The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

for me is to bonk a wechat PRC lady... she works in retail and knows Im attached.... before we start, i have made in clear to her that there will not be any emotional attached.... but having been together for a while (i have yet to bed her yet), i noticed i develop some feeling for her, so i quickly get her to bed and MIA thereafter.

last heard, she has RTC and gotten married.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:34 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
So many bros private message me. Knn really so many people into rawing?
Upped your points and PM you many weeks ago.
Do return the favour...
Old 12-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
niakon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanlives View Post
Thks alot bro. It took me a very long time to get over my grief. Till now, this is guilt still reside in me, but I carry on my life with my memories of G. G did not commit suicide, but she pass on in her sleep (doc diagnosis is cardiac arrest). I was by her side, but never did I know she left me forever. I nv forget the moment that I carry her in my arms, hugging her for the last time.
Sad to know she passed on due to a broken heart. Take care bro
Old 20-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Karma is an interesting thing...I was 18yo then...one night in zouk, bumped into an ex gf of a sec school friend. She's a model, absolute hot chick and a year older. Long story short, we ended up at her place fucking (lives alone in her mom's flat while her mom lives with stepdad). Let's call her D. D told me after I came inside her raw and lying next to her, she is dating another sec school friend who happens to be the ex best friend of her ex. Told me I'm the best out of the 3 and how small her current bf dick is, etc... Is this karma on her current bf you ask?

Anyway, even though I broke the bro code, I consoled myself that her bf is not a close friend and not someone I was in contact at that time. We continued being FB for a while and after she broke up with him, D became my gf. I was young and lustful, she was hot and the sex was too good. We had a relationship for 2yrs then I found out she was cheating on me with another guy, a few years older. How I found out was through asking her best friend K who happened to be my neighbour, a few floors down.... Is this Karma on me you ask?

I confronted her, she admitted, was sorrowful and we had great make up sex. One night when we were out clubbing, he showed up and wanted a fight. K pulled me away and convinced me to leave first. So we left in a cab. I was upset and found out actually my gf was still fucking that guy. While sitting on the staircase outside K's flat, she put her arm around me and consoled me. I put my arms around her and our lips met. We kissed, I caressed her breasts then moved down to inside her dress to rub then finger her pussy while she rub my dick through my jeans. Both horny, we then went back to my place and we fucked each other's brains out while trying not to wake my parents. Lol. As I opened the door for K to leave, we saw D walking towards the door... Is this Karma on D you ask?

D asked why is K in my place and I told her she came back to console me but it was a lame lie cos she saw us holding hands when the door opened. K left in a fit of guilt and I asked D to come in. As we both sat on the bed talking about the night's events, she saw I got a hardon cos everytime I see her I just want to fuck her. She grabbed my dick out of my shorts and started blowing me then I fucked her mouth, pussy and cos I wanted to punish her, I made her agree to anal sex. It was both our first time.

After that night, things got a bit messed up. D and I broke up. K and I continued fucking regularly, basically she became my FB. The messed up part was D became that guy's gf but we also continued fucking so D went from my FB to gf to FB... Is this karma on the guy who became D's bf you ask?

Like I said, Karma's an interesting thing...
Been busy with a baby and no travelling and activities with FBs since the birth but 2 weeks ago got a follow up to this!!

Night out at zouk capital...first one in a long long time it feels. Wife gave off pass to arrange a night out with the boys. Bumped into D. Not met her for over 20yrs!!?? She’s married, 2 boys and still partying. She is a smoking hot milf but it’s obvious also she has done some aesthetic works on her face. Long story short, a surprise encounter, we chatted, drank and ended up at Novotel for 2 rounds of passionate and messy sex. She blew me, I ate her, we did it in all sorts of positions, stand up, sit down, etc...All those feelings of lust and nostalgia sex was overwhelming! Totally unexpected encounter!
Old 20-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I used to have one ex gf who rejected me for sex again and again. After we broke up she had a shotgun marriage. About a year she contacted me and complained about her husband and in-laws.

We started to bonk each other on a weekly basis and everytime I will make sure I dump cum into her pussy, ass face and her after-birth D cup boobs. She had to throw a couple of bras away because I came too much on them.

The satisfaction of seeing her squirming in pain and pleasure after rejecting me for sex simply felt great.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Cum dumps are the best
Nowadays, the best are <22 girls in hotels
Old 22-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to me in a Western country, so it's not set in SG.

I was dating a Western girl for a while around a year back. Was an active member on OKCupid back then and she found me on the site/made first contact. Apparently she was a Kpop fan and had a fetish for Asian/Chinese men, so naturally I fit the bill for her. Didn't think much about it back then, we hooked up over summer and dated all through summer whilst waiting for her to come up to uni.

