The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
BrookGreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrookGreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My perverted decade

Looking forward to next instalment .
Old 26-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
LoughLider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward too .
Old 26-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
PhilNeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates ..
Old 26-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
All these while as I bonked the captain and vice captain of the netball team I had absolutely no idea that a match was coming up. Perhaps overwhelmed by their waves of pleasure the night before, their performance (for the match) was lacklustre. The coach was livid and gave them a dressing down after the match. Surprising, she knew who I was and she walked towards me at the spectator stand.

“Are you lancelim?”

“Yes.”

“Please leave my girls alone. They are here to win matches. Not to satisfy your perverted needs.”

“Woah coach. That was some serious accusations. They are old enough to decide who they wanna be with and what they want to do with their bodies. I believe they will like the pleasure I gave compared to the pressure you gave.”

“Last time I’m telling you, leave them alone, especially my captain and vice captain. If not I will report you for trespassing the school.”

“Not before I fuck through your senior girls team...”

“You!!! Don’t regret!!!”

“Before you report, please explain the box of condoms in the netball office and that commando singlet tucked nicely in the corner of the metal rack...”

Her face changed colour. Trying to compose herself, she said “what singlet!”

“3SG XXX from X Commando Battalion. Coming to the netball store to fuck a wet pussy of YYJC student...Ashley!!!”

Ashley was a school alumni and co-coach the netball team for her alma mater. Standing at 168cm, she’s one of the taller girls around. She had a very toned figure, especially her legs. She had a nice firm B cup breasts that was very sensitive. Her boyfriend was equally a pervert. I heard from Alice he actually copied the contacts without Ashley’s knowledge and tried to use his Commando background to get into the girls’ panties.

“Now what the fuck you want?”

“I report you you report me lor?”

“On what conditions would you let my team go?”

“My dear girl, I won’t stop fucking your captains. But I can promise not to fucked up your matches.”

“Okok, what are your terms?” Ashley is getting desperate.

“If you can resist not cumming in 15 minutes, I’ll keep my word.”

Ashley hesitated a while and agreed. I asked her to follow me to the netball room.

I closed the door behind me and stood behind her. She took a deep breath as though she had anticipated something bad. I slowly raise both her hands up and quickly tie them together. I pushed her forward and pinned her against the rack and tied the rest of the cloth to the top pole on the rack. I then turned her around. Ashley started panicking.

“What are you doing?!”

“Young lady, you didn’t negotiate so we just do it my way.”

I pulled her left leg onto the chair and taped them together. I used my leg to widen her right leg and stuffed my trusty silver bullet into her pussy.

“Arghhh you bastard... you asshole!!”

I decided to teach her a lesson. All these while her clothes were still on. I took a portable massager I found in the room and pressed it against her clit. Then I realised she went commando under her tights!

The portable massager was really powerful. The sound of vibration filled the room. I was fully focused on apply pressure on her clit until I heard the sound of a small steam of water hitting the ground. The chair and floor was wet. Ashley had her eyes closed and was biting her mouth.

“Young lady, you’ve lost your bet. But don’t worry. It won’t hurt. But you really have to go commando to meet your commando.”

I took a pair of scissors and snip off her tights. She was clean shaven. I went between her legs and lifted her with my shoulders. I darted my tongue on her clit. Her pussy started to get wetter and wetter and a little gushes of squirts wetted my face. I was still feeling sore about Ashley cursing away at me just now. I undid the knots on her and threw her on the mat where she always fucked her boyfriend before blindfolding her. The difference was, I wanted to fuck her raw before an live audience. I quickly texted Alice “Get the seniors to the netball room quietly.” I then blasted the radio on my Nokia to drown out the sound of the door opening.

The girls came in and gasped quietly at the condition of their coach. Naked. Tied up with her pussy dripping and exposed. I pushed up her tank top and undid the front bra clasps and started sucking her nipples aggressively. Ashley’s moaning tone tuned up few levels. Seeing how turned on she was, I decided to finger her forcefully with my silver bullet in her ass. She came a few more times before she started to beg me to start fucking her. I obliged. I fucked her mercilessly with every thrust with full strength. It seems like she did not expect me to come this violently at her. She moaned and groaned and at times begged me to stop. I paused momentarily before I resumed my pounding.

Out of a sudden, the silver bullet dropped out to the floor. She had cummed so hard even her anus pushed out the vibrator. I decided to fuck her ass. Ashley was struggling to stop me buy it was a lost cause. My thick cock started to stretch her ass to a width she never knew was possible. Her ass was really tight. I used all my might to give her a few hard thrusts in her ass before going to mouth fuck her till I cum. I signalled the girls to leave.

I removed her blindfold and cummed on her hair, face, mouth and bra hard that she said it was a little painful. I removed her tapes and sat her up. My cum was so much that they flowed from her face and boobs to her stomach and pussy lips.

“You have lots to learn lady. Not because you are in a position of authority you can be such sadist.”

Ashley sat on the pile of cushion, drenched in cum and said, “I know. I lost, clearly.”

“Oh yes, ask your boyfriend not to screw around with you team.”

Ashley looked stunned.
Old 26-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maryam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super !!! Good story!! Camping..
Old 27-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Kimjongpeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful !!! Fantastic!! Camping..
Old 01-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Bottom Line deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBottom Line deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward for more updates from TS .
Old 01-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

HubTV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates from TS .
Old 01-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ProjectO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 02-03-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice read, sure hope for more updates soon.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
whitedove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitedove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got any more updates ?
Old 08-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
LumChengHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have updates ?
Old 08-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Yahooer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, please continue soon
Old 21-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
School holidays. Alice had proposed a trip to Genting after a hard fought division win. The girls agreed and most of the senior girls signed up for the trip.

