The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 13
howgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond reputehowgoodisthat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I really can't understand what is happening to Liverpool .
Old 02-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Bro, your comment will surely bring sparks from a 'true' Liverpool fan that will question u of the meaning of YNWA!
Ha
I know what you mean.

I don't represent all reds fans neither I can voice out to everyone ..
Millions of fans worldwide at diff timezone and place have different views and I'm just one of them.
Just go into Amsterdam YNWA fanpage of German Reds website or Johannesberg site you seen thousands of diff comments.

You think I care about comments from (him) in Sbf

Winning the FA cup is no more important since the loss and poor performance against magpies..the players seems uninterested and dejected.

I will be happy if they win all their matches on hand nevertheless but on a long run, for the future of CL football, can he ever achieve that
Old 02-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Unless KD lost the trust of his players, it is unwise to change a manager when there are still targets to achieve. We still have the FA Cup semi-finals to look forward to. If we get a new manager in now, who can guarantee that the new manager can get us into the FA Cup final or can do better than KD? If we do change a manager, I will love to see Rafa Benitez back managing us. At least his teams are tactically sound. Given our lack of recent CL success, I doubt we can attract the top managers.

As for KD's transfer policy, am I right to say that KD didn't make those decisions himself? It's a collective decision between KD and Damien Comolli right? So if the players bought didn't perform up to expectations, don't just blame KD. Looking at how Charlie Adam played for Blackpool, if we were to turn back time, will you have bought Charlie Adam based on his Blackpool performances?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

No players will ever admit his frustration on the mgr as long as he is still there. Its always the case isn't it if not the player risk getting frozen out of the team.

Shitty players always criticised the mgrs after they left the club

Its always a big pressure and expectation for players coming to play for us compare to their previous clubs.

We bought downing, caroll, adams and henderson because they were fantastic and player of the season for their clubs....however who is responsible to gel them up to play as a team

Its always tough for players from smaller clubs to come to liverpool - Mgr are judge on scoreline and points, Strikers are judge on Goals even if you have 100 shots on goal per game, Midfielders are judge on assist not number of crosses..

Thats the hardtruth on professional soccer..

With the advancement in technology and big Bigger Bigger money coming from soccer owners, instant success is almost required if not you are going to fall down the table and have problem climbing up, which is the reason why i seems harsh.
Failing to qualify for europe which generates the most income and with the Niao Ji Niao Lan owners, it's true where we are going to find a gd mgr or foreign players now
Old 02-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am here to KPKB again.

So are we still going for fourth? For Gods sake, wake up! It's fricking beyond reach now. So for the next damn bloody league game, play the youngsters, give them 30 mins! Stop the lame excuses that they are too young and fragile, they are fricking pro players, not some delicate dolls. Play them, so that the senior players can rest for the damn semis. No excuse of tiredness if they lose . (Maybe you'll say that they are rusty after resting 1 match). Don't defend the players, give them hell to make them perform.

The performance in the match was unacceptable, I think Krul did not make a single save in the 2nd half. Goddamn it, it's an embarrassment! We are Liverpool! We believe and bought it when u said we needed luck. It's true, we saw the performance and really believe it. And we had luck in the Carling Cup final. Something good ? Bah, we needed luck to beat Brighton! How sad!

Next time, don't spend 50mil on players who have just played one season in the top flight if you dont want to invite ridicule. I don care u are DC or KD, u bought shit and dont make the fans eat shit. We buy the merchandise and we pay your wages, so players, better fricking perform!

Ok, rant over liao.

I will still wear Candy No. 7 proudly, in memory of u as a great player.

LFC always!

YNWA
Old 02-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
There will be some who says that he has just won us the Carling Cup... how could we do that to him...

I'll be surprised now if we beat Everton...who's playing excellent football ...

