The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post

If nothing catches your fancy, my "Fab Five" can service you, if you desire.
Wah seh! Got massage included?
Old 10-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
That place is dicey, when i went, only saw some GILFs probably with saggy baggy breasts, flabby triceps and loose pussies....good luck bro.

If nothing catches your fancy, my "Fab Five" can service you, if you desire.
I'm not gay so keep your "fab five" to yourself.

edit: nevermind.

Haha you trolling?

Last edited by modusoperandi; 10-02-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Sloretch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in BKK can send me a PM! Looking for buddy to chiong together with. from 120216-160216
Old 12-02-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldevilz View Post
Anyone need help in Thailand for girls.. feel free to contact me.. I am more willing to.help with my lobang ard
I need help... can help me get a sugar mummy?
Old 12-02-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Glad u enjoyed mitu bro. but it's very expensive hahaha. i rem e girl i had at nataree...after i came, she wanna ciao leow. nb!! but at mitu, she asked me to lie down and zzzz if i want, and she massage me (although piano type) full body. the service quality is tops. i also rem that she continuously engage me in small talk, machiam like i'm VIP like that - which of course, in their eyes coz i paid quite a bit as i was curious abt mitu coz it look upmarket
Hi Bro,

Just look at the Mitu Webside, girls quite hot. The package at Mitu -Nohand & japanese massage package include 1 shot like the soapy massage parlour,is it?
Tks
Old 12-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hew32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Thanks for offering your help. Any lobang contact info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hew32 View Post
Hi Bro,
Thanks for offering your help. Any lobang contact info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Who helped u????
Old 12-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm70 View Post
Hi Bro,

Just look at the Mitu Webside, girls quite hot. The package at Mitu -Nohand & japanese massage package include 1 shot like the soapy massage parlour,is it?
Tks
got soapy got nuru and b2b too. However, some gal chio but may not work so better check with them before you go down.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
killero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Will be in bkk on 17th to 21st feb. Will be flying solo and considering of going to The Pimp. Can any bros familiar with the place give info on whats the membership fees and charges like? Better if you have any mamasan contact to recommend as it is virgin trip to The Pimp. Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 14-02-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killero View Post
Can any bros familiar with the place give info on whats the membership fees and charges like?
Member 20k and gers whole night about 4k. There are few secret agents in the forum. They will contact u soon.
Old 14-02-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
killero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Member 20k and gers whole night about 4k. There are few secret agents in the forum. They will contact u soon.
Thanks bro maemlo. Will be waiting for secret agents contact. Hahahaha thx
Old 14-02-2016, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nbzzzzz.. He not yet go Pimp club, u already scam him 10k baht.. He go alone leh.. Take the 10k membership la.. Knn u worst than those secret agents leh.... or membership already increase to 20k? If so, I say sorry to u ya...
Old 14-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Nbzzzzz.. He not yet go Pimp club, u already scam him 10k baht.. He go alone leh.. Take the 10k membership la.. Knn u worst than those secret agents leh.... or membership already increase to 20k? If so, I say sorry to u ya...
CB dun anyhow said scam.... He pays directly to PIMP not me, TLSF. The different between 10 n 20 are nos of bottles. PIMP used to only 20k member with 8 or 9 bottles can't remember but now guess no business so with another option, 10k, 4 or 5 bottles. How many bottles, go down n ask.

BTW, cb u think I so cheapo... want to earn only 10k. My service is 1k USD. Again, TLDSF.
Old 14-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, how can say that to my Tai Lor, he very Sex u know

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Wa, Tai Lor, didn't know u like to Turn Ppl SF Heng I not drunk at night

Quote:
CB dun anyhow said scam.... He pays directly to PIMP not me, TLSF. The different between 10 n 20 are nos of bottles. PIMP used to only 20k member with 8 or 9 bottles can't remember but now guess no business so with another option, 10k, 4 or 5 bottles. How many bottles, go down n ask.

BTW, cb u think I so cheapo... want to earn only 10k. My service is 1k USD. Again, TLDSF.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 20-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

FYI, http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail...sid=1455879034

PATTAYA — More than 100 officers raided nightclubs along Pattaya’s famed Walking Street early Friday morning and took dozens of foreigners in for interrogation because they were not holding passports.

Officers from the Central Investigation Bureau and soldiers from the 14th Military Base went into five venues in the infamous nightlife and red-light area in what was billed as a crackdown on transnational crime, which ended up finding at least 30 foreigners without their passports.

All of them were taken in for criminal record checks and were reportedly released after they were able to show their passports to police.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1