The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Bro bee, you are right. For the past two days I went down
to LP. Haha I think the shop people will recognized me.
I do see a few guys older than me hunting there too.

I think online hunting suit me better. Go LP too many choices
ended up difficult to choose and choose those proud ones
and missed the nice ones. So far all I tried to hunt are the proud
ones, suay I think.

Maybe one day we meet up together? Then bro starbuck can
show me this power skills of hunting at LP.
Old 14-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

yesterday was a busy day for me. Met 2 new fish that i have caught. Age 23 & 37.

Met 37 in the morning for breakfast, an average thin milf, then went for movie Les Miserables. lots of kissing and touching, managed to taste the small spotlight. GFE feeling very good.

In the afternoon after meeting 37, I met 23 whom is the 1st I fished from field work. I supposed I am lucky to get this fish, she is new to singapore. very lonely when i caught the fish.

Met her for a movie also. outcome is the same as the 37. this 23 is a petite size gal. spotlight normal, nice to touch. Both 37 and 23 sensitive when I taste their spotlight.

23 told me something that i was shocked, she said she very tired to work here, working tough, dont want to go home but to follow me home and stay with me. I was stunned and chided her not to be silly. I told her that I dont want to get into trouble. I think 23 fall in love with me already. will be a sticky one i think.

Suppose want to meet another fish that meet before but time not enough.

Next sunday will be meeting another 1-2 new fish. 1 of them already said want to sleep with me even before meeting me. looking forward to meet her.

met a fish last month, the fish said she not used to be so close when together. now she started to ask me out. i suppose this deal can close? hehe

If the fish frenchs you on 1st date, I suppose the deal will be easy to close?
Old 14-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
The maid goes with the bangali. That is very dirty,
Been notice that for some time, don;t understand why they like banga ??? if Indo I can inderstand.
Old 14-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indonesian maid (at Siglap).

Available in night (after 10:30pm) and Sunday Off day. about 1.5 m (Stand) fleshy at 25 yrs old, I think Cup 'C'. Looking for pay sex before go home in mid of this year as plan.

Her 'secret password' is Toba Osly or you can find her at wechat (look up for her name, Hannah). Have a good time.

NOTE: Pls do not PM me for contact or how to contact her--I will not respond you. All information is provided in this posting.
Old 14-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was a rather hilarious day for me

As usual I meet up with my BJ Queen in the morning, cum twice, first in her pussy and second time in her mouth. Luckily she had something to attend to in the afternoon, so I had a bit of time off.

One of my spares ask me to go to East Coast for BBQ, they had a pinic party there. Just went down to try my luck. Well no luck there , but I had a wonderful time BBQ and talk cock to the rest, some sort of de-stress as there was no aim and intention on my mind, so yeah feeling relax...

Some where near the beach, we can see a camping tent shaking non stop, as the wind blow, the tent shake even harder. Heavy rain soon follow and everyone is running for shelter, the tent came right off, and can see a Chinese Male and a pinay running for cover, both not fully dress.....

We all roar with laughter....the gals kept giggling and some even say : go hotel lar... What a sight.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 14-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mydream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
yesterday was a busy day for me. Met 2 new fish that i have caught. Age 23 & 37.

Met 37 in the morning for breakfast, an average thin milf, then went for movie Les Miserables. lots of kissing and touching, managed to taste the small spotlight. GFE feeling very good.

In the afternoon after meeting 37, I met 23 whom is the 1st I fished from field work. I supposed I am lucky to get this fish, she is new to singapore. very lonely when i caught the fish.

Met her for a movie also. outcome is the same as the 37. this 23 is a petite size gal. spotlight normal, nice to touch. Both 37 and 23 sensitive when I taste their spotlight.

23 told me something that i was shocked, she said she very tired to work here, working tough, dont want to go home but to follow me home and stay with me. I was stunned and chided her not to be silly. I told her that I dont want to get into trouble. I think 23 fall in love with me already. will be a sticky one i think.

Suppose want to meet another fish that meet before but time not enough.

Next sunday will be meeting another 1-2 new fish. 1 of them already said want to sleep with me even before meeting me. looking forward to meet her.

met a fish last month, the fish said she not used to be so close when together. now she started to ask me out. i suppose this deal can close? hehe

Both are Indo? It seem so easy for you guys to hook the fish.... tempted to try.... itchy..lol
Old 14-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

I have no luck with indo. All philippines
Old 14-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
In roman catholic, i think they are not encouraged to divorce.