Just stay up... and rebuild...
We just got to admit it, even in the cup finals it was no easy feat victory. They struggled and had to resort to penalty kicks to win. This team is simply not worthy to be plying their trade for the REDS. Remember Liverpool was once known as THE MIGHTY REDS. Now it seems they are more like the Minnows Reds. It really pains all fans to see the club fall to such a state. KD looked a man lost, maybe he has lost the plot already. He doesn't seem to have anything left to motivate the players further. Honestly bringing in a new manager doubt if it would turn the team round. Maybe for a few matches but if the core problem remains, the team will still slip back to where it is today. And some how I feel this is not the lowest they have sank yet. I really hope they can prove me wrong by staging a come back to climb above a couple other teams.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
No matter how frustrated u are u still cannot tell your manager to p*ss off even though u r the team captain

SG did exactly that in the chaos following Reina's dismissal and KD was giving him instructions......worse still to do it in a live telecast match.....

Kuyt threatening to leave if he does not get more playing time.....
C Bellamy insisting on playing despite carrying an injury and not yet cleared by the medical staff.....
JC n SG insisting their fellow "locals" be chosen ahead of their foreign counterparts.....
did SG really say that "Piss Off"....if really he did....then we are in serious problem
Old 02-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Cannot blame Reina for this one....... the referee Atkinson was conned by James Perch's playacting as Reina did not touch him at all... yes there were angry words but absolutely no contact to Perch's face.... from the video replays LFC got chance to have the red card rescinded if they lodge an appeal.
yes agreed Reina did not touch him at all...
Old 02-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SH1491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
good news...kuyt started scoring...he and SG are both Monkeys born in 1980...their luck changed in dragon year....see the diff...

LS is a rabbit and becuz of tai sui...banned 8 games at the end of rabbit year...but will flourish in dragon year...

same thing AC born a Snake will also enjoy a better year in dragon year...

adam born a bull will also have a great year in dragon year...

most important...KD born 1951 a metal rabbit will definitely have a great year in dragon year...all the bad luck gone...
Dragon year seem to be working all rite. worst premier league run in 59 years.
This is what happens when you depend on luck rather than the skill&passion.
M very happy.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

For those who missed the match against Newcastle

http://www.footytube.com/video/newca...ef=hp_ozeit_mp

I am also here to seriously lodge a complain against our Liverpool team. I looked at the match again today . I must say we deerve to be beaten by Newcastle .

I really can't find any good thing to say about our No 9 . AC . Why on earth did he need to take a dive when he had an open goal right in front of him . What on earth was he thinking ? his 2 headers are also off the mark . Why is he heading the ball upward when he should be heading downwards and towards goal bound. Rightfully he deserve the yellow card.

We were good for the first 15 mins but then when Newcastle showed more hunger and fighting spirit , our game plan fell apart . where was the hunger and fighting spirit from our own lads ?

The 2nd goal look doubtful as the guy appeared to be in an offside position. I wonder why the linesman did not notice it .

If you have notice , the referring decision seemed to be against Liverpool most of the time. I wonder if the refree really kelong or not.

Having said that I really can't accept that we have now 6 loses in a row. . Now you tell me who is responsible for the defeat ? In other clubs with these sorts of bad results the manager would have been sacked long ago .

Don't forget this was a live telecast match with millions of people watching. How are we going to get new good players next season if we have these sort of results ?

Clearly can be seen that the players and fans are getting really very frustrated. This is professional football where results matter and especially if we are aiming for champions league next season.

It is clearly seen by now Kingkenny is not doing his job. Some of the players are also not performing up to par . If we continue with this trend of losing games we can also kiss the FA Cup goodbye. We could also be at the bottom of the BPL table.

Only the owners of Liverpool FC have the answer on their next move. A change of maanager for a start and probably they need to buy some players and sell off those that are not performing.

The managers that I would like to see coming to Liverpool is RB and The Special One .

Sorry to be long winded in this post . I am just vernting my frustrations and disappointment on yesterday's match.

