The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodland001 View Post
Hiua my fish work permit being kept by boss . Any hotel to recommend d with one I’d check in
Book a 4-star or 5-star for one whole day, no issue.
Old 13-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
Go to Lucky Plaza on a Sunday .
As a minister , you should have a few maids . Can use your house while you fuck off on a Sunday ?
Old 13-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

hi Bros

Today is mother's day...

Morning meet a dark pearl....quite defensive so just ruba ruba a bit...no action

Noon meet a rare coconut tree, can let me up next meet but want commitment...still considering want to up her next meet or not..

Afternoon pick up a myanmar maid from city hall ( Second meet liao ) and straight to hotel for 2 hr action. Good to have a different flavor for a change, and she say she is from Mozi .

Night - dinner with mum...I good boy mah.

Happy Bonking every one

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 15-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Please read the start of my story.
This maid ask for $200-$300 for 1 shot to begin with. Obviously she thinks Singaporeans are carrot heads! That is why I choose to fuck and not give her a cent. If she is asking $50, I am sure I will have given her such an allowance.

As for you paying $50 and get to fuck unlimited then great, you got someone who doesn’t take you as a carrot head. When I say for $150, I will rather go Geylang for their PRC chicks, I am talking about what quality $150 will get you. The $200-$300 that this maid asks for is the result of many guys willing to pay such over-the-top prices for maid quality!

Even the eventual price she agreed on is $500 per month. That is $125/2/unlimited. For such a price, I will expect her not to be a hippo. And she still thinks that she is taking very little. That is why I fuck and forget without paying. Such gals need to be taught a lesson.

I am giving out her contacts for free to like-minded bros. Just PM me after you up my post.
what her contact bros
Old 15-05-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sin4bkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My lucky strike last night
Old 15-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin4bkk View Post
My lucky strike last night
haha...bro, no head no tail, kind to share more....
Old 15-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Lucky Strike last night 😉

Old 15-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah! Good strike..
Old 15-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Wah... nice catch...
Old 15-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

agreed with Bro $100 is too much for maid although i personally not expert in maid most brother here will prefer to just top up phone card $20 for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Senior my point of view

$100 too much la... haven’t include hotel also... $50-70 reasonable I think

But I am no expert just sharing my views cheers

Remember to leave your ID too!
Old 15-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
what her contact bros
Bro, paiseh.
I have deleted her after passing the contacts to a few bros.

Thos bros that I have given you the contacts, feel free to share it with Bro sshelterz.

Cheers
Old 15-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

wow bro...u really got a good strike, well done
Old 15-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Lucky Last Night

I was at the poolside late last night, sipping my wine and this maid whom I have seen few times around was giving me inviting looks. I was down few glasses already... asked her would she like to have a glass of wine.

She said not here but can have with me at my place or elsewhere as her boss ( expat) not around.... I took her to my place and the rest is history 😂😂

She left an open invitation to me that she can come around anytime this week as her folks are expected only over the weekend..... gave me her phone number and WeChat ID

My Lucky stars 🌟 ✨ ⭐️

Last edited by Sin4bkk; 15-05-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky Last Night

I was at the poolside late last night, sipping my wine and this maid whom I have seen few times around was giving me inviting looks. I was down few glasses already... asked her would she like to have a glass of wine.

She said not here but can have with me at my place or elsewhere as her boss ( expat) not around.... I took her to my place and the rest is history 😂😂

She left an open invitation to me that she can come around anytime this week as her folks are expected only over the weekend..... gave me her phone number and WeChat ID

My Lucky stars 🌟 ✨ ⭐️
You are a lucky fellow!
Old 15-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
jasonzz123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink Re: Screwing maids

nice bro !
Advert Space Available