The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Saphan Kwai got such hot body girl meh? Why last time go no such model type bodies
Not at SK though I've seen a few SYT with smoking bodies

Old 25-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
Fml me n friends caught in the pimp chase out by police. Pui
I guess u mean u were there on Fri nite and was 1 of those tat kena caught?? Yup...a few places tried to get ard the ruling thru this method of opening till 5am....in the end also busted...
Old 26-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

20.05.14 POTATO Live Concert @ The Villa.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php...9 b51b185#new

21.05.14 คอนเสิร์ต JOEY BOY @ไม้เอก (Maiake).

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php...9 b51b185#new
Old 26-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Latest G Clubs party updates.

[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 27.05.14 Ice Angel Party @ The House,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 28.05.14 คอนเสิร์ต วง MILD @ Monte Carlo,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 28.05.14 คอนเสิร์ต คาราบาว Western Night party @ Exotica,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 28.05.14 คอนเสิร์ต ใบเตย อาร์สยาม @ Florence,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 29.05.14 Hardcore Party @ Claudia,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 30.05.14 Ladies Bond Party @ RAO Sena,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 30.05.14 Pretty Army Party @ HuaHin กินเล่า,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 30.05.14 Fusion Grand Fantasia @ Piano Forte,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 31.05.14 Catwoman Night @ Monte Carlo,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 31.05.14 Thank You Party @ The Party,
[ โคโยตี้ เลาจน์ ] 5.06.14 "อย่ามโน" Concert ใบเตย, กิ๊บซี่ @ The Villa
Old 27-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 19
ho eh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Tony for his assistance to make arrangement for my g club needs.

Though affected by the curfew but still we had fun through the sales rep arrangement.

Visited The Pimp, The House, The Lord, The Madame over the curfew weekend. Non stop singing, drinking, boom booming.

We will be back.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Not at SK though I've seen a few SYT with smoking bodies

after midnight I saw many smoking bodies, faces not sure.... maybe drink coke too much liao.... i want to go back there, but after midnight....

The candle burning dance dam sexy........ ouch ouch.....
Old 27-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Cheong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho eh View Post

Though affected by the curfew but still we had fun through the sales rep arrangement.

Visited The Pimp, The House, The Lord, The Madame over the curfew weekend. Non stop singing, drinking, boom booming.

We will be back.
Hahaha bro ho eh hope you'd a blast!
Old 27-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

We will be back.
Hmm.. u go to 4 g clubs over 2 days only from 10pm to 5am.. can teach mehow u do it? Lol.. i dint know curfew timing still can travel around..
Old 27-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hmm.. u go to 4 g clubs over 2 days only from 10pm to 5am.. can teach mehow u do it? Lol.. i dint know curfew timing still can travel around..
Think the Lord and The Madame is shower joint.......search google can know lew, and curfew start 10pm to 5am and not cheong 10pm to 5am lah.

Sometime you need to do some homework, cos is not easy to teach lazy people leh
Old 27-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Think the Lord and The Madame is shower joint.......search google can know lew, and curfew start 10pm to 5am and not cheong 10pm to 5am lah.

Sometime you need to do some homework, cos is not easy to teach lazy people leh
thxs for ur advise to a lazy ppl.. 555555
Old 27-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thxs for ur advise to a lazy ppl.. 555555
555 well cum well cum
Old 28-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

We will be back.
I didn't know Pimp was open on Saturday and Sunday?
Bro Pokestar say his party got cut short on Friday...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
Fml me n friends caught in the pimp chase out by police. Pui
Bro Nookie here confirms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
I guess u mean u were there on Fri nite and was 1 of those tat kena caught?? Yup...a few places tried to get ard the ruling thru this method of opening till 5am....in the end also busted...
Pimp also posted on social media they were closed on Saturday.

Sunday and yesterday they were closed coz I called. Sorry no telephone recording done with the mamasan. Only today they happy like phiak they can re-open again. Guess they posted this before army announced new curfew hours...

So maybe they had private party for your group only?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I didn't know Pimp was open on Saturday and Sunday?
Bro Pokestar say his party got cut short on Friday...

Bro Nookie here confirms.

Pimp also posted on social media they were closed on Saturday.

Sunday and yesterday they were closed coz I called. Sorry no telephone recording done with the mamasan. Only today they happy like phiak they can re-open again. Guess they posted this before army announced new curfew hours...
So maybe they had private party for your group only?

Confirm last Friday they got busted...and Saturday and Sunday closed coz i asked Manager, Mamasan and Gals....I had a very important guest from overseas tat was looking for some action during the curfew too....and they all said sorry not opened....I definitely dun tink they so goondu to ali baba me....

Maybe like u said....Private arrangement or Pvte Party??
Old 28-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Confirm last Friday they got busted...and Saturday and Sunday closed coz i asked Manager, Mamasan and Gals....I had a very important guest from overseas tat was looking for some action during the curfew too....and they all said sorry not opened....I definitely dun tink they so goondu to ali baba me....

Maybe like u said....Private arrangement or Pvte Party??
Maybe paid to post or left hand right hand?

Bro u the Pimp man thats why I contacted u on Sat to double confirm. Coz I called them and they said "closed". In fact I've been calling them since curfew announced until I believe they sianz of me... My friends damn suay lah... arrive on Thurs and kana curfew and they so looking fwd to Pimp... I told them nxt them they go BKK I better not follow them

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mr Jimfairy, you not wrong. If Pimp was open it would have been from 10pm to 5am as some g clubs did without being busted. Maybe he partied in those g club made of paper one? But 7 month not arrive yet leh...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread