The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
Qu Bu Qu Ma? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What Are Your Predictions for City Harvest Case? Guilty or Not?

LOL. Don't worry abt it bro.
Stay calm.

Body cannot take it?
Then u can do whatever u want with Serina Wee photos
to release yrself lor. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Arrrrrrghhhhh! Headache!!!!

Dunno if it's politics or the CHC or the haze.. My body cannot take it.... Lol

Anyway, just my 2cents worth....

When u put 8-9figure sums into the hands of a man.... No matter how Godly he was....

Or for the love of a sexy pussy, and maybe mistress (who know man... If using $25M kept his stress releaser in the US....)

With another more chio chiobu accounts gal by his side... WHO KNOWS MAN!?

I'm just a man, not a saint..

Do you want to go and fix the Haze?

MORE IMPORTANTLY, DO U WANT TO GO ...
AND FIX THE CHURCH?
Old 30-09-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
read up mrslightnfriends blog, or facebook. or chc confessions.

You can get a lot of answers from there.

My point of view? Sure kena guilty. The evidence are too over whelming.

Serina may look hot as a MILF, but by the time she is out, old liao.

Sun Ho? Her scanty clothes did not even turn me on. She is a Pastor to lead CHC from now onwards.

Sharon Tan? don't look sexy to me. Pity her though.
Thanks for info & predictions bro newyorker88.

Did come across some of the articles from mrslightnfriends / chc confessions. Fascinating read!

I will do Serina anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian View Post
The question is has the prosecutor proven beyond a reasonable doubt in this case which is the highest standard of proof that must be met in any trial.
I hear u bro durian.
So ... yr verdict? All acquitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendom7 View Post
I honestly believed with all the people involved in this saga, there will be a few that will be taking the fall, and maybe 1 or 2 escaped with maybe a fine. This case involves lots of $$$$, and also it is dealing with a religious 'entity' here.

So, when fraud and corruption is committed, and I am sure sufficient evidence is " collected and produced", then come Oct when the verdict is out..be prepared to be shock and shocked., just like GE2015.
Stay tune.
Thanks for yr prediction bro kendom7.

So who do u think will escape with just a fine?

Serina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChenYaFa View Post
All are guilty as hell.
I think so too. So fine or jail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSturridge View Post
If I am the judge all will be sentenced to prison.
Thanks all for prediction! Stay tuned ...

AND FIX THE CHURCH?
Old 01-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
I said this from time and time again. Religion is a SCAM!!! .

The well meaning ones are just misguided while the more ambitious ones are all out to control and manipulated the stupid masses who believe in their bullshit. E.g. Fly a plane into a building so you can have fucking virgins in the after-life cos some cowardly caveman said so.

All this stupid nonsense so that their vain but horse-face pastor can do sexy videos like this:

Thanks for yr contribution bro.

So ... you haven't told us yr prediction yet bro.
All will go jail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babarella View Post
How to be guilty? No consideration woh. Or rather prosecutor did not do utmost to present beyond reasonable doubt, money is pocketed unlike Najib. Some more state cannot say church cannot invest.
Thanks for yr reply Sis Babarella (sorry I'm assuming u r a sis).
So ... your verdict? All acquitted without fine?

AND FIX THE CHURCH?
Old 01-10-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHorGaoGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Main characters bo daiji, probably 1 or 2 scapegoats
Old 01-10-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu Bu Qu Ma? View Post
Thanks for yr contribution bro.

So ... you haven't told us yr prediction yet bro.
All will go jail?

Thanks for yr reply Sis Babarella (sorry I'm assuming u r a sis).
So ... your verdict? All acquitted without fine?

