The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
LumChengHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidsexcapade View Post
familiar to anyone ? planning to meet her this Sunday

Best of luck bro . Please provide FR .
Old 08-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Any bros ups this 2 before...
Please share some useful tips for 小弟
Can I Have Either One

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good evening guys time to share my stock that i had keep in my laptop for quite sometime as i was buys coaching volleyball...
Old 08-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

hawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

due to picture is too large i will share the link
Old 08-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

https://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/25812109/

Ayu last time use to work in singapore but now she is married and stay in batam... i went there to meet her just to fuck and go as i had other appt to do...
Old 08-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=25812122

Liana Last time work in singapore as maid now blacklisted in singapore now she is working in batam... went there fuck and go....
Old 09-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Hi starbuck,

U are so heng bro, she not even started to swim, u alrdy caught the fish,u should change your nick to LuckyStar not starbuck...hahaha.
I caught fish the earliest is after starting working 1 month, she a pinay too but milf, single & still having a great body, nice firm boobs too, she is really wild when she like u....great experience. I still wanting holding to her thou she is quite sticky sometime...hope to hear your new catch soon...well done bro.
Finally found an excuse to go out on Sunday from OC, I going to hotel with this milf this sunday...hopefully nothing pop out suddenly...lookings forwards.
Yesterday just have another slot with another pinay on the west side during my lunch break which i chatted 2 week ago, she is really wild, she moaned so loud that I so worried her neighour might hear us....have 2 rounds with her, now still feeling abit tired, must be old liao....hope to recover by Sunday...coz i really like & enjoy with this milf...hahaha
Old 09-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Finally found an excuse to go out on Sunday from OC, I going to hotel with this milf this sunday...hopefully nothing pop out suddenly...lookings forwards.
Yesterday just have another slot with another pinay on the west side during my lunch break which i chatted 2 week ago, she is really wild, she moaned so loud that I so worried her neighour might hear us....have 2 rounds with her, now still feeling abit tired, must be old liao....hope to recover by Sunday...coz i really like & enjoy with this milf...hahaha
well done bro, enjoy...I lining up my meet this sunday, but leaving SG on Monday for holiday, so Sunday afternoon will be busy packing..

So far only

This sunday
9.30am - meet a new maid for hotel session ( yes first meet )
12 noon onward - still pending ...see if I want or go home packing

Happy bonking bros

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anybody tried the D'Underground on a Sunday which used to be Blowfish?
Old 09-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
well done bro, enjoy...I lining up my meet this sunday, but leaving SG on Monday for holiday, so Sunday afternoon will be busy packing..

So far only

This sunday
9.30am - meet a new maid for hotel session ( yes first meet )
12 noon onward - still pending ...see if I want or go home packing

Happy bonking bros

I planning to book a tent in one of the parks with another maid in east coast when she back from her vacation next week, another level of adventures thrills...she is really wild, she really know how to kiss, kissing very fiercely too with biting of lips, u can feel a bit pain but shiok, the best part is w/o leaving any bite marks and I like her most coz she love her boobs to be sucks....hope park ranger not coming to knock at my tent....haha

Happy bonking to u too bros....von voyage on your vacation trip next Monday.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Saw this maid just now when i was at the bus stop really like her looks man.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
go for it bro, chat with her, once gone you may not hv the chance to see her again

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good looking one there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post

Old 10-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
go for it bro, chat with her, once gone you may not hv the chance to see her again
I wanted to but her Mdm was just beside. Really v pretty fair but small A boobs. I’m mesmerized by her looks!
Old 10-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

Bros, wanna ask you guys for advice... I was at the market near my house on day and i saw this GND maid but i was hesitant to do anything cuz never try before ma...

Den after i finished makan, she was still around the area, so i decided to be brave and go over say hi, asked her if she stayed ard the area and if she wanna be friends. she jit tao say no and walked off... i super sian sia...

what did i do wrong....

Upped list :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1