The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

Old 17-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43026 / Power: 54
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old blonde model

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
"Honey, stop that and just fuck me!"..
This is good. Ha ha

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above for my latest post anytime when is my turn

2B up 2nd RDS:Andrew101, hungten,

next up:No Q
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 17103 / Power: 38
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For reference.
No face pics of course, for privacy reasons!
She's OK with me showing off pics of her body.
She just thinks I'm a kinky old bastard!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16307180&postcount=82

To one of my loyal old fucker friends who has the same high standards as me,

This one is for you!
wow …nice body

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=17890952

MR On Paris = HDLY Princess, Must Try
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-08-2017, 05:13 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 4817 / Power: 11
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Doggy!
Love her curves!
Perky butt, impossibly small waist...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00762_crop.jpg (203.6 KB, 112 views)
Old 22-08-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
You ask me if its hidden, never ask me the type and brand. Its a casio. Mounted on a mini tripod. Spoiled already.
I know hidden camera vidcaps when I see them....
Old 22-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 2
Felixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know hidden camera vidcaps when I see them....
Muahaha. Why you suddenly say this? 你这句话,暗藏杀机。

You think they hate you or me more?

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

所谓道不同不相为谋。万物皆有时, 顺水而流随风而逐。Thanks for be nice to me.
Old 22-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Muahaha. Why you suddenly say this? 你这句话,暗藏杀机。

You think they hate you or me more?
All girls photographed or videoed by me were aware and consenting.
I think that markedly differentiates us...
Old 22-08-2017, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 2
Felixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud ofFelixang has much to be proud of

Quote:
All girls photographed or videoed by me were aware and consenting.
I think that markedly differentiates us...
Muahaha. Now you gone way far and off. 躲躲闪闪。

I'm asking you a question and you did not reply.

You think the samster here hate you or me more?

往事只能回味。来吃个包,喝杯咖普基努。

古来圣贤皆寂寞,惟有饮者留其名。

所谓道不同不相为谋。万物皆有时, 顺水而流随风而逐。Thanks for be nice to me.
Old 22-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Doggy!
Love her curves!
Perky butt, impossibly small waist...
That image is really yummy!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-08-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster (P)

It's a tough life. Truly.
I actually have to get up in the morning to milk my cow!
Best position for maximum milk production is doggy of course.
When she is stimulated, her nipples grow bright pink and she gives off a lovely sweet scent...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-08-22-18h42m39s412_crop.jpg (101.7 KB, 118 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster (P)

I know she rewards me with a good breakfast.
And a good shine and polish too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-08-22-18h50m56s163_crop.jpg (127.9 KB, 121 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster (P)

I'm going to open a bed and breakfast in Europe and dedicate it to her.
She can be the innkeeper.
I'll call it "The perky tits and naughty tongue"
Traditional Slovakian breakfast included!

And that my dear is her Prehensile tongue.
Google the term. I'm teaching evolutionary biology today.
Singaporean girls can't compare.
If Lynn Tan or Rachel Kam came to my room when I'm with Miss Slovakia..............
I'll tell them to clean up the room later, and to bring extra coffee sachets (no decaffeinated please!)
And no artificial sweeteners either! Allergic to them..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-08-22-18h53m45s662_crop.jpg (97.5 KB, 124 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster (P)

Do up my points if you want the Cum in Mouth vidcaps!
It's bloody hard trying to hold a camera still when Miss Slovakia is blowing my brains out!
Old 23-08-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 17103 / Power: 38
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support support and camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=17890952

MR On Paris = HDLY Princess, Must Try
Old 23-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43026 / Power: 54
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Love the way you word it.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above for my latest post anytime when is my turn

2B up 2nd RDS:Andrew101, hungten,

next up:No Q
Old 23-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 14
conquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud ofconquest9 has much to be proud of

Wow bro... awesome!! Curious question... you knew her in SG? Wah, I need to venture out more haha
Advert Space Available