The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Kena STd from HJ

I have always been very careful when visiting massage Palours and I only opt for HJ as I don't want to risk kena anything nasty. 3 weeks ago, as usual I went to a new joint that provide HJ. Everything was normal till last Friday I found my penis with small red dots and was very itchy. I was afraid and took urgent leave to go see doctor. Doctor suspected that I kena some nasty std but I told him I only receive a HJ. He told me std can sill transmit if the massuese did not wash her hands after giving another customer a HJ before me. He told me the sperm of another customer may have contact with my penis directly. He suspect the previous customer before me have std and have passed the virus to me. This afternoon the clinic called me and I have told me i kena clamydia. It was a painful experience for me. I will not Chiong again anymore. Becareful Bros
Old 18-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kena STd from HJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
I have always been very careful when visiting massage Palours and I only opt for HJ as I don't want to risk kena anything nasty. 3 weeks ago, as usual I went to a new joint that provide HJ. Everything was normal till last Friday I found my penis with small red dots and was very itchy. I was afraid and took urgent leave to go see doctor. Doctor suspected that I kena some nasty std but I told him I only receive a HJ. He told me std can sill transmit if the massuese did not wash her hands after giving another customer a HJ before me. He told me the sperm of another customer may have contact with my penis directly. He suspect the previous customer before me have std and have passed the virus to me. This afternoon the clinic called me and I have told me i kena clamydia. It was a painful experience for me. I will not Chiong again anymore. Becareful Bros
I've never heard of Chlamydia causing itching and red dots. Your doctor is either a quack or there is some misunderstanding over what he told you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Jayhst is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Sorry to hear that bro, hope you recover soon!
Old 18-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thankfully, chlamydia can be cured by antibiotics.. so its not the end of the day. I will also share my story once i gotten my report..
Old 18-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There are doc out there who are crooks... just wanna earn money.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
kingkongprick89 is one of the Best!kingkongprick89 is one of the Best!kingkongprick89 is one of the Best!kingkongprick89 is one of the Best!

chlamydia from HJ????

It just doesn't make any sense.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...-sex/chlamydia
Old 19-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Dulex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDulex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDulex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is total bullshit. First off, red dots are not a symptom of this STD. Secondly, think about it -- The HJ is done at the end of the massage. So the bacteria and cum would have to remain on her hands for an hour of walking around grabbing things, rubbing you, and it would have had to stay on her hands while she washed them. (No masseuse would walk around with some other guys cum on her hands for hours). This is the biggest line of bullshit ever. If you have an STD, its from your wife / gf, not the massage.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vietprclover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think TS post make sense as personally I have encounter getting balanitis via HJ from ML.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (A)

Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietprclover View Post
I think TS post make sense as personally I have encounter getting balanitis via HJ from ML.
Yes exactly, why would I wanna lie, I don't have so much time. Anyway those who think that I'm lying or faking a story, you guys will have your karma, just continue to chiong and receive special services from the FL.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulex View Post
This is total bullshit. First off, red dots are not a symptom of this STD. Secondly, think about it -- The HJ is done at the end of the massage. So the bacteria and cum would have to remain on her hands for an hour of walking around grabbing things, rubbing you, and it would have had to stay on her hands while she washed them. (No masseuse would walk around with some other guys cum on her hands for hours). This is the biggest line of bullshit ever. If you have an STD, its from your wife / gf, not the massage.
The ML only gave me 5 mins of lousy massage and ask me to turn around and HJ me. She did not gave me a full hour of massage as I only paid $20 for 20 mins at the start.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulex View Post
Bro, I have personally encounter Ang pai massuese who have many back to back bookings don't wash their hand with soap thoroughly after giving HJ, they just wipe their hands with the towel and contiune to serve the next bro.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
Thankfully, chlamydia can be cured by antibiotics.. so its not the end of the day. I will also share my story once i gotten my report..
Are you married? Things will not be so simple if you are married man
Old 20-01-2018, 04:19 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

to be fair, i think the others have a valid point that those are not usual symptoms for clamydia and that you could have got it from someone else other than that FL.

Anyway, if you are certain that you can it from that Hj then just put it down as bad luck and get yourself treated.

thanks for sharing your experience..

Quote:
Yes exactly, why would I wanna lie, I don't have so much time. Anyway those who think that I'm lying or faking a story, you guys will have your karma, just continue to chiong and receive special services from the FL.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway those who think that I'm lying or faking a story, you guys will have your karma, just continue to chiong and receive special services from the FL.
Alamak dude. Like that also want to curse.

Thank you
Old 21-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
The ML only gave me 5 mins of lousy massage and ask me to turn around and HJ me. She did not gave me a full hour of massage as I only paid $20 for 20 mins at the start.
Share which shop is that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1