IMHO : a slap on the wrist is the verdict. Ask you legal eagle out there ? Are there case precedence out there for the judge to draw inference from? Also this case came about from poison pens, from ex members who were disgruntled. How did this church suffered? A reduction in membership. I suspect it is business as usual for the Organization. Will they become smarter, sure. Apart from Creative financing scheme, I cannot fault anyone. They did not pocket the money illegally. If they did, they asked the church for permission. What does the saga shows us: an entity developed a goal to propagate its value proposition in a questionable way.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMHO : a slap on the wrist is the verdict. Ask you legal eagle out there ? Are there case precedence out there for the judge to draw inference from? Also this case came about from poison pens, from ex members who were disgruntled. How did this church suffered? A reduction in membership. I suspect it is business as usual for the Organization. Will they become smarter, sure. Apart from Creative financing scheme, I cannot fault anyone. They did not pocket the money illegally. If they did, they asked the church for permission. What does the saga shows us: an entity developed a goal to propagate its value proposition in a questionable way.
Very well said, sis ! ...a well knowledgeable sis who can make her own good analysis & inferences...& think & dwell deeply into the issue & problems of the case from the start to the finish...kudos to her ! ...Keep it up, sis !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-10-2015 at 07:41 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If they did, they asked the church for permission. What does the saga shows us: an entity developed a goal to propagate its value proposition in a questionable way.
I think u need to read up more about the case. If they did, it wont be CBT against them.

Also, a lot of the members are not aware of whats going on. Only the top echelon knows.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMHO : a slap on the wrist is the verdict. Ask you legal eagle out there ? Are there case precedence out there for the judge to draw inference from? Also this case came about from poison pens, from ex members who were disgruntled. How did this church suffered? A reduction in membership. I suspect it is business as usual for the Organization..
The DPP did use a case of a principal of a school, who use the school money for the church retirement building, or something like that. The judge rule in favor of DPP, n he was jailed.

As for business as usual, what I read from MRslightnfriends facebook, they are due to pay back loans that are in millions. I doubt they are able to do so.

Old 01-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

The law has 3 components: judicial, enforcement and legistration. We need not get muddle up with the 3.

Do u believe a mega-sized church has the ABILITY ( please don't talk about the morality for now) to come out with $100 million in one Sunday? $80 million can just come out from 20% of the members using the law of Pareto which states and I quote, The Pareto principle (also known as the 80–20 rule, the law of the vital few, and the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

You may need to filter out the noises of the case and delve into the details for superficiallity causes us to make biased opinions the truth. I say you read it more throughly and not let other's opinion become your reality.
Old 01-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
The law has 3 components: judicial, enforcement and legistration. We need not get muddle up with the 3.

Do u believe a mega-sized church has the ABILITY ( please don't talk about the morality for now) to come out with $100 million in one Sunday? $80 million can just come out from 20% of the members using the law of Pareto which states and I quote, The Pareto principle (also known as the 80–20 rule, the law of the vital few, and the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

You may need to filter out the noises of the case and delve into the details for superficiallity causes us to make biased opinions the truth. I say you read it more throughly and not let other's opinion become your reality.
After 21 October, you see less members. More will get to know n probably stop attending.

Old 01-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu Bu Qu Ma? View Post
Thanks for info & predictions bro newyorker88.

Did come across some of the articles from mrslightnfriends / chc confessions. Fascinating read!

I will do Serina anytime!

I hear u bro durian.
So ... yr verdict? All acquitted?

Thanks for yr prediction bro kendom7.

So who do u think will escape with just a fine?

Serina?

I think so too. So fine or jail?

Thanks all for prediction! Stay tuned ...
So you asked me, who will be let off with only a fine? Well, like I have mentioned that it will be truly "shocking" as I am very sure even for those that will be found guilty, they will 100% appeal, and then the case will again be dragged on.. while on appeal I am sure they can all jolly well afford the hefty bail esp Mr KH.. So, Bro, for Ms Serina's case, I wont jumped to any conclusion, but a very wild stab into the dark dark hole, she might just be fine and worse case serve a few weeks or months behind bars.. dats my wild wild guess, so no haters ok hahahahaha.
Like you have said.... STAY TUNE.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got nasi lemak to eat behind bars?
Old 02-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

That is why I never donate any money to any organisations requesting for building funds. I rather help directly with the old or needy.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerGeneral View Post
That is why I never donate any money to any organisations requesting for building funds. I rather help directly with the old or needy.
And those organisations with CEO of $25,000 monthly pay ...... money goes to the CEO 1st, then if there is balance will go to the needy
Old 02-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hakkien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Send their sorry ass to jail!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1