The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

An interesting article on the sex trade in HK. Worth a read for newbies, especially the 141 hotel reservation.

http://www.asiansexgazette.com/asg/c...na05news21.htm
Old 26-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK hotels to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
H Front was on my shortlist. Guess trade off location. Recall North Point in good company with other "hotel" (famous funeral parlour)?? Rate competitive vs space (a premium in SAR). Just have to limit my bed antics he5

Last stayed in Parklane (diff league, buz trip) late 2004. My kweilo collleague told me to hit Wanchai instead of LKF. Wrong tip, kena chop carrot head with Pinoy at 1 sleazy bar. Shd have just stopped at smooching, frenching in bar and left with bar bill (not cheap with LDs) + good tip. Small didi over-ruled, and I paid a fortune for LT (painful even to recall, too embarrased to tell). If I only knew of 141 then.. Once bitten, forever shy
Sorry bro, I remember the Funeral Parlour is a few shops away on the left of the hotel. Maybe I am not that Pan Tan, so I pay no heed to this and gradually forgotten.
Ya, as mentioned, these wanchai pub are mainly for the Kweilo and lots of pinoy there so is not my cup of coffee. Besides, they asked for US150 or more.. LKF have more beautiful locals, chineeese, foreigners and mainly are non working gals. Or even the 141...with 2 hours of committment it cost only a fraction of the pinoy price and more enjoyable bonk.
Old 26-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK hotels to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Ya, as mentioned, these wanchai pub are mainly for the Kweilo and lots of pinoy there so is not my cup of coffee. Besides, they asked for US150 or more.. LKF have more beautiful locals, chineeese, foreigners and mainly are non working gals. Or even the 141...with 2 hours of committment it cost only a fraction of the pinoy price and more enjoyable bonk.
Yes, the FL prices at these Wan Chai bars are aimed at Kweilos. If you like pinoy FL, theres plenty of them at LKF, Insomnia Pub and a few at Club 97 after 11pm but in my opinion, standard is not good at all.
Old 26-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bros rokket and sebast97,

Xie2 (politically correct with putong hua instead cantonese?).

Aiyoh, I got no love lost with pinoys. OT here SG has plenty sun afternoons (my pal's hitting on 1). Just 1 lonely (aka horny) nite in SAR, write off to bad (and costly) experience. To be fair, she was a good 6.5, tried her best and I had to kick her out early morning for my getting ready for meeting in Tsing Yi. Just paid OTT.

Agree Wanchai's more for kweilos (nostalgia for flower drum song or Nancy thingy). Good lead on LKF, pity gotta have rain check on 141 (now I know better!)

Cheers, mates
Old 26-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros rokket and sebast97,
Agree Wanchai's more for kweilos (nostalgia for flower drum song or Nancy thingy). Good lead on LKF, pity gotta have rain check on 141 (now I know better!)

Cheers, mates
Just tell your Chabor you're going computer shopping at Wan Chai and see if she will follow you. Most likely girls will not. In fact, there's actually a huge computer mega mall at Wan Chai on Hennessy Road, close to the Fuji Building
Old 26-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sepht deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Just tell your Chabor you're going computer shopping at Wan Chai and see if she will follow you. Most likely girls will not. In fact, there's actually a huge computer mega mall at Wan Chai on Hennessy Road, close to the Fuji Building

yup..thats the one near MacD' .
Theres also another 2 more "mini sim lim" type of mall at
causeway bay but unfortunately i dun know the excat location
as i only been there once.
Old 26-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
Damm i stay at Wan Chai soon... issit near fuji building?
Bro, Fuji building is nearer to causeway bay, but of course you can also walk down from Wanchai takes about 10 to 20 mins depend on which part of Wanchai you are in.....Follow the Electric Bus track (Hennessy Road) down towards causeway bay, until you reach the junction of Marsh Road, (馬師道) turn left into Marsh Rd and reach Lockhart Rd (駱克道), turn right you can see Fuji bldg.(富士大廈) 381-383 Lockhart Rd. Below is the map.
MAP of FUJI Building : http://map.161sex.com/map/map-fuji.jpg
Picture of Fuji entrance : http://www1.sex141.com/picture/full/...2/IMG_0001.JPG

Hop Yee Building(合宜大廈), another famous 141ster bldg. Bro Rokket talked about, is just some short distant away across the road (from Fuji bldg) further down, (474-476 Lockhart Rd)
Map of HOP YEE Building : http://map.161sex.com/map/map-hopyee.jpg
Picture of entrance : http://www1.sex141.com/picture/full/map/7630/15268.JPG

Hope the information is sufficient...
Old 26-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Just to contribute some trivia (but real life 1) on thai FLs doing their HK tour..

