The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Anyone miss the good ol Geylang streets?

2007-2008 I piak a prc milf ...Good skin good boobs only $50 inc room
Old 18-03-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
also loved to sit at a coffeeshop in lor 15 called 'big west'. last time the china girls is just like thai disco girls, they will butterfly around the tables. and mind u, to get a table there, u must make a booking with the beer promoters. those days the china girls are nap nap. 20 + years old is common. not like now, all old milfs.
Now lor 27 still have but tone down alot liao, only got beer promoter swarming around
Old 19-03-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
And now because of the cleaning up in Geylang, the vice business moved into the heartlands, and now we get a social community problem instead.

Well done to the heads of our police force, as usual only short term thinking to hit their KPI's.

Last time when they were all concentrated there in Geylang, its easier to control and competition was good for customers. Now they are everywhere in our neighbourhood and so much cheating/scams from the online okts because as you're essentially shopping blindly via those websites.
Like all other government servants, the blueboys are just doing some busy works to earn their paychecks... nothing more than that.
Old 19-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

used to sit at lor 29 and 23, scored with quite a few toto sellers
Old 19-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
used to sit at lor 29 and 23, scored with quite a few toto sellers
You must be a very handsome guy .
Old 20-03-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Dranched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
You must be a very handsome guy .
I think so too .
Old 20-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

haha on the contrary, many of the toto chicks actually would like to make money but am too scared of raids so they only sell toto instead of soliciting ... but if you ask, you'd be surprised at how many of them are open ...
Old 20-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Are we talking about the same toto sellers, i only remember a bunch of prc aunties going around the coffeeshops
Old 21-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Are we talking about the same toto sellers, i only remember a bunch of prc aunties going around the coffeeshops
I also remember that too .
Old 21-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

there used to be chio ones .... haven't been to geylang in awhile, not sure whether the scene has changed ... probably so ...
Old 21-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Gone r the good old days of Singapore..
Street full of PRC girls..
Wild ktv with viet or PRC..
Big Massage spa wher u can choose the service n the girl u wan..
Now only got raid raid n raid..
Old 21-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Golden triangle era is the best!i rmb they girls would fall in shoulder to shoulder and waiting for us to inspect
Old 21-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Best times
Start at lor 6 walk all the way to lor 27
Then back to lor 8’buy ice cream from fat uncle
Walk walk walk
So nice
Old 21-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
karmasung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeHongGan View Post
I also remember that too .
Same , I also remembered .
Old 21-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Anyone miss the good ol Geylang streets?

Very good, Sir! That was liked 2001? PRC pdmm toto sellers at HDB coffeeshops. I recalled talking point or on the red dot, run stories of local men con by this ladies. That was the beginning of so called uncles got cheated of cpf $ by PRC mei mei and pdmm.

It brought back yrs ago at BL. H14 ex Violet said and I code.

PRC pdmm r heartless to con $ out of uncles.

This gen such "john" were replaced by Malaysian men who r PR and new citizens. We moved on!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1