the afternoon and no regrets booking her! Superb sexperience with her and want to rec her to other bros to help her financially too.
Looks: 8/10 About 90% similar to the photos, except that maybe for the camera angle, her face is sharper in person. Her features are pronounced and she is like a pretty minah
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and fair body with some large artistic tattoos which do not bother me. She can be considered as fair, and about 158cm in height.
Boobs: 9/10 natural soft full Bs
Shower: SOP with no teasing. But she does wash me well!
Catbath: 9/10 Lick and suck me all over and even an AR. My first AR in my life and felt a bit funny. But luckily when she kissed me got no smell otherwise sure cock die soft
BBBJ: 9/10 Deep throat and wet! One of the best bbbj I ever had.
French: 9/10 DFK as well. I was thinking if a girl can AR, she should be can French and I was right! Too many girls who don’t French these days.
Painting: 8/10 Painting and fingering was allowed but have to be slow and steady. You can feel her slowly getting wetter as you slowly tease her. When I felt that she was wet enough, I told her to caps on, and she did it using her mouth!
FJ: 8.5/10 Pretty good! She is open to many positions and even guide me along. She seems like a pro and have been doing this for some time. But I think maybe she a bit tired cus after riding awhile and she told me her legs cannot take it anymore. But it’s ok because I can pump her! I flipped her over and went missionary on her. Her moans got louder as I started getting into speed and she hugged and French me more aggressively. I eventually shot out my load after pumping for a good 15 minutes! As I came out of her, the condom had a lot of white girl cum on it. She told me she cum 3 time with me.. Don’t know real or not but listen already also shiok.
GFE: 8/10 because a bit commercial at times, but it helps that she enjoys the session too. Service is a guaranteed for her.
RTF: probably.. need to save up first!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1