The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
But a longer dick is both a curse and blessing. Some girls complain too big and restricted me to only 1 position while other girls feel very shiok.

I actually don't feel much of a difference between the different brands. Condoms are just condoms and the very tiny 0.0 something differece does not seem a lot to make a difference in how I feel
A longer dick is probably more a blessing than a fatter dick. A longer dick is more versatile and a fatter dick is probably more restrictive due to pain during entry.

I agree. If you are comparing a regular "standard thickness" condom with another of the same grade, that tiny 0.00 something difference cannot be felt. However, if you are comparing a regular "standard thickness" condom with an ultra-thin condom, the difference can surely be felt.

Last edited by maxman; 13-07-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyNewCar View Post
Which type of condom give same feeling as enter raw?
All ultra-thin latex or polyurethane condoms are going to give you the nearest feeling of raw. I personally prefer latex because it is softer and stretchier, and does not have the tight suffocating feel of man-made polyurethane.

Based on my experience, regardless of which condom a man might use, when the woman becomes very wet, the sensation is greatly reduced. The thinnest ultra-thin or super-thin or whatever thinner thin of very thin condoms will still not help you at all. Try thrusting your penis into a basin of water and you will know what I mean. Even doing it raw in a very wet and flooded pussy has very little or no sensation.

Old 10-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
All ultra-thin latex or polyurethane condoms are going to give you the nearest feeling of raw. I personally prefer latex because it is softer and stretchier, and does not have the tight suffocating feel of man-made polyurethane.

Based on my experience, regardless of which condom a man might use, when the woman becomes very wet, the sensation is greatly reduced. The thinnest ultra-thin or super-thin or whatever thinner thin of very thin condoms will still not help you at all. Try thrusting your penis into a basin of water and you will know what I mean. Even doing it raw in a very wet and flooded pussy has very little or no sensation.
bro, i'm the opposite. I actually prefer polyurethane over latex. The 0.02 and, especially, 0.01 is not just about the thinness.. it is also about the sensitivity and the heat transmission.

The 0.01/0.02 are so thin that you can feel the folds, bumps and ridges in the vagina more clearly.. I do not know if you noticed these before though, so ymmv. Also, the 0.01 transmits heat faster; If i wear it and hold my dick using my fingertips, I can feel the heat of the fingertips almost immediately. It all adds up to the sensation of not wearing anything.

Also, after switching to polyurethane, latex condoms feel too stretchy for me.. due to the rubber stretching along the direction of the motion.. so part of the sensation is lost.

I guess we all look out for different things in a condom

Agree with you on the point of wetness.. some girls are so wet that you don't have much sensation at all.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 11-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
bro, i'm the opposite. I actually prefer polyurethane over latex. The 0.02 and, especially, 0.01 is not just about the thinness.. it is also about the sensitivity and the heat transmission.

The 0.01/0.02 are so thin that you can feel the folds, bumps and ridges in the vagina more clearly.. I do not know if you noticed these before though, so ymmv. Also, the 0.01 transmits heat faster; If i wear it and hold my dick using my fingertips, I can feel the heat of the fingertips almost immediately. It all adds up to the sensation of not wearing anything.

Also, after switching to polyurethane, latex condoms feel too stretchy for me.. due to the rubber stretching along the direction of the motion.. so part of the sensation is lost.

I guess we all look out for different things in a condom

Agree with you on the point of wetness.. some girls are so wet that you don't have much sensation at all.
I admit the heat transfer through a condom has not ranked highly in my mind, but I agree that to be able to feel the heat in a pussy is nice.

However I have been fortunate enough to do raw frequently, and even with bare skin, it is not every time or every day, in fact, very seldom, that a woman is distinctly warmer enough in her pussy that I can feel to go ooohhh. Maybe they were cold blooded women? I also can never feel the tiny, maybe microscopic, ridges or bumps inside her pussy. The only ridges I can feel are with a finger tip around, or on, the G spot while everywhere else is just smooth and made slippery with pussy juice.

The heat can still be felt with ultra-thin latex and even regular latex condoms, but again, I do not feel much of her/their heat even when raw.

I could be wrong but I recall reading that women's bodies tend to be warmer when they are ovulating?