You may choose to agree , disagree or ignore my post .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 02-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

The pain will be over in another 2 mths time.. Let's see if KD will stay..
Already looking forward to the new season come july. Miss those CL nights.. Seems will need to wait longer liao.. Wondering whom will leave and whom will come after the euro cup?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

was too disgusted to post last nite after watchin the match with a group of Reds fans.

there's no specific player to single out but it was a concerted poor team performance. save for the 1st 15 mins or so, which we controlled the game, most of the other 75 mins were trash. our passing was horrible, our creativity, esp in the last third was nothing but mediocre.

it has become a scene all too familiar for teams playing agt Pool - pack the midfield to prevent Pool goin forward, defend in droves n hit them on the counter.

honestly, its debatable if KD's plans to start with shelvey, flanagan n spearing backfired. for such a big game would players with experience like kuyt, downing or maxi have done better? now, im not openly criticising the youngsters; it's juz a qn open to discussion .. in case the 'true pool fan' (borrow quote fr bro sex crusader) who only listens to 90.5 radio stn start lambasting people here.

N the most heated discussion amongst Reds fans ... would the sacking of KD be the solution? again, it's debatable. some fans i spoke to felt Pool did well when KD came cos of all the hype n enthusiasm. when the hype died, Pool are back to their old selves. while there r some who feel KD may be too soft n sayang his players too much .. & Pool need a tougher taskmaster like MON, Redknapp, Jose. there r also some who feel there could be some sorta internal problems within the club betn mgt, mgr n players which outsiders like us would not be aware of. otherwise, how do we explain the drastic n dramatic plunge in form which we were d 2nd worst team after wolves in 2012? again, this is open to discussion. i know the 'true pool fan' who only listens to 90.5 radio stn does not like hearing all these but this is a forum open to discussions. there's always the ignore list he/she could turn to.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

came across an article on thesun.co.uk:

Why has it all gone wrong?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-for-Reds.html

SUAREZ RACISM ROW

LIVERPOOL and Kenny Dalglish handled it all in completely the WRONG way.

Despite his eight-match ban for abusing Patrice Evra the club insisted Luis Suarez was innocent — and its image was tarnished.

DISTRACTION OF CUPS

DALGLISH insisted he would not swap Carling Cup glory for a top-four finish — but the owners may disagree.

They enjoyed a memorable day at Wembley but it has certainly hit their Premier League form.

ANDY CARROLL

THEY bought him for £35million but do not play a system that gets the best out of him.

He is starved of the long diagonal balls he thrived on at Newcastle, is low on confidence and out of the England squad.

POOR SIGNINGS

JORDAN HENDERSON and Stewart Downing have been massive disappointments.

Over the last couple of seasons the club have invested heavily and while Suarez has impressed, the rest have been flops.

INJURY PROBLEMS

LUCAS was ridiculed at the start of his Liverpool career — but he has been sorely missed in his role protecting the back four.

Steven Gerrard missed a chunk of the season and he is a massive loss for any team.

NO SETTLED DEFENCE

INJURIES have played their part in the Reds' unsettled back four with Jose Enrique and Martin Skrtel the only regulars.

Dalglish also switched systems and played three centre-backs against Stoke at Anfield.

FAILURES ON RIGHT

DALGLISH has a problem on who to play on the right wing. Henderson flopped and Dirk Kuyt also got a chance.

Maxi Rodriguez has been underplayed so Carroll has had a lack of quality crosses.

UNCERTAIN FUTURE

AS SunSport revealed yesterday, Liverpool's Yank owners want to know why the club's big-money signings are not performing.

John W Henry has ploughed millions into the Reds but has so far only a Carling Cup as reward.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as a Liverpool fan, I really don't give a shit what the Sun has to say.

http://www.anfieldroad.com/dont-buy-the-sun/
Old 03-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
as a Liverpool fan, I really don't give a shit what the Sun has to say.
Totally agreed! The worst paper. Who needs its fucking lies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1