The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Long time no post photo liao...so tht i shld post sm here 2 share...

Lai lai mutiara ahhh....bro icycold
Old 01-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Lai lai mutiara ahhh....bro icycold
wa brother ddaMn,u eyesight so sharp ah??!!

no need go 4 eye test liao....lol...pass!

if u wan do eye test aso can...link is below....lol

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=8917
Old 02-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Indonesian military puts on insane demonstration for US Defense Secretary James Matt

US Secretary of Defense James Mattis was in Indonesia for a three-day visit that ended today. Besides the high-level talks on regional defense strategy with the Indonesian government, by far the highlight of his trip was an bonkers demonstration done by the Indonesian military in his honor.

While it’s customary for Pentagon chiefs to be shown military demonstrations during foreign visits, our soldiers upped the ante by several degrees of insanity. At Indonesian Military (TNI) headquarters in Central Jakarta today, Mattis was treated to a showcase of a rather unique set of skills Indonesian troops were trained in.

The demonstrations included men rolling in glass, walking on fire, and breaking stacks of bricks using their heads. There was also a blindfolded soldier tasked with shooting a balloon held between the legs of one of his colleagues, which miraculously didn’t cause any injuries despite at least one shot missing.

Perhaps the most insane segment of the show for Mattis was this snake killing demonstration. In this video uploaded by USNews National Security Correspondent Paul D. Shinkman, you can see about a dozen Indonesian special forces soldiers handling king cobras before killing them — with at least two of the troopers ripping apart the poor, innocent snakes with their teeth.

And, for no reason we can fathom, except perhaps for an over-the-top show of deranged manliness, the snake-killing soldiers fed each other the serpents’ blood.

On the snake killing demonstration, Mattis praised the Indonesian soldiers’ cold-blooded and expert handling of the reptiles, telling Reuters, “The snakes! Did you see them tire them out and then grab them? The way they were whipping them around – a snake gets tired very quickly.”

Mattis leaves Indonesia today to continue his tour to Vietnam.

Many Indonesian troops are trained in wildlife survival, and killing snakes is seen as a necessary skill for have for those who have to be deployed into jungles. In 2016, in a joint military training operation, Indonesia’s Marines taught US Army soldiers how to kill venomous snakes like the king cobra and cook large snakes like a python for sustenance, demonstrations of which were filmed.

Old 04-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

sexy ger abit gng-2-zaogeng music vid 2 share

Old 06-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

found somthg 2 share share...from a school indo land....lol

part 1 vid -

part 2 vid -

( Click to show/hide )
Old 07-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BreadTalk apologizes after video showing rats in one bakery’s kitchen goes viral

Popular Singapore-based roti (bread) chain BreadTalk has become the talk of the town following a rodent scandal.

Recently, a video went viral on social media in which two rats can be seen navigating around the kitchen of a BreadTalk chain at a mall in the city of Yogyakarta, Central Java. People off frame in the video can be heard expressing their disgust, saying, “ihhh tikus!” (Eeek, rats!) throughout the short clip.

“The incident occurred at 11 pm when our store was closed and we can assure that there were no products on our display. We have followed this up by cleaning all the tools required to make bread, disinfecting them and storing all the ingredients safely and securely to sustain the quality of our products,” they wrote.

“We hope that in the future our team can serve you better and that this kind of thing won’t happen again.”

Interestingly, despite the negative press, many commenters came to the bakery’s defense by saying that the fault is not entirely theirs.

“Even if BreadTalk is sparkling clean as clean as the hearts and houses of [judgmental] netizens, if there are rats in the mall then it would be difficult to keep them under control,” wrote one user in the comments section.

BreadTalk has remained one of the most popular bread chains in Indonesia despite being suspected of many for being unsuitable for Muslims as they did not renew their Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI) halal certification in 2015 (though they claim their products are halal).

Old 09-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

enjoy ya!
Juz love those teasing. Tks for the vid, dude.

Thank you
Old 09-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Juz love those teasing. Tks for the vid, dude.
Lol....i like 2 listen 2 music....indo music especially...plz let me intro u all 1 song wich i aso dn't knw name below...

cum here,listen 2 indo music & then slowly browsing sbf.....ah...sibei song ah....lol
Old 13-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Woman in hijab cleaning next to decapitated statue of Jesus after church attack embodies Indonesia’s ‘Unity in Diversity’ motto

Yesterday’s attack on a church in Yogyakarta province once again raised concerns about the rise of religious intolerance in Indonesia, but one woman’s response to the attack speaks volumes for Indonesia’s “Bhinneka Tunggal Ika” (Unity in Diversity) national motto and as a reminder that the actions of an extreme few do not represent the tolerant majority.

