The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Gutted that the Reds lost but very happy to see Liverpool finally looking like a quality class team, consistently I should add taking into consideration the earlier 1st Leg top draw performance at Anfield.

That Diego Costa is a thug. Yes he should have got a penalty but likewise he should have been sent off not once but twice for stamping on both Can and Skrtel!! And Mourinho is no better in his laughable lame attempt to cover up for his hooligan, Costa. Sad to see a great team like this Chelsea and they are a class act skill wise, having to resort to such barbaric tactics as well. I hope Costa get's suspended retrospectively by the FA, serves him and Mourinho right if this happens.

Oh Mario what I can I say?! But glad to see Mignolet come back to form, hope this gives him the much needed boost and confidence to carry on for the remainder of the season. Rest of the Redmen also did us proud and kudos to Rodgers for sticking to 3-4-3 notwithstanding playing probably the best team currently in the EPL and one of the current best teams in Europe as well, at the Bridge no less.

Liverpool were and are as good as Chelsea over the 2 Legs. What is most important now is for the Reds to consolidate and consistently carry on and maintain this high level of performance through out the remainder of the season, especially in the EPL. If Liverpool can do this I see no reason why the Reds cannot make the top 4 and qualify for the CL next season.

West Ham next on Saturday, walk on!

YNWA
Old 28-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Liverpool were and are as good as Chelsea over the 2 Legs. What is most important now is for the Reds to consolidate and consistently carry on and maintain this high level of performance through out the remainder of the season, especially in the EPL. If Liverpool can do this I see no reason why the Reds cannot make the top 4 and qualify for the CL next season.

West Ham next on Saturday, walk on!

YNWA
Great...nice comment...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea should have seen Costa sent out for his outrageous act and so should Liverpool, as Lucas and Henderson narrowly escaped second yellow cards.

Liverpool were a far better team in the first half but lost tempo and rhythm in the second half and extra time as Rodgers' men failed to press Chelsea.

Liverpool paid the price for sloppy finishing. Raheem should have passed to Gerrard instead of attempting to be Messi while Moreno only had himself to blame for a silly shot before the famed Balotelli ballooned one into orbit.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

1) Stampford Bridge.
2) Mario should NEVER play for Liverpool again.
3) Liverpool STILL don't know how to defend from setpiece.
4) Liverpool LACK killer instinct in front of goal.
5) The team put up a good fighting spirit.
6) Wrong strategy Liverpool should have won at Anfield and go to Stampford Bridge to defend.
7) Referee is REALLY blind.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Gutted that the Reds lost but very happy to see Liverpool finally looking like a quality class team, consistently I should add taking into consideration the earlier 1st Leg top draw performance at Anfield.
And Sturridge is coming back, at the right time. If we continue to show the passion and consistency, with that added firepower up front, we are going up and up !!!

Quote:
That Diego Costa is a thug. Yes he should have got a penalty but likewise he should have been sent off not once but twice for stamping on both Can and Skrtel!! And Mourinho is no better in his laughable lame attempt to cover up for his hooligan, Costa. Sad to see a great team like this Chelsea and they are a class act skill wise, having to resort to such barbaric tactics as well. I hope Costa get's suspended retrospectively by the FA, serves him and Mourinho right if this happens.
Chelsea has been a team of thugs for some time liao. Last time, the Number 1 thug was John Terry. I still remember there was this Jose Josingwa guy who stamped on one of our players in broad daylight, on his back some more with the linesman nearby and he got nothing.

Quote:
Liverpool were and are as good as Chelsea over the 2 Legs.
A bit biased to say this ..... but I feel Liverpool is maybe a bit better than Chelsea over the 2 legs.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/che...0814--spt.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post

Chelsea has been a team of thugs for some time liao. Last time, the Number 1 thug was John Terry. I still remember there was this Jose Josingwa guy who stamped on one of our players in broad daylight, on his back some more with the linesman nearby and he got nothing.
Quote:
Old 29-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
A bit biased to say this ..... but I feel Liverpool is maybe a bit better than Chelsea over the 2 legs.
sometimes better team dun always win...hope they exit FA Cup too...

now Liverpool can just focus on EPL...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys I know this is off topic but I thought I share with you all .

To all Liverpool fans support this thread :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=507071

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
sometimes better team dun always win...hope they exit FA Cup too...

now Liverpool can just focus on EPL...
I think BR is going on a very tight rope now if they exit the FA Cup. His target this season is to qualify for Champions League next season. If he even failed that , then it is bye bye to BR.

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I think BR is going on a very tight rope now if they exit the FA Cup. His target this season is to qualify for Champions League next season. If he even failed that , then it is bye bye to BR.
Don't worry about me guys

I have got a plan B if things don't work out at Anfield this season. Mike Ashley is a big admirer of me and Newcastle is a BIG club too.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
Don't worry about me guys

I have got a plan B if things don't work out at Anfield this season. Mike Ashley is a big admirer of me and Newcastle is a BIG club too.
Thought Tony Fernandez has already reserved a place for u to coach QPR in next year's championship .

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

We r in such a pathetic state?! Last day of the window and no player is joining! Why don't we just play baseball ? Lol! BR is the biggest culprit la that no,players wanted to join! No CL next season and we shall see whether the owner still stand by him.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
We r in such a pathetic state?! Last day of the window and no player is joining! Why don't we just play baseball ? Lol! BR is the biggest culprit la that no,players wanted to join! No CL next season and we shall see whether the owner still stand by him.
Who do you wish for to manage Liverpool should Brendan leave ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Sturridge likely to play against West Ham tonight.

Question marks of his return:
1) will he retain the same fine goalscoring form with Pool last season?
2) will he be able to form a deadly partnership with Ballotelli/Borini/Lambert?
3) will he be able to remain injury fee for the rest of this season?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Who do you wish for to manage Liverpool should Brendan leave ?

Pierre.
the last time when everybody called for the sack of Rafa and finally their wish come true.....

.... and we ended up with Woy!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1