The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
SuckMyKork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My perverted decade

Camping for more
Old 22-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Some bros and sis here may be aware that the World Club room comes with a bath tub.

That night, Cindy came knocking on the door with her room mate Li Wen requesting to use the bath tub after a long day at the theme park. I gladly let them in. I got to know from them they left the group who went for movie slightly earlier. Li Wen was about 1.65m tall, with a short hair style that makes her eyes look even bigger than they already are. Her boobs are bigger than the rest of the senior girls in general. I also noticed her bras are usually those with more sexy appeal, compared to the more conservative bras the team usually wear. I didn't think much their requests and just continued watching the boring tv shows.

Quite sometime into their tub dip, Cindy came to me in just her bra and panty and whispered something into my ears. I grinned from ear to ear.

"Li Wen is horny wants to try to be fingered hard. Like how you finger fuck me..."

I followed Cindy to the bathroom where I see an utterly embarrassed Li Wen sitting on the concrete ledge of the bathtub. I gave her a hug and whispered to her ears

"Don't be shy or embarrassed. You are brave to tell others your wants and needs. Even braver to ask for help to satisfy your needs."

"Let me know only when you are ready. I won't do anything without you saying ok."

Li Wen sat there for a moment with her eyes closed. She took a deep breath and pulled me towards her lips. Our lips locked and tongues started fighting. Our frenching stopped for a moment and I took the chance and pulled up her tee shirt. Before me was her 32C boobs in almost full glory, firmly presented and supported by a purple bra with white and black lace trimmings on the cup and halter bra straps. I pulled down her left bra cup and started to suckle on her nipples. Li Wen must be really horny. Her nipples turned hard immediately and her moans filled the rather huge bathroom. I felt her panty and the crotch area was wet. Really wet. I slipped my palm inside her panty and started rubbing on her clit. Li Wen reached her orgasmic wonderland within 20 seconds. I was very surprised. I lifted her butt and rolled her panty to her ankle. I turned to Cindy.

"Dare to try girl-girl action?"

"Got benefits or not?"

"Got. Make her cum?"

Cindy took my joke and hit me on the arm.

"Now what?"

"Pull down her bra cup and suck her left nipple. Your left hand play her right nipple."

While Cindy started to give Li Wen even more pleasure, I started to finger her G-spot hard and fast with my thumb rubbing her clit. Li Wen came wave after wave. Her love juice already drenching my hand. Li Wen started to cum harder and harder and was gasping hard for air. I was relentless in my fingering and clit rubbing. Cindy was getting excited and started to suck Li Wen's boobs with force and knead her nipples with force.

Then it happened.

Li Wen moaned and screamed at the top of her voice.

Li Wen's butt was lifted off the ledge.

Li Wen squirted the length of the bathtub.

Cindy froze jaw dropped.

Li Wen's hand buckled under the intense orgasm and fell back onto the ledge, gasping for air like fish out of water. Her clit was swollen. Her pussy had a puddle of her juice at the ledge.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 9
PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!

Awesome story TS, please continue soon!
Old 23-03-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 23-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cubert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Hope to read more
Old 23-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
I unhooked Li Wen's halter bra strap and moved behind Cindy and tied up her hands behind her. I gave a gentle push from outside her cotton panty and a wet patch appeared at the crotch area.

"Looks like someone is already wet..."

I rolled down her panties to her ankle.

"And ready... Lick Li Wen more..."

I grabbed Cindy by the hair and bent her over and pushed her face into Li Wen's wet crotch. Cindy obediently started licking Li Wen's sensitive pussy.

"Rest your tongue on her clit."

Cindy did as she was told. I went behind Cindy and penetrated her wet pussy hard.

With every thrust, Cindy got wetter.

With every thrust, Cindy's tongue rubbed Li Wen's clit harder.

With every thrust, Li Wen's got even more sensitive. She was half screaming with every lick.

I was slowly fucking Cindy's wet pussy until I decided to try my luck on something crazy. Since Cindy was again licking Li Wen harder and harder, Li Wen started to cum in succession again. I wanted to make them cum together.

"Cindy, whatever you do, don't let your tongue leave that pussy of your horny friend."

"Mmmm. Mmmm..."

I pumped Cindy hard like a mad man. Like the dash at the end of 2.4km. Seconds from getting gold. Cindy was moaning in a very high pitch, trying to sort herself out. She enjoyed getting her pussy rammed hard but she had to lick her friend at my command. She had to balance giving pleasure and getting pleasured. I have a few more signature deep hard thrusts and Cindy came. Her knees buckled at the waves of orgasmic explosion in her pussy. She fell forward and gave Li Wen's clit a lick with force equivalent of her weight. Li Wen screamed and squirted her cum tsunami into Cindy's face, hair and wetted Cindy's cotton bra properly till her nipples were visible. I moved Cindy's limp body and let her lie in the bathtub. I repositioned Li Wen, who was totally spent and had closed her eyes to soak in her non stop pleasures that night, and started pumping her really wet pussy hard. It was so wet and slimy it almost felt like there was no friction. Luckily her pussy was tight and I felt myself cumming.

