The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I’ve been recommended a place called 7 house of angels in the lat phrao area. Problem is it appears to cater only to Thais. Was told this is the no 1 bordello in Bkk now in terms of quality and looks. Any bros have been here? Do they have staff that speak English?
Old 23-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
Came back from bkk yestd, shag like a dog... 55
Thinking to share my chiong experience since so long never see any Massage scene here. I dun really like picking up FL, plus cannot drink, plus I need my beauty sleep 555.

Akane soi 33
Went in but all the puyings are hiding, ask the lady to see first... from 5 only 1 can make it. Then choose S-1 Fashion massage (bj release)

ML codename is Kasumi, pleasant face with big neh neh, but not much GFE.
SOP: shower first, wash you clean2 esp ur butt and dick. Proceed to bed, face down and she did B2B, flip up, she CBJ until cum with finger on butt..
DC 1100 + tips

Analisa Massage
Walk pass Asoke and saw this place, the ladies outside were not aggressive like other places and dun care for potential customer. Went in to the counter, the lady show me the menu, chose tantra full service, and she immediately ask for money, again I asked to see ladies before pay.. Then ladies came out, better than Akane if my eyes do not fail me. Chose a lady smile at me, pay the unfriendly counter and go up stairs.

ML Codename: dun remember

SOP:
Shower, lie on bed massage, sensual massage, flip up, more sensual massage, CBJ, WOT, end with head massage and shower.

DC: 2300 + tips

Snow White
Had a good experience many years back in this joint, so after a rather tiring day, went in this place. Saw the menu and chose lotion massage 90 mins.. and immediately asked to choose my own meat. If not, the boss blur blur choose for you.

ML codename: Emmy
She has a very nice body, B size boobs, nice pair of ass and nice curve. Face was sweet at first and average after see better in room.

Story:
Ladies in this joint are machines, keep asking for 1 more time 1 more time. Went in room and she stripped me, gave me a few kisses. Shower like usual then proceed to bed. She asked me how many times, and jokingly I said 5 times. Then she took out 5 condoms.

On bed, she gave me a super long and deep AR. Flip up and BBBJ till almost cum... Asked her to cap and fuck, WOT 5 mins and there you go.

Proceed to lotion massage, nothing to talk about, flip up and again BBBJ. Then she rotate and let me lick her pussy (69). Not a fan of licking myself, so I just finger her and check if she was ladyboy 555...
Then, proceed to WOT, reverse cowgirl, MOT, so tired... then again she asked to go on top again... dunno fuck how long, I asked her to rest first. Lying beside me, fondling her tits.

Start round 3, 3rd condom, WOT piak2 so loud, then doggy still cannot cum and she was relentless... Change condom again, she went on top again... still cannot cum.. I told her is okay, and she said Nooo... back to BBBJ and HJ till I finally cum... I gave her a thumb up. 555.. My legs feel like jelly and I cannot feel my dick anymore.

Shower, then leave.
Total DC: 90 mins Lotion massage 1000, ladies 1500. total 2500. + tips

Snow White RTF
Last day before flying back, tried this joint again.

Didnt see Emmy on the lounge but notice a SYT there. Her name is Candy. Thin, no boobs, not even ounces of fat. Her only grace is her pretty face. And of course her service. Took out 2 Okamoto I prepared beforehand.

Strip and shower, and she gave me a very steaming FK, BBBJ and B2B in shower. This lady is all service and always ask if I am happy.. 555
On bed, catbath, bbbj, but she didnt do AR (no problem for me). Capped, WOT, MOT and cum. She said why so soon (I was thinking later you'll see 555), she asked how long I rest and go 2nd round? I said 10 mins.

Then she massaged me, It was a sight when you see the mirror you know, a naked SYT dancing around your naked body.. After 10 minutes proceed to 2nd round, super long WOT, reverse cowgirl, piak2 till next door can hear. Squeezed her butt when she was humping me non stop. Then, asked her for doggy, in the end cannot finish.. Just told her I cummed already but no sperm 555.. Surprisingly, she said my 2IC still standing strong and asked for 3rd round...

