The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Life After A Divorce

Many thanks for the support and points everyone. Its early I know but I like to start my day early. Here's a short one.

----------------------------------

I couldn't continue stroking my stick. I already gave my word that I would give Pris a shirt in a min. Of all the rotten luck. Hold my breathe for a while and my dick went soft. I guess I'm not as young any more where I can last longer and remain hard.

Went out of the washroom and take a shirt. Now, standing at 1.75M, most of my shirts are large size. I just grab a white polo from my cupboard, went to the common washroom and knocked.

Me: Pris, I got you a polo.

With that she open the door a little and took the polo.

Pris: Thank you. I won't be long. Sorry for the trouble.
Me: Not at all. *Although you already caused me to have a blue balls*

As she return back into the washroom to change, I went back to my living room, open a bottle of Midori and pour 2 glasses mixed with pineapple juice. Kind of a ladies drink but hey, I did mention I like my mixes. Add a cherry into it and some ice. Perfect!

I went to the balcony and sip on my glass. The wind in my face and the drink makes it wonderful and relaxing. Then I heard the balcony door slide.

Pris: Hey thanks for the polo. I'm so sorry to trouble you so much...
Me: Not at all. Here, try this. *Hands her the other glass*
Pris: *Taking a sip* This is awesome! What is this?
Me: One of my poison. And one of my ex wife favourite...
Pris: Again with her? Look Nurgle, you got to forget about her. She ain't coming back! She left you for another guy for unknown reason.
Me: I know. But its so hard to forget. Not when I have been with her only for ever since I started dating her. In fact, she was my 1st girlfriend and was my 1st wife.
Pris: Ah...that explains...
Me: But you are right, I need to forget about her. I just need time.
Pris: Say Nurgle. Erm....I know this is asking for too much but can I stay over at your place just for tonight?

Now, I didn't even have any intention of having sexy time with her. My intention at that time was for a safety.

Me: Yeah sure. Its already 1AM. And its not safe to go home in the night like this even though you stayed near me. Let me prepare the bedroom for you.
Pris: I notice you only have 1 bed...
Me: Yup. It was just me and my ex wife. You sleep on my bed. I will sleep on the sofa in the living room.
Pris: Ok...

With that, she drank her drink in 1 gulp and while holding her glass, she place her index finger into her mouth and gave it a little bite. I didn't see the signs...
Old 16-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I prepare the bed all ready for Pris to sleep. I grab the extra pillow and blanket from the cupboard and proceed to the living room.

Me: You have a good rest now. Good night and sweet dreams.
Pris: Sure. Thank you once again. Good night and sweet dreams too.

Sweet dreams. I haven't had one in a long time. But after hearing it from her, I do hope I have sweet dreams. I could use one to keep myself from depression. Brought everything to the living room and went back to the balcony and continue with my drink. With that, I continue the cigar that me and Ace couldn't finish.

Smoking and drinking in the balcony. I use to do that with my ex wife. We would share the cigar till its almost done and we would almost faint. FYI everyone, you do not finish a cigar in one go! The memories I had with my ex wife. How we would stare out into the open view at the balcony. How we kissed and hug each other. How I dropped our pants and go at it in the open for all to see and for all to hear. Those were nothing now but memories. Just thinking about it, I shed a tear.

Then, I thought of Pris. "Enough about her! She ain't coming back!" Yes. Those words are hurtful. But the truth hurts! I took a deep puff which caused me to choke hard. Another note, you do not inhale much from a cigar! That knocked me back to reality. I finished my drink and went back to the sofa.

I just lay there and stare at the ceiling fan. I normally had a hard time sleeping due to lots of thinking. This time, I thought only of Pris in her bikini hugging me from the photo taking. It was a good thought that the next moment, I drifted off into a deep sleep.
Old 16-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

super well written! i'm now with blue balls! lol...
Old 16-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

+7 for you. Please continue. As I have said I cannot imagine this happening to anyone. Am glad you made it.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zqjwc4ever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 16-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of

Good one TS......
Old 16-06-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope that you will find love and joy with another lady, be it Pris, or some other lady.

Please continue writing.

Enjoy your day.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
+7 for you. Please continue. As I have said I cannot imagine this happening to anyone. Am glad you made it.
Well, it did happen to me. And yes. Mostly we have been hearing it happen when we men cheated mostly. But I'm sharing that it does happen to men as well and apparently I'm on the receiving end. Thanks for your concern but I'm doing fine now.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
spikyjonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nurgle,
I can understand what you've been thru as my own bro is undergoing a divorce as well.
I've seen how he's been affected by this, and I can only imagine what's it been like for you.
Good to hear you've moved on and forward, and have not let the bad experience from loving again.
Have a good life from now on, regardless whether it's with Pris or some other deserving lady.
All the best bro!!
Old 16-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
I hope that you will find love and joy with another lady, be it Pris, or some other lady.

Please continue writing.

Enjoy your day.
Yes. I'm still in the process of finding true love once again. However, it ain't with Pris. There is a turn of event in my life which I will share.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Thank you everyone for your support and concern. Your post encourage me to share more of my life and I hope this story can encourage anyone that is going through the same problem as me. I just got back from an awesome chill by the pool at the suite and had a wonderful good time reading a book.

As of now, I will be busy with my emails replying to my clients. I will continue shortly in the afternoon.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Great sharing.

Hail Grandpa Nurgle, Lord of Plague, Master of Pestilence and Decay.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Great story bro, no sex till now, but still riveting. Keep cumming bro!
Old 16-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
Yes. I'm still in the process of finding true love once again. However, it ain't with Pris. There is a turn of event in my life which I will share.
I am happy for you.
Wish you many happy and healthy Blessed years, as well as "sextisfaction", peace and comfort.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome ts

Pitching tent!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1