The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Stavic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 1 who got away

Nice update
Old 23-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Our departure from the hills back into the city delayed as we had to wait the snow plowders cleared the roads back down. Having to stay over for lunch then Jimmy driven us for the 2hrs.this time Mimi chosen to sit in the passager seat while took the front. At the end he dropped us off at the Shibuya Station then we went on foot crisscrossing the smaller lanes before reaching an old pink colourful 4 storey buliding at a small cross junction.

D: We be staying here ...
M: Here? (Pointing at the signboard with the SEX in Leon light )
D: let's go..it is cold outside ..As I dragged Mimi through the main door.
Ding~Dong ~
A young chubby man stood up then place a price list card on the counter. He didn't even bother to look as us as the playing his games on the phone
"Yōkoso~1-Jikan kyūkei ¥2000 ,Han'nichi ¥7000 & Tokubetsuna baai wa, kyakushitsu de riyō kanōna risuto ga arimasu" ( welcome , for 1 hr rest ¥2000, halfday ¥7000 and there is list in the room for special services)
D: Takamashi-san no yoyaku ga arimasu ( I have a reservation )
He opened a sliding door behind him shouted ..
"Otōsan wa takamashi-san no yoyaku o shite iru hito ga iru" (father got people here with reservation )
And elderly man appeared from the door "Watashi wa kare no burei ni totemo zan'nendesu" (i am so sorry for his rudeness)
"Kokode wa 4-kai e no erebētā no pasu to rūmukī ( here are pass for the lift to the 4th floor and your keys)
"Hottopūru wa yane no ue ni arimasu anata ga kanryō shitara akusesu doa o tojiru koto o wasurenaide kudasai"(the hot pool is on the roof do remember to close the access door once you are done)

Walking through a corridor lited in Red lights and it walls pasted with pictures of young and matured woman with their contacts write we finally reached the lift and got to our room. Unlike the love motel rooms below us , this a fully equipped apartment totally different from what there is below. There is a small cooking area & a sleeping room.Mimi settled he luggage aside then rest on sofa

M: D~ of all places.. You put us in a love motel ~
D: okay mah bring you to 开房(book room for sex) or you more interested to try the any of their specialty room below. Or want me bring in a Japanese male whore for you~
Mimi threw a cushion at me..
D:Later we go checkout the rooftop~

We spend the rest of the day unpacking our stuffs as we be staying here for the rest our Tokyo trip. The evening we headed out doing some shopping in the district and dinner . Wow even at a time when Xmas is coming there are lots of "school girls" out on the streets.. I wonder if I ever get to try 1.. Despite our motel is located at 1 quiet corner of Shibuya the streets and small lanes are relatively busy even by time we got back . And we even bummed into people leaving the motel rooms sharing stares at the ladies beside the guys... Wa some of them really KAWAII~ how we do they fare in bed ~ On our way to the lift we managed to peek into1 of the room equipped a multipurpose SM rig~ just chain the woman and u can locked her down & you flip her anyway you liked
Old 24-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

We spend the next morning laying in bed till almost 11am them had instant cup noodle for brunch as my next meeting will only be 1pm somewhere nearby. Once we were done there we had plans for sightseeing till sunset. After about 20mins walking through the small we arrived at what looks more like an old .small 3 storey factory with big red "映画 " sign.Once entered the walls inside were covered with posters of Jav front covers , Life-sized Actresses displays etc.There was a small reception desk with a lady manning it and behind her most of the desk are empty , maybe the staffs aren't back from lunch ..

D:Watashi wa ryū 1 o miru tame ni koko ni iru( I am here to see Dragon1~ )
M: Where are we? Another love motel or some sort of sex movie house?
Recep: Kare wa reberu 3 de anata o matte iru(he waiting for at lvl 3). Kaidan o migi no saisho no heya made mochiagete kudasai (go up the staircase 1st room on the right )
Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita ~(Thank you) Mimi you wanna wait here for awhile ?
M:Okay~ She went to check out the posters around the reception area as I went up. Unknown to her the receptionist had made a phone call to someone

