The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New restrictions on massage parlours start today 1 March 2018

Haru Haru their theme room is kinky... got classroom, hospital, office etc etc those were the days
Old 03-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
In fact, the clean joints are the ones that suffer the most from the new regulations.

The dirty joints can still operate underground -- the prostitutes can still continue to advertise online and I'm sure they would have no problem meeting their regular costumers. Whether the costumers enter the shop from the backdoor after midnight or they transact in hotel... the business is still going on.
It is a stupid regulation in the first place if the intention is to control illicit activities.

Why the magic hour 1030pm? It was just plucked out of the air with no data to back it? No one question at all?

I bet it would draw a lot of laughs in parliament if someone were to just question if the new regulation implied that people only get randy after 1030pm. Rest of the day or daylight hours, no feeling?

Or is it an enforcement problem? I thought AV work 24 hrs and can therefore check MPs or spas at any time. After 1030pm they don't work, that's why all neighbourhood spas have to close by that time?

Once i heard a conservative parent stating that she would never let her tertiary education age daughter go on overseas holiday with friends in a mixed group because don't know what they'll be up to over there. And i was thinking, if they wanna fuck, need to wait until go overseas meh? Same illogical reasoning applies to this early closing time rule.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Flairprice is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
In fact, the clean joints are the ones that suffer the most from the new regulations.

The dirty joints can still operate underground -- the prostitutes can still continue to advertise online and I'm sure they would have no problem meeting their regular costumers. Whether the costumers enter the shop from the backdoor after midnight or they transact in hotel... the business is still going on.
With the new law pass on March 1st.. one massage shop at SBR closed and ML now do outcall, some went back. These are one who are still around for outcall...

Old 04-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Under the new guidelines,

‘The designated 24-hour massage establishment zones are within Orchard Road, Marina Centre, Marina Bay, Shenton Way and Collyer Quay.’

I find the guidelines laughable. Massage regulars will jolly well know Orchard is one of those notorious areas although it has been under control considerably with OT being the thorn sticking out.

Marina Centre and Marina Bay? I dun think there are many massage joints there. These areas are not so accessible and I dun really think anyone without cars will even bother go there.

Shenton and Collyer are in a business district. Are there 24 hr joints there? If so they could be negligible. It won’t help night massage lovers much cos u probably won’t travel all the way there in the wee hours unless u hv a car. Or if u happen to work til very late. It will remain very debatable which areas Shenton and Collyer cover? Will it stretch to Ann Siang? Maxwell? Stanley?

Will those notorious joints near

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Flairprice is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

With the new law pass on March 1st.. one massage shop at SBR closed and ML now do outcall, some went back. These are one who are still around for outcall...
Old 04-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It is a stupid regulation in the first place if the intention is to control illicit activities.

Why the magic hour 1030pm? It was just plucked out of the air with no data to back it? No one question at all?

I bet it would draw a lot of laughs in parliament if someone were to just question if the new regulation implied that people only get randy after 1030pm. Rest of the day or daylight hours, no feeling?

Or is it an enforcement problem? I thought AV work 24 hrs and can therefore check MPs or spas at any time. After 1030pm they don't work, that's why all neighbourhood spas have to close by that time?

Yes I find the 1030pm timing odd too. Why not just restrict it to midnight?
1030pm is neither here nor there. Usual working adults after OT will be around 8, 9pm. If wanna take dinner first, then go massage 2 hrs also difficult. At least 12 will give them breathing space.

Pity those spas who depend on customers who are in the night entertainment industry eg ktv singers. Also, those male customers who work night shifts like taxi drivers.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
1030pm is neither here nor there. Usual working adults after OT will be around 8, 9pm. If wanna take dinner first, then go massage 2 hrs also difficult. At least 12 will give them breathing space.

Pity those spas who depend on customers who are in the night entertainment industry eg ktv singers. Also, those male customers who work night shifts like taxi drivers.
I think some lady MPs just talked about it in parliament and the regulations were imposed. Hardly any debate or questions asked about the specifics, e.g. the closing time. I would definitely like to know why 1030pm. Also that some potential customers who work till late at night or night shift are not considered.

But then again maybe no male MP or minister dare to speak up for fear of appearing to oppose regulation of these spas. Later go home get interrogated by their "home affairs minister"!
Old 05-03-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alex222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybeeee the MP husband go and get caught...I guess many female resident complained abt those neighbourhood type of Spa coz scared hhusband keep going...

I feel those in town area or away from residential area shall be given longer opening hours.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Once i heard a conservative parent stating that she would never let her tertiary education age daughter go on overseas holiday with friends in a mixed group because don't know what they'll be up to over there. And i was thinking, if they wanna fuck, need to wait until go overseas meh? Same illogical reasoning applies to this early closing time rule.
This shows the ostrich mentality of the authorities when dealing with problems.

As long as they don't see the shops open night, they can just gladly assume that there is no more prostitutes and men have stop calling chickens.

It's the same thing when they decided to clean up Geylang. As the consequence, the chickens ran all over the place. Now Geylang is clean... thankfully, but they have to deal with a more difficult task -- clean up the entire fucking Singapore.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flairprice View Post

Obviously they are now discreet with the new rule
Old 05-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Krwzzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Now there here. Haha
Old 07-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

These girls has STD!!! I was infected!!!
They went "missing" for a while and they are now back!
A lot of bros will choose to ignore my claim and support these girls....you guys all being KC'ed !!

Think about it, what is their job scope, how many customers they service and do you know what happen in the room? Raw!?
Old 07-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

These girls has STD!!! I was infected!!!
They went "missing" for a while and they are now back!
A lot of bros will choose to ignore my claim and support these girls....you guys all being KC'ed !!

Think about it, what is their job scope, how many customers they service and do you know what happen in the room? Raw!?

Old 07-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

Typical PAP.
Can first tell my boss no OT allowed past 8pm? So free make law about massage joint, other law to help sinkarporeans drag lah, not straightforward lah. Wan us productivity here there everywhere then take away my massage at night KNN. Wait sure got more road rage and other problems coz stress already no release. So stupid. Farking pay minister so much but got no brains.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think some lady MPs just talked about it in parliament and the regulations were imposed. Hardly any debate or questions asked about the specifics, e.g. the closing time. I would definitely like to know why 1030pm. Also that some potential customers who work till late at night or night shift are not considered.

But then again maybe no male MP or minister dare to speak up for fear of appearing to oppose regulation of these spas. Later go home get interrogated by their "home affairs minister"!
Exactly right. Balls-less bunch. One lady MP KBKB then all the others look down with guilty face diam diam. Chop chop one law passed already. Damn efficient sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1