Old 11-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
cosyguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshou View Post
Was using 003 from Okamoto for most dates, till it broke just as I am about to penetrate during one of the session. Scared the living hell out of my partner.

Since then I have switched to Durex Invisible, and it felt much better without the surprise breaking.
I broke a Durex condom during doggy penetration. we both were scared, check the expired date, its still valid.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I admit the heat transfer through a condom has not ranked highly in my mind, but I agree that to be able to feel the heat in a pussy is nice.

However I have been fortunate enough to do raw frequently, and even with bare skin, it is not every time or every day, in fact, very seldom, that a woman is distinctly warmer enough in her pussy that I can feel to go ooohhh. Maybe they were cold blooded women? I also can never feel the tiny, maybe microscopic, ridges or bumps inside her pussy. The only ridges I can feel are with a finger tip around, or on, the G spot while everywhere else is just smooth and made slippery with pussy juice.

The heat can still be felt with ultra-thin latex and even regular latex condoms, but again, I do not feel much of her/their heat even when raw.

I could be wrong but I recall reading that women's bodies tend to be warmer when they are ovulating?
upped u bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 11-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosyguy View Post
I broke a Durex condom during doggy penetration. we both were scared, check the expired date, its still valid.
What a surprise!

On a serious note, latex condoms can stretch and stretch and stretch but can still break if the pussy is tight or dry, or both, and even higher chance of breakage with forceful thrusting, and that is even assuming you wore the condom correctly.

I use a particular brand of ultra-thin condoms that seem to break quite easily. Maybe it is just my penis size stretching it slightly when I wear it, then thrusting hard enough until it breaks.

Last edited by maxman; 03-08-2017 at 11:56 AM.
Old 29-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

This month, I broke 2 of my favourite ultra-thin condoms and did not realize it until the deed was over. She was a little dry when I penetrated her but got a little wetter later but I suspect the condom had already broken.

The first one had a tear at the tip. The second one, just this past weekend, I had pierced right through it and it was bunched up mid way on my shaft when I withdrew.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance21 View Post
I prefer Okamoto big boy. Try Ai Nihon, they have choko shake and orange
Can't get Okamoto Big Boy nowadays. Any one know where to get? Or other alternatives? Thanks
Old 30-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Double Benefits condom?

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

where can we get the 0.01 condom?

sorry my bad. Qoo10 selling but around $4 a condom...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have used 3 types of condoms so far.

1) Durex PleasureMax
2) Okamoto 0.02
3) Okamoto 0.03

For me, I didn't really like the PleasureMax cause there's this "tiny lil bumps" on the condom, which is a lil weird for me? Plus it has this "rough" surface feeling. But it's generally thick, so it has low chance of breaking, haven't broke this condom so far.

Okamoto's 0.02 is really good, ultra thin, can almost feel like fucking it raw, but sadly i broke the condom few times when i'm thrusting hard.

Same goes for the Okamoto 0.03. I really like how thin it is, except that whenever i thrust in hard, I could somewhat feel that it is broken. Luckily i pulled out and check if it's broken before i shoot my soldiers in the pussy.

Once there was a time i was about to cum, but i didn't wanna pull out. I thought of cumming in the condom while i'm still in her. But luckily I pulled out cause the condom broke, and i let out my cum on her body instead.

So i might wanna change to Durex probably?
Old 01-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
goldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldenmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
where can we get the 0.01 condom?

sorry my bad. Qoo10 selling but around $4 a condom...
All online platform are selling 0.01 $4-$5 a piece.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

I broke another one of my favourite ultra-thin condoms yesterday night while thrusting my girl. We did not feel it. After I came, we realized that we both felt the wetness. After looking carefully, the front teat end had torn off and I believe the torn piece was inside her.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmind View Post
All online platform are selling 0.01 $4-$5 a piece.
from what I see

Okamoto 0.01 is sold on Qoo10 13.80+7.11 shipping

Sagami 0.01 on Qoo10 19.9+3.90

Sagami 0.01 $30 for 5 include shipping on Happymail

Okamoto 0.01 is $22.90 for 3 on Happymail.

sorry not promoting anything just wondering where to get best deal
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 07-02-2018 at 02:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1