The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Ya ! But all long Q . Especially 1202 , at least 5 ppl .sianz !
Old 02-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

What time lily starts work? Any idea? I think H12 opens rather early and ends late. Compared to H14 and H10
Old 02-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think arr 12.30 bro . Will go down tomorrow early in de afternoon to try my luck .
Old 02-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Ya ! But all long Q . Especially 1202 , at least 5 ppl .sianz !
It will all come to pass. She is new what!

I remember when MJ H12R06 (now Fong Yee) first came to PT, whoa, difficult to catch! But I always RTF her whenever I can until she retired.

Patience brothers.

I thank you.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Seems like H12 is the one to zoom to when first reach Petain. Now got 2 targets. Will be there early tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Think arr 12.30 bro . Will go down tomorrow early in de afternoon to try my luck .
Haha. Thanks bro tkongkia. I see if I can beat u to that. Hope she is around. Agree with Bro Austin. Patience is an virtue .. in all areas! Good luck bros.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
Martin77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
What time lily starts work? Any idea? I think H12 opens rather early and ends late. Compared to H14 and H10
lily starts around 1230pm and ends before 6pm
Old 03-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin77 View Post
lily starts around 1230pm and ends before 6pm
Thanks martin! .. reporting live. There's already a crowd . She is walking in with Kelly. If I am not wrong. Wait or not wait?
Old 03-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Thanks bro tkongkia. I see if I can beat u to that. Hope she is around. Agree with Bro Austin. Patience is an virtue .. in all areas! Good luck bros.
sure u can bro , cos I m rather slow . Hee hee ! Will take my time to visit Fong Yi , then go n get my lily n last to have my cookies . Gd luck bro . Happy bonking !
Old 03-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
sure u can bro , cos I m rather slow . Hee hee ! Will take my time to visit Fong Yi , then go n get my lily n last to have my cookies . Gd luck bro . Happy bonking !
FR Lily Cat 50 ( Ex GL 150)
Looks - 9.7/10 in between SYT and MILF.. !!prime age!!
Body - 9.5/10 Dangerous curves .. young ..petite.. smooth ..fair skinned! Equipped with nice C cup.. with pinkish nipples!!
Service- 9.7/10.. best I had in PT.. very tight pussy.. her shell v-power really "tuk kong" simply mind-blowing 10mins bj with really high definition moans.. those in queue at the doorsteps sure instant hard on!!
GFE- I must say she is kind of friendly and chatty.. can share jokes and another + factor is she is definitely not a time watcher. She likes to take her sweet time and prefers all customer leaving satisfied.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro tkongkia. Fongyi.. cookie.. and lily all ex GL 150? FY is very service oriented.. Cookie of course.. wins all in terms of looks and body. Lily falls in between both service and looks category. Definitely value for money! Some girls thou service so-so.. but they are still able to make u linger for her.. Cookie is one good example. Ice Princess of Petain
Old 03-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
FR Lily Cat 50 ( Ex GL 150)
Looks - 9.7/10 in between SYT and MILF.. !!prime age!!
Body - 9.5/10 Dangerous curves .. young ..petite.. smooth ..fair skinned! Equipped with nice C cup.. with pinkish nipples!!
Service- 9.7/10.. best I had in PT.. very tight pussy.. her shell v-power really "tuk kong" simply mind-blowing 10mins bj with really high definition moans.. those in queue at the doorsteps sure instant hard on!!
GFE- I must say she is kind of friendly and chatty.. can share jokes and another + factor is she is definitely not a time watcher. She likes to take her sweet time and prefers all customer leaving satisfied.
Wow, seems like I should also go and try her out.
By the way, Bro Jaywalk, did you see FongYi there when you walk passed Lily?
Don't want to waste a trip down and then got 10 over people queuing for Lily and then might as well go to FongYi first.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Wow, seems like I should also go and try her out.
By the way, Bro Jaywalk, did you see FongYi there when you walk passed Lily?
Don't want to waste a trip down and then got 10 over people queuing for Lily and then might as well go to FongYi first.
Yeap. FY is back in 1st Oct.. her customers still many many.. not at all treatened by old friend cum new neighbour Lily.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Wow bro , all so hot . Think I will place some bet on their number. Hope to strike tonite 4D . Hee hee ! Bro jaywalk think u should bet on it too . Huat ha ! Gd luck bro .
Old 03-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just now I go there 2:30pm. Very heng no queue outside 1206 and only 1 bro at 1202. Faster quicken my footstep and plant myself outside 1206. Waited for 15 mins then my turn come. The bro waiting for 1202 went in 5 mins before me.

Once in, straight french non stop. And I not yet undress even. Proceed to undress. Wash up and service start. Won't go into detail but just want to say its good. Better ones I had in kinjioka. But still not up to Lai Lai.

RTF: Yes, after trying 1202.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1