I found out when she came up to uni that she actually had a boyfriend all through the time I was dating her (poor guy was already with her for a year) only when he messaged me on Facebook accusing me of tempting his girl to cheat. What started as an argument soon became shock for both of us when we compared notes and realised the bitch was playing off both of us to each other by professing that she was not seeing anyone else other than us in our presence. We both dumped her ass and she tried to overdose herself to get attention. Fortunately (or unfortunately) she was rescued... by her other boyfriend whom she messaged a suicide text to, but a week afterwards she looked me up and begged me to take her back.

Stupid me took her back after she called the other boyfriend of hers to break up over the phone in front of me. I thought she had learnt her lesson. One week after the reunion between me and her she ghosted me and skipped town for a few days with the ex she purported to break up with. I lost it and went mental over text messages against her. Lots of strong words and whatnot, but her being the guilty party who screwed me over twice (and me being stupid enough to have let her snooker me) she didn't dare face me.

What she did instead was get her housemates to make a false police report to the police of me stalking their house in the middle of the night. Thankfully I had CCTV on the bus to testify that I was on my way home at the same time I was accused of stalking her house, so I didn't get into trouble in the end from the police. However they still made me take a restraining order from her just to keep her happy, and I went along with it since I did not want anything more to do with her and I was in no mood to try and drag things out further with her. Meanwhile shortly after all this drama her other boyfriend dumped her ass and moved to France to start a new life. She went off the rails at uni and became a heavy drinker, smoker, raver and generally a woman with a very loose reputation.

I got my revenge moment on her after I came back to SG through a ridiculous set of circumstances. When I was overseas I was a member of an adult forum there too for cheongsters and FLs to advertise themselves. I had a couple friends on there and I went on for the first time since returning back home to wish them Merry Christmas. Took a quick search of the old area where I lived on a whim... and her photo turned up. Apparently she was so broke and so fucked up in life now that she was moonlighting as a prostitute out of her student house whilst everyone else was away on holiday. I was torn between sheer rage and smug delight at this revelation, so I did what came to mind, methodically and thoroughly.

I had previously created a burner FB account with which I could anonymously screenshot her photos from FB and get in touch with certain people without leaving a trail back to myself. I took screenshots of her prostitute profile and sent them to her friends, her housemates, even her mother back home, and finally to herself as well. And to top it all off, I gave all the photos as a tip-off to a local tabloid newspaper back overseas in the city we lived in (because they had previously ran an expose on FLs and massage parlours) saying that I had a juicy scoop for them: "Desperate Eastern European uni student prostitutes herself out of student house". Whilst being an independent FL is not illegal, I was pretty sure that the contracts of her student house would not have allowed for such "commercial" activity. So now I'm just waiting for the journalists to reply back to me and publish the article as a full on expose. She will never be able to work or live in the country after graduation with such a record, and that's assuming she doesn't get into trouble with the university and her renting landlord agency first.

A Lannister Always Pays His Debts. This sweet revenge against my ex... ahhhhh it was so fucking overdue.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

When I was younger I was two timing. Hence I was doing to two at the same time.

One time I met one in the day time for lunch and she sneaked me in her house when her parents are working and we did it.

Then that night. Met up with another for movie and went to her place to do it again. She was 7 years older than me and had her own place . She was the one that taught me how to please a woman. I rawed both that day and came 3 times with the older one... we fuck almost into the wee hours.

My pager had so many beeps..... called my first one the next morning and told her I was asleep. During those days ... so much more freedom without handphones.....

This went on for few weeks before the older broke up with me....sad as I was more attached to the older one ... maybe she more experience ba.

Thinking back... I was quite bastard to the younger gf. She is now married with another man with 3 kids and I had attended her wedding . She doesn’t know what I did until now ......
Old 16-03-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Meeting my chengdu FL tonight. Last met her 5 years ago and she is coming over to HK to accompany me for two nights. Going to be a tiring two nights for us!
Old 18-03-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
3days deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sending my young colleague back home when she was drunk. while valet driving, I sat with her at back seat.. talking to her while stroking her breasts.. no resistance.. hmm.. she can't rem.. but shiok.. stroking her boobs and her nipples...

fingering my young colleague when she was drunk. I was sending her back to her place with another female colleague and while I was on the right. holding her right hand over my shoulder while my left hand was behind at her bum, fingers went towards her panties, felt the dampness, and managed to slide my finger into her pussy.. wet.. too bad the time was short..haiz..

feeling guilty.. I'm more senior than her... better not have any more opportunities like this...
Old 20-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I used to have one ex gf who rejected me for sex again and again. After we broke up she had a shotgun marriage. About a year she contacted me and complained about her husband and in-laws.

We started to bonk each other on a weekly basis and everytime I will make sure I dump cum into her pussy, ass face and her after-birth D cup boobs. She had to throw a couple of bras away because I came too much on them.

