The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

Old 16-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 4228 / Power: 10
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old blonde model

Vidcap from missionary!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-08-10-22h15m51s975.jpg (400.3 KB, 127 views)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 1
Felixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of light

Expert. don't mind I ask what device use for video shoot? Gopro similar?

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

所谓道不同不相为谋。万物皆有时, 顺水而流随风而逐。Thanks for be nice to me.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Expert. don't mind I ask what device use for video shoot? Gopro similar?
Got to answer me first whether your shots are taken with a hidden camera.
Mine are clearly not..
Old 17-08-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Felixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of lightFelixang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Got to answer me first whether your shots are taken with a hidden camera.
Mine are clearly not..
Not hidden. Its very very old technology. Hahaha.

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

Old 17-08-2017, 03:29 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Not hidden. Its very very old technology. Hahaha.
Pray tell.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Don't you find it troublesome to fuck and carry a cam?

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

Old 17-08-2017, 04:38 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Don't you find it troublesome to fuck and carry a cam?
Memories and momentoes are great to have!
You still haven't answered the question! What camera are you using?
Old 17-08-2017, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Memories and momentoes are great to have!
You still haven't answered the question! What camera are you using?
You ask me if its hidden, never ask me the type and brand. Its a casio. Mounted on a mini tripod. Spoiled already.

Im just thinking if i carry a cam and fuck won't it be rocking? If i wear a gopro on my head it also rocking? Don't think my partner enjoy or can concentrate fucking with me while im busy recording.

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

Old 17-08-2017, 05:02 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
You ask me if its hidden, never ask me the type and brand. Its a casio. Mounted on a mini tripod. Spoiled already.

Im just thinking if i carry a cam and fuck won't it be rocking? If i wear a gopro on my head it also rocking? Don't think my partner enjoy or can concentrate fucking with me while im busy recording.
Gopro will look damn funny.
I record with my right hand and fondle tits with my left.
Fuck with my 3rd hand!
Old 17-08-2017, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gopro will look damn funny.
I record with my right hand and fondle tits with my left.
Fuck with my 3rd hand!
Er.... thats why i wonder and asked if you using gopro. how did you achieved that pic whereby your both hands squeezing the boobs yet can still take that pic? Muahahah. Cant be your 3rd hand become the tripod support the cam.

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

Old 17-08-2017, 05:08 AM
Samster

Ah... i forgot, you can ask the girl help you take. Hahaha she habe 2 hands also

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

Old 17-08-2017, 05:25 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Ah... i forgot, you can ask the girl help you take. Hahaha she habe 2 hands also
Yup. She's damn sporting.
She's OK with me taking pics, as long as she has a mask on.
But the last time I tried to take a sex video, she scolded me...
"Honey, stop that and just fuck me!"
Then she rode me cowgirl until I exploded deep inside her....
Old 17-08-2017, 05:38 AM
Samster (P)

Firm, B+ cups with pinkish nipples. No sag. Torpedo tits.
Very sweet taste when I lick her nipples!

Best of all is she's my exclusive Euro FB!
Cumming into her and watching it drip out? Priceless!

Do up my points if you want more pics!
Seems like I'm the only one sharing pics in this section of SYT girls worth fucking!

To all bros who have previously upped me, thanks in advance!
Kumxia kumxia!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00605_crop2.jpg (182.9 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 17-08-2017 at 05:51 AM.
Old 17-08-2017, 06:09 AM
Samster (P)

For reference.
No face pics of course, for privacy reasons!
She's OK with me showing off pics of her body.
She just thinks I'm a kinky old bastard!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16307180&postcount=82

To one of my loyal old fucker friends who has the same high standards as me,

This one is for you!
Old 17-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 15719 / Power: 18
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro her neh neh Good

Kindly click here to up me
or
Look for my latest post to Up

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal