The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshio View Post
Wow.....dry abalone.......
Old 23-12-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rotter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently up 2 milf pinoy, easy going ladies. If any bro have indon to exchn?
Old 23-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigboy0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotter88 View Post
Recently up 2 milf pinoy, easy going ladies. If any bro have indon to exchn?
PMed u bro. And replied to few bros who pmed me for Xchange. Do pm me again if I missed out replying u. My two indo contacts r via wechat. One off every sun and the other can come out as and well. Lai lai xchange
Old 24-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
Sniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She videocalled me asking me to join her while she was talking a shower. She teased me while she stood naked in the shower

She even teased me with pictures of her while she's in her nightie

So finally after a few videocalls and pictures, we planned to meet. Told her to wear short skirt and spaghetti. Bought her a pair of G-Strings for the occassion.

Met her at the nearby MRT and told her to change into the pink G-string i bought for her. After she changed, we drove onto the expressway on our way to Geylang. While driving, had a naughty thought.

Pulled up her skirt all the way to expose the G-String and was pressing on her pussy mound and purposely drove next to a truck so that the driver can enjoy the view fro up there.
Old 24-12-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
Sniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When we reached the hotel, told her to change into the special outfit I got for her for our 1st date. She changed and posed for me and asked if I like it. I love it but not sure what other brothers think..

Old 24-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice photos, it's not easy to take these photos I think. She must be super horny.
Old 24-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper-sg View Post
When we reached the hotel, told her to change into the special outfit I got for her for our 1st date. She changed and posed for me and asked if I like it. I love it but not sure what other brothers think..

Bro sure we like theses photos

more your action photo
Old 24-12-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshio View Post
ooo shaven pussy
Old 26-12-2015, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deviled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
ooo shaven pussy
Like it too, very nice
Old 27-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

just wan to check out with bros here

someone *intro* me a easy *target* maid

saying this maid very easy one can up . just need to pamper a bit like makan or top up card .

sound simple ..

but when msg her , say only can meet next week . but now wan money wan top up card ( hvnt even meet asking all these )

so i dont wish to be a carrot , but kena call *buay gan* say i miser by that fellow bro .

hahaha

so my standing is , this *maid* can be talking to many many bros ( who think she is an easy target )

and asking all for money and top up card . later of cos when wan to meet *may* mia herself

sound like wechat scam ? transfer first ?

to this particular bro , dont wan to give *freebies* FIRST doesnt mean i buay gan .

my small head wont rule over big head even if its just $50 transfer or $20 top up card .

Last edited by sadsky18; 27-12-2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting stuff. .. Though I am not that hyper hunting maids, a few of the past flings say a few guys have been asking for money, loan etc.

And they say it's guys claiming to have good work, but short of money.

One girl today broke down, as the lover took her 500$ salary with the promise to pay back next week, but three weeks later, man is MIA. Money she had to sent to her family for living - food and all. she was only able to send the 200 she had saved, and hoping her employer will advance next month's pay.

Must be a very gloomy christmas back home.

Sick
Old 27-12-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Santa Claus doesn't exist, so maids (or scammers) are cropping up stories for X'mas gifts. Up to individual, better COD when meet up is only possible.
Old 27-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Santa Claus doesn't exist, so maids (or scammers) are cropping up stories for X'mas gifts. Up to individual, better COD when meet up is only possible.
Not to burst you bubble but the one who told the story didn't ask money from me, nor is she expecting anything.
Old 27-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
just wan to check out with bros here

someone *intro* me a easy *target* maid

saying this maid very easy one can up . just need to pamper a bit like makan or top up card .

sound simple ..

but when msg her , say only can meet next week . but now wan money wan top up card ( hvnt even meet asking all these )

so i dont wish to be a carrot , but kena call *buay gan* say i miser by that fellow bro .

hahaha

so my standing is , this *maid* can be talking to many many bros ( who think she is an easy target )

and asking all for money and top up card . later of cos when wan to meet *may* mia herself

sound like wechat scam ? transfer first ?

to this particular bro , dont wan to give *freebies* FIRST doesnt mean i buay gan .

my small head wont rule over big head even if its just $50 transfer or $20 top up card .
It's up to your negotiation skills if u want to drag until meetup. U never sian charbor is it? And that maid is only asking $10 top up, not $20 or even $50 top up. Better if u drive and get a free bj for that top up.

U want freebies also must impress the gal first either with money or ur looks and skills lol. Or get her drunk. If u scared of scams then dun be lazy go OT or paya lebar maid hunt yourself.
Old 27-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Its actually even worse if the guy managed to get a hold over the gals..esp the bangalas. Like facebook passwords, nude pics or videos. U never know how sneaky those banglas are..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1