5 mins had passed and Mimi is getting abit restless from the waiting. Then a tall slim lady dress in OL suit with short tie up hair. She pretended to walk pass Mimi but stopped and turned around looking at her
“中国人”(PRC)?she asked
M: No no ~ 马来西亚~(Malaysian )
"Hi, my name is Kara~ nice to meet you "
K: why not you come sit in our pantry ~ there I could offer you something warm and take off your coat .
Mimi nob and followed her in. The pantry was up in the 2nd level at the end of a narrow corridor.
K: you can hang your coat here~ sorry its abit small but at least you could be more comfortable here.
Looking around the pantry....
M:you have everything in here same liked the apartment we were staying at~
K:Tokyo is a clamped up place . Property here are expensive to most people .. You want tea?
M:Nice ~what tea is this?
K:Oh is our house brand special ~specially brew for ladies ~ you want some more? (topping up Mimi 's cup)

20 mins passed......
K: wanna look around?
M: sure~
Kara lead Mimi next door to studio a set with sofa and coffee table.
K:Make yourself comfortable ~
As mimi seated down the surrounding light dimmed leaving only the sofa +coffe table area litted. Then she sat next to her.
K:So this your 1st time to Japan ~had ever seen any JAV production ?
M:that was long time ago ~ and wow all the toys ~ Shiok meh?
K: You wanna try 1~ gently stroking on Mimi arms and on her hair .... She turned grab a back massager then runs it down Mimi back and arm ...
M: itchy~
K: come try it yourself ~... Mimi took it and massage her legs ....
K: no ~ no~ this way ~ taking it then press between Mimi 's legs.
M:Stop ~itchy ...
Kara started planting kisses on Mimi neck then lick her ears..
Mmm.. Mimi closed her eyes to enjoy the moment
K:nice ? Mimi nob without saying anything ..
K:your jeans are to tight & thick ~ let me help you ~.
Kara stood up, removed her bottoms then move onto Mimi and took off hers.
K: Can you feel it.. Pressing thr massager over Mimi panty...
Mmm.... As Mimi enjoys being pleasure by the massager.
K: Come you try yourself ..handling Mimi the massager then she used her hands press & message Mimi breast..
Agghh.....
K:you liked it....? Kara now started licking Mimi earlobes and squeezing her breast ....
Aghh..
Aghh....
BANG! The studio door slammed opened.
"Baka! Nanishiteruno! Raito to sutoppurōringu de!" (idiots ! What are you doing !on the lights & stop rolling!)
The studio brighten up , now hidden in the dark clearly there is sound crew & 3 cameraman.
“Dare ga sono aideada!"(who's idea is it!)
No one dared to answer .

"Watashitachi wa kesshite marēshia no josei o motte inakatta,Kanojo wa yoi hanbai taitoru o tsukuru " (we never had a Malaysian woman, she could be good sales !) 1one of the cameraman protested.
K: Kanojo wa sudeni sore ni haitte iru( she is already into it ..) dressing herself back & covered Mimi with her own coat.

"Baka! Sore wa anata ga jōshi no josei ni fureru koto o imi suru wakede wa arimasen" (idiot! that doesn't mean you can touch the boss's woman!)
D: Anata wa kanojo ni dorekurai atae raremashita ka?(how much had you given her?)
D:ryū san~ forget it just give me the tape ..
R:Watashi wa totemo zan'nendesu, sore wa futatabi okoranaideshou (i am so sorry ,it won't happened again )
Old 24-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Our walked back to the apartment was longer than when we 1st came. Mimi was stagging and drifting left to right liked a drunkard.
Hai~ seems liked today programs would be cancelled...
Once we entered the love motel we are staying at the young man manning the counter stood up... Pointing to the seat just beside the door~
"D san~anata o matte iru hōmon-sha ga iru" (D ~ you got a visitor )
It was voice of young lady she is wearing an oversize adidas jacket with the hoodie covering her head
"Watashinonamaeha aiko, T send me" (i am aiko)
She stood up removed the hoodie and give a half bow ~
Kawaii ne~!!!
Aiko age maybe 20 1.6m very cute Japanese girl face that you see as JAV newbie.Her short hair were just long enough to tie a short ponytail. Her oversized jacket had covered up her body ... Can't guess for now..
A: T san~ asked me to hand you this. Passing me a note..
I did a quick browse at the content ..thankfully Senpai send me another lady at the right time.
D:Follow me and help her..(pointing to Mimi )
After entering back into our apartment ,Aiko settled her luggage aside while I begin to strip Mimi.Aiko curiously walked and stare at what I am doing ..
Don't just stand there help me to take her cloths off..
Aiko doesn't seems liked know where to begin with ..
D: Oi~ you remove her top & her bra them bun her hair up... Aiko seems abit shy at doing it..
D:you never seen another naked woman or never strip 1before ?
A:Hai! Showing a determined face to !complete the task ..
I carried Mimi up and headed to the way door to the roof ..
D:Help me open the door !
Aiko followed till I settled her down into the pool of hot water ...
A:Nani ga okotta (what happened ? Looking puzzled at Mimi)
D: Drug by the scouts ..... As massage Mimi arms &shoulders