I half tug half carried Li Wen into the tub and placed her on top of Cindy. I shot my cum on their faces at least 10 times with such force my knees buckled. The cum was all over their hair and dripping down onto their bras and boobs and stomach. I was told afterwards it was actually painful when my cum hit them.

I wiped their cum with their panties and stuffed it into their mouths and went to shower.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
vezelhd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro, please continue
Old 28-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

The next morning the three of us woke up just before lunch. Cindy, Li Wen and I did a quick wash up and went down to meet the rest for lunch. To avoid suspicion, I told the girls to do down first.

When I met the girls, they were still bombarded with questions why were they so late. They saw me and looked at Cindy and Li Wen and they somehow raised their eyebrows. Most likely they established the ”connection” between the three of us.

”Someone is hard and strong like a bull hor... Dry already or not?” Alice mocked me.

”You say leh?”

”I don't say. I will find out after lunch...”

I got hard at that point in time. Lunch was a smooth affair and everyone went on a free and easy schedule. Alice followed me back to my room. We were alone in the lift from the first to twenty fourth floor. Once the lift door closed Alice started to caress my already erected cock from the outside of my cotton shorts.

”You had fun with my sisters until you forgot about me hor?”

”Heard from Li Wen you fucked her and Cindy in the bathtub hor?”

”Also, you made her squirt a lot right? She says they both very sore now...”

All I could mutter was ”yes....”

We walked quickly to my room and that was one of the fastest walks I had at the hotel. We entered the room in a matter of seconds and Alice pulled me straight to the bathroom. She started to fill the tub with water.

”You fucked them here?”

I nodded.

”There?” Alice asked, pointing to the ledge.

I nodded again.

Alice slowly stepped into the tub and started to lower herself in a graceful manner into the water. She slowly stood up again. Her white shorts turned transparent and I could see her pink panties underneath. She moved over to sit on the ledge. She used a cup to scoop the water and slowly drench herself with it. Bit by bit her tank top got wetter and stuck on her skin. Her nipples hardened when the cold water flowed down her body and they were poking through her tank top. Alice undid the zip on her shorts and slowly took it off her bottom and sat on the ledge with her legs spreaded wide open. Alice’s palm disappeared into her panties and started moaning.

”I'm wet and ready for your thick hard cock.”

She licked her lips and whispered, ”I'm your dirty little girl now....”

Without a word, I moved forward and started to grope her boobs hard. Alice moaned and groaned loudly. I pulled up her tank top and exposed her thin flimsy pink bikini bra. I sucked and grinded her hard nipples between my teeth with force through her extremely thin bra cup. I forcefully pulled her hand out of her panties and ripped it off her. I inserted my two fingers and fingered her violently. Alice started screaming in pain and pleasure.

”Aaaaaaahhh!!! Aahhhhh!!!! Oooohhhhh!!!! Mmmmmmmmm...!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!”

I grabbed her hair and forced my dick into her mouth. I was fingering her with so much excessive force she could only hold on to my shaft.

Alice then started to convulse violently. When she lay slumped, I slapped her face with my dick. I spreaded her legs wide and fucked her missionary, two short thrust and one deep plough. Slowly and surely, Alice was hit by orgasmic pleasure countless times for a good thirty minutes.

I pushed her buttocks higher and pushed my dicked into her ass. Alice was so relaxed in her world of pleasure that I entered her ass without much force. I fucked Alice’s ass for a good five minutes and she I saw her pussy pulsing violently. My netball captain eyes were closed and her fists were clenched. I coordinated my thrusting into her ass with the rubbing of her clit.

Alice started her marathon orgasm. Each harder than the previous. Her muscles contracted so hard towards the end she ended up in crunches position. Her cunt juice kept flowing. I re-entered her pussy and started to ram her hard. I was pulling so hard at her flimsy bra the clasp gave way.

I stood between her sore pussy, swollen clit, gaping ass and aching legs and sprayed my protein over her face, bra and body. I went to mouth fuck her until I went soft.

”Dirty little girl just got fucked good. Good girl.”

Alice smiled and savour the aftermath by soaking in the tub.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
zeizu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, thanks
Old 29-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the nice updates TS!
Old 29-03-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice updates bro, like it alot. hoping there will be more.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your life seems really exciting TS
Old 29-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 7
ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggCorn View Post
I think so too .
Old 29-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggCorn View Post
I was a crazy fucker who happened to meet equally crazy ladies into exploring sexuality.

Like some bro in the MILF thread had said, not all girls I banged are lookers. Mai hiam and I got more hits.

Of course there are factors that make me bonk these ladies.
Old 30-03-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice sharing bro, hope for more to come.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1