The satisfaction of seeing her squirming in pain and pleasure after rejecting me for sex simply felt great.
You make her pregnant ?
Old 20-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
HoSehKeeLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKeeChiu View Post
You make her pregnant ?
You want to take care of the baby ?
Old 21-03-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
When I was younger I was two timing. Hence I was doing to two at the same time.

One time I met one in the day time for lunch and she sneaked me in her house when her parents are working and we did it.

Then that night. Met up with another for movie and went to her place to do it again. She was 7 years older than me and had her own place . She was the one that taught me how to please a woman. I rawed both that day and came 3 times with the older one... we fuck almost into the wee hours.

My pager had so many beeps..... called my first one the next morning and told her I was asleep. During those days ... so much more freedom without handphones.....

This went on for few weeks before the older broke up with me....sad as I was more attached to the older one ... maybe she more experience ba.

Thinking back... I was quite bastard to the younger gf. She is now married with another man with 3 kids and I had attended her wedding . She doesn’t know what I did until now ......

You are so lucky . But you did raw ?
Old 21-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Am not sure on that, but I presume at least 5 got pregnant...

And most pimps prioritise earning money, the girls' safety and wellbeing is not their utmost priority...
The girls have short stints anyway.
If a girl gets forcibly creampied, they'll keep quiet. Otherwise business will stop, or the girl will be targeted by other predators..

If the girls didn't get impregnated by me, someone else would have eventually.
Surprisingly naive little sexdolls, girls 2,3,4,5,6 were all not on contraceptives...
I got to taste them before their figures got damaged by pregnancy, got to impregnate them, and have nude photos of them at their sexual peak..
They were sweet girls, and fulfilled their sexual purpose of being bred by me...
I have some POV sex videos which I filmed with the girls' consent, but that's for keepsake, not for sharing.

I know most guys would try to inseminate these girls...

This was Wawa, a 19 year old from Passioncandy.
From September 2013, she was slim and pretty with large natural C cups.
Wanted to book her but the stable got busted.
She only worked for 2 or 3 days.
Well, somebody beat me to it because she got deported with a positive urine pregnancy test!
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...=#post12884034
I know I would have RAW and creampied her!

I know some of the girls I've creampied have also been creampied by other like-minded bros....

I love pretty sexy slim busty Thai SYT university students.
Most of them don't do this back home, and are probably the subject of many of their male coursemates' wet dreams.
They come over, sexually inexperienced, and with a lot of smoothtalking and loads of money, I've had so many memorable insemination sessions..
I managed to creampie No. 6 only 15 minutes after laying my eyes on her.
Saw her, got her to bed. Removed the shirt, these poor Thai girls wear cheap bras that don't show off their true assets.
BUT once she got her bra off, instant hard-on seeing her firm natural C cup tits with pink nipples. 5 minutes.
Pushed her down to bed, fondled and suckled her. 5 minutes.
Was rock hard, managed to penetrate her RAW. Fucked her and impregnated her sweet body.. 5 minutes
Experience: Priceless!

Imagine seeing a hot slim busty SYT student on the MRT with hotpants, a tight top and exposed cleavage. Makes you salivate and get a hard-on. Then imagine being able to creampie a girl like that within 15 minutes.....
In real life, zero chance.
In this dark world that we tread in, I've real sexy slim SYTs submitting their bodies for total domination for the price of my monthly utility bill...

From the black book:
- there’s just something so dominating about getting an SYT attractive girl in bed after paying her some money, stripping her naked and fondling her breasts, sucking her nipples, receiving a BBBJ from her and fucking her and cumming into her. Priceless! No dating, no sweettalking, just the exchange of money…. And I get to annex her doing what only a husband or boyfriend would do, penetrating them separated only by a mm thin condom that stops me from inseminating them, or sometimes nothing at all.
- also the thrill of milking the sexual essence of different nubile young girls – slim, busty, fair, curvy
- lately the pure exhilaration of RAW sex drives me crazy, only for the really attractive girls deserving to be bred. The RAW thrill of inserting my rock hard cock into a warm, wet, tight, vulnerable unprotected pussy. Ramming it in, feeling the tightness, getting her wet. Great if consensual, better if I force myself onto them and into them. Literally mercilessly raping these sex objects as they struggle, seeding and annexing them and watching it flow out! Watching the fear in their eyes turn to shock as they feel my pure sperm being pumped into them!
wawa, any1 still in contact w her? Bonk her a 3 times 3 days straight. Had her thai contact but she change num ardy?
总是不小心忘记了 平淡不只是因为简单
握紧手里的幸福 也许只有一个人能让你如此的习惯.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Met with my chengdu girl. She is now 25 (when I met her, she was 20yo FL in Singapore balestier apartment.

Stayed with me for two days in HK. Just broke up with her bf. We never left the hotel room much, it was just lust at first sight after such a long time. She whispered into my ears, "我吃药了,来吧!” and that was the go ahead to do whatever I want!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1