Then I said tired already, and asked her for shower.. she really want the 3rd round, but I thought I ran out of Okamoto already, if using her condom dunno when can cum.

DC: oil massage 90 mins = 600 baht + lady 1500 = 2100 baht. + tips.
so snow white no shot limit?
Old 23-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Not sure anyone has asked this before. I am leaving bkk a few days later in early afternoon, every night i will be fucking a girl but the morning i am leaving, i wanna leave one final cum before i come back in june again, not a Lt person so getting a girl overnight is not possible. So my bros, any places that open as early as 10am for a fuck in bangkok?
Old 23-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Not sure anyone has asked this before. I am leaving bkk a few days later in early afternoon, every night i will be fucking a girl but the morning i am leaving, i wanna leave one final cum before i come back in june again, not a Lt person so getting a girl overnight is not possible. So my bros, any places that open as early as 10am for a fuck in bangkok?
10am is the time they just wake up. Even BJ bar open around 11am. Best bet is do advance booking via $$$$$$. Maybe you can get you fix there
Old 26-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chio lady defintelt dont wake up 10am. But i may be wrong. Safest time to have most lady should be around 5-7pm. Again i may be wrong
Old 26-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Sorry guys no reply earlier but turns out I did not go fuck a girl this morning, I slept until 12pm then check out at 1pm. Because last night I fuck a girl I found in Thermae and she was so slutty that she drains every single drop of my cum in one fuck....i was so satisfied.... You will never know what you will get in Thermae....

I was in Thermae around 1130PM....plenty of girls and of course plenty of men, I took it easy and then I saw the slutty slim flat chested girl that looks like the ex colleague I always wanted to fuck, I have fucked her 2 nights ago after I had a unforgettable fuck with her 2 months ago, so not keen to repeat so soon, so she recommended her 2 friends...but cannot lah. I buy water sit there as the world passes me by. I saw a few chiobus but you know you are not going to get a good time because their face is like so black I wonder they bother to stand there.... Then until soon time comes to almost 1.30am....I was like what the shit...I was about to approach a girl when she takes her bag and go home liao.... then a red shirt girl comes in, she was there earlier and she had the slutty face and big boobs so I thought hor seh....i went over and ask her but fuck, I ask her 3 times, Short time? She pretends not to hear me and give me the get lost kind of eye, then finally when she says 2500 in buay song tone, I say, 2500? For you, 2500 too expensive and I walk away. 2500 to me is the usual price and I never bargain one, after all 2500 is just around 100 bucks, I just wanna fuck and cum. but give me this kind of attitude.

Then when I was almost desperate as girls get lesser and lesser, I decided to approach this girl, that is a different kind of chio, does not give off the slutty vibe, but throughout the night occassionally smiles at me but I play hard to get lah haha! Finally bo pian, she was the best of the rest liao, she says 2500, I say lets go!

And the rest is history...she is one of the sluttiest I ever fucked....keep asking me to fuck me, fuck me....I want you to fuck me....oh your cock....your cock...fuck me fuck me.....I gonna fuck her again when I go back next month....
Old 26-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

seriously this attitude of u wont do la.
dont open close mouth is fuck fuck fuck.
act like as normally how u would ask a non-prostitute.
then proceed to ask how much.
In thermae, u want a girl u need to act fast. I can tell u the best ones probably dont even stand there for 30min and they're taken away.
Cast that "have money to throw is king" attitude away. U'll find better experiences easier that way. Sometimes even got discount or offer.
Most common offer is pay for ST she give u a LT. will keep arouse u and dun let u sleep the whole night!
my fren experienced girl stay till 6pm (no typo here) next day, even wait in hotel room for him to go out and come back to fuck again. All for the price of 3k.
He got rid of her after 6pm cause he wanted to go find a different girl to bring back and she's cool with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Sorry guys no reply earlier but turns out I did not go fuck a girl this morning, I slept until 12pm then check out at 1pm. Because last night I fuck a girl I found in Thermae and she was so slutty that she drains every single drop of my cum in one fuck....i was so satisfied.... You will never know what you will get in Thermae....