But i was told from a few of my maid ...there is still a divorce possible and it has to go through a very long process and cost a lot of money where most of them cannot afford...so -> best way is just separated.
There is no divorce and seperation, is not recgonised ..

if the husband find the wife has found an ATM machine can come back to stake his claim and demand a lot ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-hiding.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/7495609.stm

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/briti...s-6677739.html

To get an annulement, the wife has to convince the church they been seperated for 10 years or so I thinks, and even then the church must agree to it ..

If the church don't agree, still consider not legally annuled.

And only rich people can speed up the process. When the scorned man know a lot of $ is to be made, he mostly, will stake his claim to the girl / her 'assets' and her 'inheritence' and all in between.

play safe.

sta1100: what you means ? Ok for Indo go Banga and no ok for pinoy go with Bangla ? sorry .. confuse ..

gajugu: The Kovan area hotel now sometime don't allow 2 IC also, if one is WP- better other areas .. or can afford - go for 4 star.
Old 14-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Been notice that for some time, don;t understand why they like banga ??? if Indo I can inderstand.
The real question is why any of them would like you. Sorry, but WTF are you saying? I mean what is the difference between you, me and a Bangladeshi other than our wallets? Girl meets guy. Guy is nice to girl. Girl goes with guy.
Old 14-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
The real question is why any of them would like you. Sorry, but WTF are you saying? I mean what is the difference between you, me and a Bangladeshi other than our wallets? Girl meets guy. Guy is nice to girl. Girl goes with guy.
Now, I have been asking around both Pinay and Indo about these question. here are some standard reply, ( no offence to brothers of any races .)

1) Ang Moh more caring and rich
2) Chinese tends to be stingy
3) See Chinese employer whole month, want other race
4) Bangla more generous with money. but also more danger
5) Muslim more restriction
6) Indian mostly cannot accept if they put on their perfume

Some cases are nobody approach her ( maybe not pretty ). and if Bangla try her, she will take...

The above are just what the maids tell me. For bros reference

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 14-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
JohnMama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Bro, no need to beat up on the racist SOB ha ha...he already suffers from extremely low self-esteem because the lowly "banga" gets more pussy than him

His sense of moral genetics only allows the "banga" to mate with the "Indo" because in his eyes, those two lowlifes were meant for each other.

So, apparently, the Pinay is a higher form of lowlife meant for fuckers like him higher on the Great Chain of Being.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
JohnMama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Now, I have been asking around both Pinay and Indo about these question. here are some standard reply, ( no offence to brothers of any races .)

Some cases are nobody approach her ( maybe not pretty ). and if Bangla try her, she will take...

The above are just what the maids tell me. For bros reference
Ha ha Starbuck, you survey king la....very scientific survey, and impressive sample size....

I don't think anyone would construe what you said as racist: at worst, it's an equal opportunity racism since everyone kena generalisation anyway heh...

Unlike some bros in another thread who will start out by saying "Don't mean to be racist" and then spew some racist drivel. Worst thing is, it's deeply embedded in their subconscious....

To be fair, I hear many of the same things you do, but of course, generalisations are generalisations only....
Old 14-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Then again, having trawled maids for 10 year plus plus .. if a bangla ask, the same answer will come with a different variation, Bangla paint as nice people .. and if a chinese ask, another variation, with Chinese paint as Nice people ..

I know, because I learnt trawling in the days of Makati City and Green Mango and Strum days ..

Take it with a pinch of salt ..

for 6, seriously, if you hit NG, on Sunday, you will know that is not at all true .. in fact far from truth .
Old 14-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post

ext sunday will be meeting another 1-2 new fish. 1 of them already said want to sleep with me even before meeting me. looking forward to meet her.

Envy you bro, you can date 2-3 new fish old fish in a day. I just cancelled two fishes yesterday afternoon after having a sex-war with my RTF mini size 袁咏仪 look-alike maid. She is so good in riding and none-stop riding me for 30 min. She cum 3 times while my JR still can stand firmed hard hard..she surendered and collapse onto me.....at the end i cum in riding and another round by doggy...both of us sextified ...........

The two maids i flykite are also equally mature and sexy women of 30+....can see maid at this age are "needy" and open-legged type...

Next sunday 2 dates..how to spilt again? the dating is just like fluid...once started ...keep on flowing flowing already.

Last edited by beefucker; 14-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old 14-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

today meet another new fish, 1st date already hint to go hotel

The 23yr old fish i met on sunday told me that she wants to visit my house and my parents... she said she love me
wah, playing with fire now... she is a very innocent girl to me.

where to find indo fish? i cant find much, bro bee can enlighten me?

Today chat with the 2nd fish i get from field work, she said she want to follow me, want to sleep with me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1