The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Raheem Sterling has reject a £70,000-a-week new contract extended by Liverpool and called the deal "unacceptable".

Liverpool have had talks with Jan Vertonghen's agent and is close to sealing a deal as Tottenham is willing to sell the Belgian defender.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Agreed that br tactics this season is damm funny... time to go???? Anyway it's the tactics that br used made the players confusing. This season he want to curb the leaky defence but it got worse. Now even the attackers also become impotent. Haiz. .......
Read in the news somewhere that the owners tried to axe BR a couple of weeks ago but Ayre ad a few Liverpool legends step in to plead with the owners to BR time until end of season. Rumours are going strong and FSG have sounded out a few potential managers who were likely to take over BR.

Agree his tactics and team selection had been a bit weird so far. For one last season he played with 2 strikers upfront this season he played with only 1 striker . Don't know why they didn't get a replacement goalkeeper in the summer or at least make use of BJ. The defense seemed to be getting worse. But glad that Toure steeped in unfortunately he is now injured with groin injury.Not sure he will be fit for the Man U game. Mario is back in full training for the Reds. If Mario , Lovren ; Johnson and Mignolet plays on Sunday , we will be having a hard time. Still waiting to see if BR is going to use Borini or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini
Raheem Sterling has reject a £70,000-a-week new contract extended by Liverpool and called the deal "unacceptable".
The kid wants more and he also wants to play Champions League . Can't blame him if Liverpool can pay 16 million for the flop Mario. He is also versatile and can play any place upfront and at times he did drop back to help the defense. Liverpool MUST now hard to keep Sterling and Gerrard in the team. Mario can go if Liverpool got in another 2 strikers.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear that Di Maria has been ruled out of the clash tomorrow.
Reason why Devils has done well this season is largely cos of Maria, De Gea and Rooney.
It'll be a very tough game for sure, most people have written Pool off.
Pardon me for bein pessimistic, if Pool can get a point tomorr, it'll be a good result. A WIN for us could be a turning point in our league challenge.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Good to hear that Di Maria has been ruled out of the clash tomorrow.
Reason why Devils has done well this season is largely cos of Maria, De Gea and Rooney.

It'll be a very tough game for sure, most people have written Pool off.
Pardon me for bein pessimistic, if Pool can get a point tomorr, it'll be a good result. A WIN for us could be a turning point in our league challenge.
sorry legend, the reason Man United doing well is the return of Michael Carrick. His composure helps the shaky defences and his range of passing give his teammates more option at the final thrid. Of course luck played a part too and you need it in a long season.

Your captain have the attributes just like Michael Carrick, it's all up to BR

Good Luck!!
Old 13-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

El nino is on Brendan Rodgers' radar as AC Milan is keen to cancel his contract.

With one goal in ten league appearances for the Italian giants, Fernando Torres seems unlikely to have a future at Chelsea.

Should we expect a reunion ?
Old 13-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Pool definitely cannot afford to drop any more points.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
El nino is on Brendan Rodgers' radar as AC Milan is keen to cancel his contract.

With one goal in ten league appearances for the Italian giants, Fernando Torres seems unlikely to have a future at Chelsea.

Should we expect a reunion ?
Whether youre a good striker or not, go to Chelsea for assessment. Lol. Torres time is over.
Old 14-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Pool definitely cannot afford to drop any more points.
looks like many dun give Reds a chance tonight...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
looks like many dun give Reds a chance tonight...haha...
The current betting odds and the predict the score in SB are a good indication.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I sense the mood is dampened ahead of the big match later this evening.

Nonetheless, many fans might be unaware of the names of the foolish men responsible for £215 million spent at Anfield since Brendan Rodgers was given one of the hottest jobs in English football.

Liverpool’s Transfer Committee

Michael Gordon - Board of Director, Fenway Sports Group
Ian Ayre - Chief Executive Officer
Dave Fallows - Head of Recruitment
Michael Edwards - Director of Technical Performance
Barry Hunter - Chief Scout

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 14-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Nonetheless, many fans might be unaware of the names of the foolish men responsible for £215 million spent at Anfield since Brendan Rodgers was given one of the hottest jobs in English football.

Pierre.
care to share how you come up with this amount...

Old 14-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
care to share how you come up with this amount...
Mate, feel free to research on the internet as such statistics are readily available.

Pierre.

Old 14-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mate, feel free to research on the internet as such statistics are readily available.

Pierre.
to my knowledge and my research Liverpool only fork out £100 million this season in the summer transfer...nothing mentioned £215 million...

anyway up to you to say what you wanted...

Old 14-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
to my knowledge and my research Liverpool only fork out £100 million this season in the summer transfer...nothing mentioned £215 million...

anyway up to you to say what you wanted...
Mate, this is the reason you have to read carefully.

I mentioned £215 million spent since Brendan was given the job, not on the 2014 / 2015 summer window.

Pierre.

Old 14-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

I mentioned £215 million spent since Brendan was given the job, not on the 2014 / 2015 summer window.

Pierre.
BR did get us 2nd place last season...dun think he is foolish person...to me he is successful...any team would gladly spent £100 -£200 mil to get into Champions League...

Note...above is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...I rest my case...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1