The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

Old 24-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 18506 / Power: 20
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old blonde model

Nice one.Thanks for sharing bro

Kindly click here to up me
or
Look for my latest post to Up

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 4817 / Power: 11
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Ever noticed a hot chick at the swimming pool or beach that you're mentally undressing?
It's great knowing that I can unwrap her and make love to her! A fantasy come true....
She's high maintenance, but she's worth it....
But then again with a body like that she could get any man....

That's another swimwear model in the foreground.
We were shooting on the beach in a different country (clearly not Sentosa)...
Then I shot in her....
Hehe...

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 27-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 17103 / Power: 38
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support and camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=17890952

MR On Paris = HDLY Princess, Must Try
Old 30-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Been trying for months to convince my ang mo gf to allow me to take creampie pics...

1. She thinks it's too kinky
2. She likes to hug me after I cum in her, and prefers me cumming in missionary
3. Her pussy is too tight, hardly any cum leaks out. And she'll always desperately try to wipe up the creampie.... otherwise she has to wash the bedsheets (yes, she does the housework...)

Support and comments if you want more pics!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 30-12-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster (P)

And this one is from last night's epic marathon sex session.
Her labia is engorged from the multiple orgasms, and you can see the cum on the bed....
I think you can see how fucking wet she is... look at her thighs! All wet!
We snuggled and slept after. Too shagged. Literally...

I will provide a high res sample.... do up my points to support!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 30-12-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 18506 / Power: 20
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Look like she have tight pussy hole

Kindly click here to up me
or
Look for my latest post to Up

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Look like she have tight pussy hole
Very tight and wet!
Old 30-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster (P)

Wow!
I got zapped of about 200 points by some fucked up dude and his clones. In about an hour...
Appreciate the brothers support here to regain my points...

Honestly, I've taken the effort to post my pictures up...
Some SG guys are so petty. Vindictive and jealous society..

I'll remove the pics until my points are restored.
There will also be no further postings of anything from my collection.
There is no appreciation here.
To all my supporters, especially Marlboroken, Ken6890 and Ah Rat - thank you and take care....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 30-12-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
boyyy3335 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome ! That shining neh neh looks so tasty !!
Old 27-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 5
ShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud of

Nice thread, I always wanted to pick up angmo girls in my uni, but find them hard to approach. As a student I don't have money to throw around too
Old 29-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43026 / Power: 54
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

I Though there are new update

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above for my latest post anytime when is my turn

2B up 2nd RDS:Andrew101, hungten,

next up:No Q
Old 10-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster (P)

Been fucking overtime!
My gf is smart, refuses to allow me to use the camera.
Anyway, got her screaming in orgasm last night and she finally relented.
And creampied her multiple times.
She has the tightest vagina I've ever fucked!
I refused to allow her to wash up after I came and continued fucking her.
Cum was dripping down her thighs as she went for a glass of water.
Priceless!

She missed a few days of birth control on an overseas trip, so I hope everything is OK....
Had to stop fucking after an hour as her vagina was sore...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01158_crop.jpg (257.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01252_crop.jpg (306.7 KB, 74 views)
Old 10-02-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster (P)

Vidcap from a 4K video downsampled.
OK. Enough technicalities. Deepthroat. Nuff said...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-02-10-01h14m38s428_crop.jpg (106.2 KB, 74 views)
Old 10-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love boobs View Post
vidcap from a 4k video downsampled.
Ok. Enough technicalities. Deepthroat. Nuff said...
wow!!!!!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 5
ShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud ofShanJi has much to be proud of

Awesome picture, bro Iloveboobs.
for a graduate in his mid 20s, only way to find this kind of girl is to travel to east europe right
Advert Space Available