A photo that has gone viral on social media today shows a woman wearing a hijab sweeping the floor below a decapitated statue of Jesus in St. Lidwina Bedog Church in the town of Sleman. The church was the scene of a horrific attack yesterday morning, during which a sword-wielding man barged in during Sunday Mass, attacking and seriously wounding four people and destroying books and statues.

According to the post above, which was shared on local community page Info Cegatan Jogja, the woman was one of several residents of the area who volunteered to clean up the church following the attack regardless of their religious faiths. Her identity is still unknown.

While she may be nameless for the time being, the woman is being touted by many as representing the true face of Indonesia.

“Our blood is red. Our bones are white. We are all one from Sabang to Merauke,” wrote one commenter in the post above.

“Thank you ma’am. The above photo can open the eyes of all Yogyakartans, Indonesians, and even citizens of the world that the people of Yogya cannot be pitted against one another,” wrote another.

The attacker, who has been identified as a university student in his 20s, is reportedly in critical condition after he was shot by police while resisting arrest at the church yesterday. The police have yet to classify the attack as an act of terrorism.

While majority Muslim, Indonesia is home to significant numbers of Christians, Hindus, and Buddhists.

In 2016, several children were injured after a man threw Molotov cocktails at a church during a Sunday service.

On Christmas Eve 2000, the Al-Qaeda-linked Jemaah Islamiyah group staged coordinated bombings of churches in Jakarta and eight other cities that killed 18 people and injured many more. One of Indonesia’s greatest heroes for tolerance, a Muslim youth named Riyanto, was among the people killed when he sacrificed himself to save a church filled with people who followed a different faith to his own.
Old 14-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

The exchange rate for last few days was quite good ranging form 10150 to 10250.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
thx for the rate update...heading to btm this cny.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
14-year-old Indonesian boy claims to have laid 20 eggs since 2015

In Indonesia, there are at least two people who have claimed that they can lay eggs through their anus. One was an old man, who was soon established by medical professionals to be, figuratively and literally, full of shit. The other is a teenage boy, whose case continues to confound doctors today.

In 2015, Akmal, now 14, from the Gowa regency of South Sulawesi, made headlines after he claimed that he laid seven eggs in a week. Back then, medical experts were baffled to see the existence of an object similar in shape and size to a chicken egg nesting in his rectum, and no explanation for the eggs-traordinary claim was given.

Now, almost three years later, Akmal is back in hospital claiming that he has laid 20 more eggs since.

“In two years he laid 18 eggs and 2 today, so in total there have been 20. I cracked the first egg and its content was all yellow, no white. A month later I cracked another one, and its content was all white and no yellow,” said Rusli, Akmal’s father, to reporters yesterday, as quoted by Detik.

The last two eggs were taken out at Syekh Yusuf Hospital in Gowa, where doctors don’t seem to be buying into the egg-laying claim this time.

“Our suspicion is that the eggs were deliberately shoved [into Akmal’s rectum]. But we did not see it directly,” said Muhammad Taslim, spokesman for the hospital, as quoted by Detik yesterday.

“Scientifically [chicken] eggs cannot form inside the human body. It’s impossible, especially in the digestive system.”

Taslim said the hospital is putting Akmal into quarantine for a week, during which time it would be unlikely for the teenager to shove eggs up his rectum.

“Two years ago we asked for the eggs to be checked out, but I don’t know the final results. I believe that they were determined to be chicken eggs,” Taslim said.

Could Akmal or his family have lied and concocted this cuckoo story?

“He never swallowed eggs whole, why would he do that?” Rusli said.

“I am an imam (cleric) in my village, so there’s no voodoo. I only believe in the Lord.”
Old 23-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
i go btm,rate was max is 10250,nthg more...mayb cos it's due 2 cny period ba....
Old 27-02-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

I be going Jakarta more often then before. I always changed in Singapore first and seldom changed in Jakarta. Should i changed in Jakarta for a better rates. And where is the best place...I be staying near Senayan..area.
Old 28-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
I be going Jakarta more often then before. I always changed in Singapore first and seldom changed in Jakarta. Should i changed in Jakarta for a better rates. And where is the best place...I be staying near Senayan..area.
jkt thing,better ask in jkt tread better,more infor tere....

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=637585

as 4 chging money,i usually wil look out 4 places where tere's more than 2 moneychager shps wich got no much business & then ask a few of em around lor....it's easy,jus avoid the airport.....lol.

enjoy yr jkt trip brother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1