A:Yatsu! (Bastard!) the last time my classmates encountered 1, I punched and broke his nose (wa so violent wan har.. )And how do you do that? Poining at my hands pressing onto Mimi palm ...
A:can I try ?..
D:give me your hand ~ showing her palm as I pressed on to the few pressure points ..
A: Sōdesu ne~ nice ... She tried massaging Mimi 's palm...
M: ouch!
D:Not too hard ~! As I turned white eye
A: Sorry sorry ... I had never seen a real naked woman before ...
Warrao a~
D: you take care of her here , I go get some towel
Old 24-05-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
JimBeglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, camping for more...
Old 25-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

"Senpai~"
T: I was expecting to u call...
D:yes, I gotten the package you left outside my door. You tricked me to Japan ..
T: Come on D~ nothing too good is for free ~ &..... Since you are new M
T: Oh D~ for old time sick ~ Aiko comes with a set of instructions what to do with her. Ask her okay .....
Tooo.. Tooo.. the line went dead

Aiko had settled Mimi on to the bed Mimi is fast asleep.
D:what happened ? Pointing to the wet patches on Aiko's jacket..
A:She grab and squeeze my breasts !
D:and?
A: So I grab and squeeze back her ...
D:Hahaha... I couldn't control myself~
Aiko begins to blushed ...
D: Do you liked the feeling ?
Aiko didn't answer the question but just keep looking down on the floor.
D:Okay okay... You go get washed up and changed. You be sleeping with Mimi. (Her eyes widen)I going out to see what can I buy to cook for dinner. And you have something for me...?
A: Hai~! Taking out a big envelope from a luggage.

M: D~ I didn't know you can cook ~
A: itadakimasu~
Dinner was just a simple meal of toufu & seaweed miso soup, steamed egg & sweet & sour pork. There isn't much I could buy specially it was already late afternoon.
Aishi ne~ what is this ?
M:ku lu yok ~
Aiko looking confusing at Mimi but just continue eat.
After dinner we settled down watching tv but there aren't anything interesting plus there are tonnes of POV sex channels available in the love motel. The ladies got bored and decided to rest early for the night while I headed up for a soak in the hot pool on the roof.
Relaxing in myself in warm water and cold air of the night and sorting out of the events for the day & Aiko's..
Someone slip into the pool and I didn't even hear the door.It was Aiko, she removed the towel that was wrapped to cover herself before coming in and I could see the blush of shyness on her face..
A: sensei send me....
D: I know ~ earlier you see a naked woman , now you see a naked man ~
Aiko tried to conceal her shyness but I cant stop staring at her cute Japanese girl looks but her figure isn't really your average girl of the same age. She very athletic toned. And her breasts.. Wow.. C or Ds for sure but there are scars on her hands & legs.
D:What else did Senpai told you to do?
A:To offer my body to you ~ and ...
I shifted nearer to her and tiled her head up at looked into her eyes ..
D:Aiko ~ you will come back to me again when the time is right.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
prasit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stay here for more
Old 26-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more from TS.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
unibomber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 26-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 26-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

For the next 3days we spend much of out time doing sightseeing around Tokyo & visited Tokyo Disneyland. I was also amused that Aiko didn't get the freedom liked the others of the same age . Senpai treated her same like is children, send straight to study in boarding schools then during holidays back into Inn to train in marital acts and that's where all the scars come from. From what I observed Aiko fighting skills are way above me.

Tomorrow morning we departing japan for our flight back home. It will be a new chapter in Aiko life ~ Senpai had enrolled her poly which starts classes in Jan. That shouldn't be difficult for a gal of her age to adapt, the problem is that she be staying with me.... Headache ....
Sorting her out at my place will be a pain in the asse as I am long used to staying alone and moving around alone. There is going to be a hard time explaining to Yuki & Fiona about Aiko present...

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my arm ..it must be Aiko ~ as her stealthy movements are really very quiet. But no...
It is Mimi . Placing a finger over lips, she signaled me to quietly follow her out of the apartment and down to the 2nd level.
M: uncle say we must try this ( as we entered one of the love motel room)
Old 26-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

There is a only small boxing ring in the middle. