The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Salocha Mayavee looks hot in pic must try...
Old 12-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sakura48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Went down earlier this week to Rowell, had a pretty one with name starting with K. However she was not who I had my eyes on choosing but cuz she was at the gate and I said okay to go in. So when i went through without giving me a chance to take my pick I got held in the hand and led up the cubicle.
Before we started she asked for money first in which I shd have raised an eyebrow. But yeah I just brushed it off and just said wait till in which she asked for a tip later in exchange for me being with her longer she promised. I gave it to that and we started. She is still growing on her boobs so nothing much to touch but it was still good and I started pumping her since after a short bj she tore opened the condom and when i asked her why so hurry she just replied with condom open already can we start.

After pumping for awhile she said she was tired so just lied down and I just changed to suck her bottom. I regretted not being able to make a choice from the start. The girl that I had wanted to pick open my cubicle, took off her bra and showed me her tits and asked if she could join. But before I could say anything as I was kinda stunned she went off already.

But at that moment i already had little mood in my girl and even she could sense it and asked if I wanted to find the other girl. But yeah since I already chose her have to lan lan suck thumb lor. Wanted to continue fucking her but couldnt get it in without her help, cuz Im inexperienced and also cuz she's tight. So in the end she signalled me for a handjob telling me she likes cum on her stomach. So she jus held her hand in the position in whiched i fucked her hand. Not soon after Im came, and we cleaned up.
After clean up she kept her promise and got me to lie down beside her for probably 10-15 mins not rushing me at all. In which I had no choice but to pay what i agreed with her before, tried paying slightly less but she was unhappy and since it was CNY and it was just abit more didnt want to make it a unhappy occasion.

What I realised is you either have to point at the girl you like b4 you enter if not the one you say okay to go in at the gate will assume you want her. Also some of the ladyboys were like trying to ask me choose the girl in front like telling me to fuck the cat as she was wearing cat ears. Not sure is it because if once she is chosen they will move forward nearer to the gate and have a higher chance to be seen and chosen.

Need advise from the frequent bros here, how can I indicate that I want to go in and choose if that is even possible or be able to go upclose to get a better look as whenever I went right in front of the gate they assume i want to go in already. I would definitely not want the ladyboys to infuence my decision and want to choose someone I really want.
Not saying the one i chose wasnt good, she pretty and cute but yeah might not be what Im looking for. Also i should not agree to tip extra until the service is done from what I learnt.
Old 12-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro Sakura, you mist choose from the gate. Don't be shy and take a Long look from the gate and point to the one you want. Usually just need eye contact!

Thanks for the new FB pages. Looks like a fresh batch.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

feel going down later is there any one with nice cock and can get hard in this fresh batch anyone want join me to9
Old 12-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down yesterday night around 10pm. once reach the gate saw about more than dozen LBs.

Interested in one of them at the back putting on makeup as is a sign that she just complete a biz with another bro.

i signal to her and went up to the cubicle. i ask her for her name and she told me her name is eye.
i start to undress her and french her. she is not for boo-lover. she is flat chested and haven't go for any implant yet. started to go south and suck her to get her erected. she couldn't erect as on hormones so a big disppointment.

she then start to cap me as i ready fuck her beautiful ass. i raise her legs and fuck her missionary and then doggie before unleash my warm sperm on the condom.

height 1.68m
long hair and had a tattoo on her back.
no rush she took her time to enjoy the session.
she smoked for those who wanna french.

thanks for reading. have fun
Old 12-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Needed some lady boy action so am
Down at rowell now. It's 7.30. Lots of ladyboys. Must be fifteen to twenty. All Mongers should go drone Ang pow money for happiness.

Tried a petite lb named ae. She's here for two weeks. Small and petite from Bangkok. Her boobs are small but releasing milk. This is pretty strange but I couldn't stop myself from sucking on them. It was really kinky. Good covered BJ and had a reasonable didi but she didn't stay hard despite my mouth work.
Old 12-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Will be heading down later around 9pm. Shall try one that I saw last week, quite a looker but not sure about service wise.
Old 13-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Will be heading down later around 9pm. Shall try one that I saw last week, quite a looker but not sure about service wise.
How was it? Did you bonk in the open?
Old 13-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 22
ButtKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to get some n watch bro ceandy tonite at approx 10 if he is going
Old 13-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtKing View Post
Hope to get some n watch bro ceandy tonite at approx 10 if he is going
Nah sorry bro wont be going down tonight. Went down last night but didnt see any worth taking.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleetora2 View Post
Needed some lady boy action so am
Down at rowell now. It's 7.30. Lots of ladyboys. Must be fifteen to twenty. All Mongers should go drone Ang pow money for happiness.

Tried a petite lb named ae. She's here for two weeks. Small and petite from Bangkok. Her boobs are small but releasing milk. This is pretty strange but I couldn't stop myself from sucking on them. It was really kinky. Good covered BJ and had a reasonable didi but she didn't stay hard despite my mouth work.

Did you know drinking breast milk is considered a high risk activity with regards to HIV transmission.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lamch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Men face higher risk of cancers linked to oral sex

WASHINGTON: Men are twice as likely as women to get cancer of the mouth and throat linked to the human papillomavirus, or HPV, one of the most common sexually transmitted infections, researchers say.  

For men, the risk of HPV-driven cancers of the head and neck rise along with the number of oral sex partners, researchers said Friday at the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) annual meeting in the US capital.      

Nearly two out of three of these oral cancers in the United States and most western nations are caused by infection with the HPV 16 strain of the virus, and incidence of cancer is on the rise in recent years, said Gypsyamber D’Souza, who teaches epidemiology at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.  

Middle-aged white men are at particularly high risk compared to other races.  

She said her research shows that youths are engaging in oral sex at increasingly young ages, compared to past generations.

“Our research shows that for men, the number of oral sex partners - as that number increases, the risk of an oral HPV infection increases,” she told reporters.  

But with women, the number of sexual partners does not appear to raise the risk.  

“Comparing men and women with the same number of sexual partners, a man is much more likely to become infected with oral HPV than a woman.”  

Furthermore, women who have a greater number of vaginal sex partners appear to face a lower risk of oral HPV infection, she said.  

The reason may be that when women are first exposed to HPV vaginally, they mount an immune response that prevents them from getting an oral HPV infection, she said.  

But men do not seem to have equally robust immune responses.  

“Men are not only more likely to be infected with oral HPV infection than women, but our research shows that once you become infected, men are less likely to clear this infection than women, further contributing for the cancer risk.”  

HPV infection is quite common, and most people clear the virus within a year or two, she said.  

In some cases, however, HPV does not go away and can lead to cellular changes in the mouth and throat, which eventually become cancerous.  

Oral sex may raise the risk of head and neck cancer by 22%, according to a study published January in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).

This type of cancer has risen 225% in the last two decades.  

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) urges HPV vaccination for all pre-teen boys and girls so they can be protected against the infection before they become sexually active.  - AFP
Old 14-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
Did you know drinking breast milk is considered a high risk activity with regards to HIV transmission.
Yeah for babies with developing immune systems. I've never seen a baby at Rowell. I'm going to get me some tittay!!!
Old 14-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried an LB named Ice (they pronounce like "eye" though). Two other bros tried her as well and had reports about her as well.

Generally is a cute girl with a sweet smile. Pre-Op with non-functional penis. I suck and suck but will only stiffen a little. What a shame. But anyway her BBBJ takes a long time and with the right strength. I like it. She seems to enjoy the act herself as well. She has sensitive A-cup boobs that will make her moan if you kiss and lick her there the right way. Body wise is slim and tanned skin. Fucked her missionary and was really defeated by her smile and suggestive eyes. Climax and cum rather quickly during the act.

You can easily expect all the GFE stuff like frenching and cuddles from her as well.
Old 15-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
kaze79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaze79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any nice recommendations?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1