Day before the 3D2N trip. I dragged my sleepy body to Golden Mile to meet the girls after a long week of defence exercise. Some of the girls are already there. It was refreshing to see the girls out of their uniforms. Their outfits seemed to be coordinated. Most arrived with white tops, denim shorts and sneakers. Alice and Cindy wore like twins. Both had white long sleeved button shirts and had their hair in ponytails. Their youthful aura gave me a little stir in my jeans. That was until I saw this tall girl with toned legs turned around. In my mind all the swear words I knew was ringing in my head. It was Ashley! She calmly walked over and stared at me dead in the eyes.

"Asshole, bastard!" I could hear the anger in her voice.

"Wow, just like when someone surrendered her pussy to me..."

I whispered my response to her. She went livid and fucking pinched my nipples. Hard. Long. I swear I could have punched her in the face.

It was night bus and the coach wasn't full and more than half the load was us. Soon we cleared customs and was done with the Yong Peng break. It was pure luck that I was assigned to sit with Alice at the last few seats.

"I missed you so much!"

"Miss me or my cock?"

"Can you don't always be so cheeky? Both la! Can?!"

"Of course can. I'm flattered. But I'm thirsty now"

"You just had drinks at the break!"

"That was 30 minutes ago."

Then I lowered my voice. "I'm thirsty for your juice."

"Eeee! Pervert!" Alice exclaimed. However, she did not stop me from unbuttoning her shirt.

"Someone's pervert too! Never stop my hand from unbuttoning your shirt..."

"Shhh... ahhh... pleasure me. Mmmm..."

I moved my palm into her cotton bra and started squeeze her boobs and flicked her nipples. Alice leaned her body on me as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure from my touches. I retracted my hand from inside her shirt and pulled her left leg over.

"Shy lah... "

"No one will see de! And you can quench my thirst..."

I unbuttoned her denim shorts and went straight for her clit. Alice bit her jacket, trying to muffle her moans. I moved my mouth over to hers and our tongue fight broke out. Alice started convulsing from her clit stimulation. I moved my palm down and inserted my fingers in. I bent my fingers and gently massaged her G spot. Alice's body started to tense up immediately. Knowing she's on the road to no return, I pulled down her shorts and panty I started to gently suck her neck. I moved her on top of me and moved her hips to let my cock fuck her deep. Her muscles started to convulse and pussy started to contract repeatedly for good few pumps. She rested her body on me and gave a long satisfying sigh. Without a word, she drifted into dreamland after she adjusted her attire back in her seat.

We arrived at Genting in the early morning. We went for tea and early breakfast since most of the girls felt cold and hungry. The breakfast turned into a long chat and soon I was able to check in. Unlike the girls who were staying at the usual rooms, I had decided to pamper myself and stay in the World Club room. It's bigger and it offered more privacy if I were to have any action.

It was the slightly after lunch and the girls decided to head for the theme park. The tired body of mine just wanted to rest. I went back to my room and was falling asleep when the door bell rang. Thinking it was housekeeping I opened the door. Turned out it was Ashley.

Ashley stood at the door, her hair was still wet. Her hair wetted the top of her T shirt which was turning translucent. She had changed into this body hugging pants that accentuated her already toned legs. Ashley was oozing sexiness She pushed me into the room.

"Asshole. You caused me to lose my boyfriend. Bastard you slept with my girls and you humiliated me."

"I'm just telling the truth... and you took the dare..."

"But you kept your promise. And fuck. I had to masturbate so often during these months I'm single. I miss your thick cock and the hard pounding."

She pushed me into the bed and yanked my shorts and boxers off. She grabbed my half awaken dick and started wanking it off.

"He needs to wake up..." and she started licking my pee hole and played with my balls with her left hand. Then, she took off her shorts and used her right hand stroked the length of my shaft with her lace thong.

"Same rule apply... you cum in 15 minutes you lose..." Ashley wanted to get back at me yet pleasure herself! I unknowingly walked into her game plan.

She made sure I was hard rock before she straddled herself and lowered her dripping wet pussy, taking my shaft length in her. She started to ride slowly and started her dirty talking.

"Your cock is so thick!"
"This is driving me mad. It's feels so good!"
"I feel like a whore, so dirty but I can't resist!"
"Waited so long for this..."
"Must let this cock fuck me good!"

She had incredible endurance. Her pace was getting faster and at this rate I would lose the challenge. I decided to break her rhythm and show her I'm in charge. Before she moved her hips down, I placed my palms on her hips and pulled down with authority. The quick deep plough sent her body the electricity of orgasm and she stopped her humping and let her body convulsed.

"You... ass.... hole...."

I pushed her limp body down on the bed and I pulled her legs up and bent her leg over her head. I stood on the bed and start fucking Ashley hard. Ashley was moaning and screaming so loudly I swear other rooms and corridor around can hear her. She came real hard many times and her face was turning red. I took this chance to fuck her ass deep a few times. I put her leg down, took off her tee and cummed strongly on her face. My cum splattered all over her hair, boobs and her matching lace bra.

"Game over sweetie. You lose!"
Old 21-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
JanMolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Camping for more!!
Advert Space Available