I personally 3 Bkk FLs (ex Spassos, Hyatt) who have done HK for 1-2 month stints. 2 were newbies to HK, tempted by other more seasoned campaigner. Sure, cost of living shocked the 2 with cramped squatting conditions.

Bunk beds, share cigarettes, diet mostly instant noodles (in lean times). Lingo a barrier unless tanked up with booze to be more bold with english. Not sure if money was good, but they still pokai not long after... Guess moral of story is the grass may not be greener on for some cows
Old 26-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Fuji building is nearer to causeway bay, but of course you can also walk down from Wanchai takes about 10 to 20 mins depend on which part of Wanchai you are in.....Follow the Electric Bus track (Hennessy Road) down towards causeway bay, until you reach the junction of Marsh Road, (馬師道) turn left into Marsh Rd and reach Lockhart Rd

Hope the information is sufficient...
Wow! Big Bro Sebast, you're a walking 141 street directory.....the directions are spot on. I am impress.

If you dont want to walk, the cheapest form of transport in HK is the electric train....only $2. From Wan Chai get on the electric train and when you see a blue overhead pedestrian bridge ahead, get off the train. Lockhart Road is to the left hand side.
Old 26-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow! Big Bro Sebast, you're a walking 141 street directory.....the directions are spot on. I am impress.

If you dont want to walk, the cheapest form of transport in HK is the electric train....only $2. From Wan Chai get on the electric train and when you see a blue overhead pedestrian bridge ahead, get off the train. Lockhart Road is to the left hand side.
Ya, how come I neglect the use of electric train/bus? You can hop on to any of this bus running from central to end at Shau Kei Wan along Hennessy Road to Kings Road track, at a flat rate of $2. It is very convenient as it run on surface you can pop in and out at each stop, if you are tired of walking, less walking than using MTR as their MTR train is in deep underground.
Old 26-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ofcourse giving excuses lah. Computers not my interest. However, doing pretty girls is.
Then this might not be a good excuse if his wife is also keen on computer stuff. Best is to tell his wife that he is meeting an agent for discussion follow by lunch, so ask her to go shop alone in causeway bay SOGO, Time Square, etc.. but hope she will not walk into Lockhart Road area..hahaha.

Another good excuse is to tell her you are going to attend an exhibition at Wanchai Exhibition & Convention Centre, and again, hope the exhibition is not jewellery show or else she might tag along too...
Old 27-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
...another good excuse is to tell her you are going to attend an exhibition at Wanchai Exhibition & Convention Centre, and again, hope the exhibition is not jewellery show or else ..
Kena double whammy like that, lighter wallet but minus fun.. Btw, saw Zuji travel webbie there is some lights up at harbour front evenings but cruise touristy prices bit stiff. Good experience for my other half who's a 1st timer in HK. Guess we can enjoy no less the harbour front views with regular ferry ride and paktor at some near esplanade walk. Put her in good mood, natural course of things.. And we will hit Peak 1 evening, so I can put my mind off the missed 141 opportunities.

You guys mean the tram. Straight forward transport, but tight squeeze (that's HK for you).
Old 27-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, saw Zuji travel webbie there is some lights up at harbour front evenings but cruise touristy prices bit stiff. Good experience for my other half who's a 1st timer in HK.

You guys mean the tram. Straight forward transport, but tight squeeze (that's HK for you).
The light display is called 'The Symphony of Lights'. Starts daily at 8pm sharp. Best views are along the Ave of Stars in TST. You can also checkout the new Bruce Lee statue while you're there. Buster and I took a beer gal there to watch it a few weeks back.
Old 27-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kena double whammy like that, lighter wallet but minus fun.. Btw, saw Zuji travel webbie there is some lights up at harbour front evenings but cruise touristy prices bit stiff. Good experience for my other half who's a 1st timer in HK. Guess we can enjoy no less the harbour front views with regular ferry ride and paktor at some near esplanade walk. Put her in good mood, natural course of things.. And we will hit Peak 1 evening, so I can put my mind off the missed 141 opportunities.

Perhaps you will consider Stanley market too, nice to go with your wife...
Yup...but during the non peak, it is possible to find sit...and tight squeeze...i rather be beside the local gals....
Old 27-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For your information the pimp has to try girl first before "down sea". Hope all explained. The pimp is the best when they get to try first shot on the newly working girls.

Quote:
I would like to stay in HK and join you in SZ too but must make a living here. I am only a cheongster, not a pimp. I believe, pimps cannot bonk their own girls otherwise the girls will loose respect for them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1