The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
looking4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New restrictions on massage parlours start today 1 March 2018

I wonder why the white bastards like 10.30 pm so much ?
Old 07-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Everything is 24hr in Spore, and they restrict MP on the timing. WTF
Old 08-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Flairprice is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Raw and STD included. Formerly from 200 SBR
Old 10-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I think some lady MPs just talked about it in parliament and the regulations were imposed. Hardly any debate or questions asked about the specifics, e.g. the closing time. I would definitely like to know why 1030pm. Also that some potential customers who work till late at night or night shift are not considered.

But then again maybe no male MP or minister dare to speak up for fear of appearing to oppose regulation of these spas. Later go home get interrogated by their "home affairs minister"!
i don't think any male MP will risk their rep goin to a MP, regardless how clean it is. if seen by the public, sure a lot of rumours and problems will go flying.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This shows the ostrich mentality of the authorities when dealing with problems.

As long as they don't see the shops open night, they can just gladly assume that there is no more prostitutes and men have stop calling chickens.

It's the same thing when they decided to clean up Geylang. As the consequence, the chickens ran all over the place. Now Geylang is clean... thankfully, but they have to deal with a more difficult task -- clean up the entire fucking Singapore.
well said bro. i would think it has created more problems for our SPF.
originally, only need to concentrate in 1 area and deal with Geylang.
now the monkeys start to play with you - FLs are dispersed all over the island. SPF might need more effort, time and resources to monitor and nab the culprits.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Compliance Necessary for Open-Concept Massage Parlors

March 20, 2018

According to Josephine Teo, Second Minister for Home Affairs, open-concept massage parlors must comply with specific conditions so that they will not be used for vice, even if these parlors do not need licenses to operate.

The conditions are as follows: operating hours must only be from 7:00 in the morning until 10:30 at night, no areas or rooms for private massages, and the parlor’s entrances and windows cannot be hidden from view, as M. Peo explained in an answer to MP Yee Chia Hsing.

Massages are performed in clear sight of the public in open-concept massage parlors. Ms. Teo reiterated, however, that if the management of these parlors do not comply with these conditions st, the establishments run a higher risk and must then apply for a massage establishment license.

The question Mr. Yee asked concerned allowing massage parlors that have a low risk for vice to extend their hours of operation past 10:30pm, since this is the busiest time for this kind of establishment.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/complia...ssage-parlors/

Soon no more fun in this area .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 21-03-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Compliance Necessary for Open-Concept Massage Parlors

March 20, 2018

According to Josephine Teo, Second Minister for Home Affairs, open-concept massage parlors must comply with specific conditions so that they will not be used for vice, even if these parlors do not need licenses to operate.

The conditions are as follows: operating hours must only be from 7:00 in the morning until 10:30 at night, no areas or rooms for private massages, and the parlor’s entrances and windows cannot be hidden from view, as M. Peo explained in an answer to MP Yee Chia Hsing.

Massages are performed in clear sight of the public in open-concept massage parlors. Ms. Teo reiterated, however, that if the management of these parlors do not comply with these conditions st, the establishments run a higher risk and must then apply for a massage establishment license.

The question Mr. Yee asked concerned allowing massage parlors that have a low risk for vice to extend their hours of operation past 10:30pm, since this is the busiest time for this kind of establishment.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/complia...ssage-parlors/

Soon no more fun in this area .
Nabeh, this Josephine Teo sibeh eng, always comes up with this kinda funny ideas.

Just not so long ago, she asked us to have sex in a box, just because we don't need much space for it. Now she said we cannot hit aeroplane in massage parlors.

She will soon become the most hated minister by the men's penises.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fuck lah when e day they can tax these massage palour tell u all massage will be legalise... simi illegal...lanjiao lah... kong jiao wey nia
Old 21-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
Rupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Nabeh, this Josephine Teo sibeh eng, always comes up with this kinda funny ideas.

Just not so long ago, she asked us to have sex in a box, just because we don't need much space for it. Now she said we cannot hit aeroplane in massage parlors.

She will soon become the most hated minister by the men's penises.
Most vote her out .
Old 21-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
fuck lah when e day they can tax these massage palour tell u all massage will be legalise... simi illegal...lanjiao lah... kong jiao wey nia
KNN must up you…

Anything they cannot tax is confirm tio ban… if can tax, smlj also can… pui…
Old 21-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
GletLiven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp View Post
Most vote her out .
Is it ? Why is she still an MP ?
Old 01-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Heard fr ML friend many Spas still appealing the 1030pm ruling. If cannot operate 24 hrs, at least til 12.

Many already started on the 1030pm (think including the famous spa in clementi?), some still allowed to continue til the rental lease expires.

Many Spas also started increasing prices. Things are looking really bad for the massage lovers, esp those who chiong at nite.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Many Spas also started increasing prices. Things are looking really bad for the massage lovers, esp those who chiong at nite.[/QUOTE]

Example 1 hr $60 already.... used to be $50
Old 02-04-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Rat2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for sharing.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
strutyourstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Many Spas also started increasing prices. Things are looking really bad for the massage lovers, esp those who chiong at nite.
Example 1 hr $60 already.... used to be $50[/QUOTE]

Noted, thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1