I was in Thermae around 1130PM....plenty of girls and of course plenty of men, I took it easy and then I saw the slutty slim flat chested girl that looks like the ex colleague I always wanted to fuck, I have fucked her 2 nights ago after I had a unforgettable fuck with her 2 months ago, so not keen to repeat so soon, so she recommended her 2 friends...but cannot lah. I buy water sit there as the world passes me by. I saw a few chiobus but you know you are not going to get a good time because their face is like so black I wonder they bother to stand there.... Then until soon time comes to almost 1.30am....I was like what the shit...I was about to approach a girl when she takes her bag and go home liao.... then a red shirt girl comes in, she was there earlier and she had the slutty face and big boobs so I thought hor seh....i went over and ask her but fuck, I ask her 3 times, Short time? She pretends not to hear me and give me the get lost kind of eye, then finally when she says 2500 in buay song tone, I say, 2500? For you, 2500 too expensive and I walk away. 2500 to me is the usual price and I never bargain one, after all 2500 is just around 100 bucks, I just wanna fuck and cum. but give me this kind of attitude.

Then when I was almost desperate as girls get lesser and lesser, I decided to approach this girl, that is a different kind of chio, does not give off the slutty vibe, but throughout the night occassionally smiles at me but I play hard to get lah haha! Finally bo pian, she was the best of the rest liao, she says 2500, I say lets go!

And the rest is history...she is one of the sluttiest I ever fucked....keep asking me to fuck me, fuck me....I want you to fuck me....oh your cock....your cock...fuck me fuck me.....I gonna fuck her again when I go back next month....
Old 26-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
In thermae, u want a girl u need to act fast. I can tell u the best ones probably dont even stand there for 30min and they're taken away.
Cast that "have money to throw is king" attitude away. U'll find better experiences easier that way. Sometimes even got discount or offer.
Most common offer is pay for ST she give u a LT. will keep arouse u and dun let u sleep the whole night!
my fren experienced girl stay till 6pm (no typo here) next day, even wait in hotel room for him to go out and come back to fuck again. All for the price of 3k.
He got rid of her after 6pm cause he wanted to go find a different girl to bring back and she's cool with it.

Errrrr........ok.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nyer112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't recommend Thermae enough. The girls are not only pretty, but many of them are only working part time/semi-pro. This means that a lot of them are actually just normal office ladies and university schoolgirls during the day (big turn on ) and only come out to Thermae to work as a side job on weekends.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
MrRocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello guys, i'm a 'nasi lemak' guy with brownish skin. is there any chance of me getting a girl from thermae? or shud i stick to agogo, massage, etc?
thks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Old 27-05-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
lionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi all gurus, going for biz trip soon but location a bit off, the nearest bts is phra khanong station from my hotel...

so woo like to chk if there are any gd spots to hunt for fl or it is preferred to travel down to thermae or engage outcall thru $$$$$$ instead
Old 27-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

waldensmit12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRocky View Post
hello guys, i'm a 'nasi lemak' guy with brownish skin. is there any chance of me getting a girl from thermae? or shud i stick to agogo, massage, etc?
thks.
eh.. ramadan lah.. why you never fast?!
Old 27-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
MrRocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, fasting is only during daytime lah
anyway, im not at bkk yet but going there next month..

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldensmit12 View Post
eh.. ramadan lah.. why you never fast?!
Old 27-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
hi all gurus, going for biz trip soon but location a bit off, the nearest bts is phra khanong station from my hotel...

so woo like to chk if there are any gd spots to hunt for fl or it is preferred to travel down to thermae or engage outcall thru $$$$$$ instead
go soi 24. Think you can get your fix there
Old 27-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

went to nana plaza London calling last night and wah...saw 1 syt, skinny limbs with fake boobs, call som.

wondering if anyone tried her??? total dmg 3500 for short time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1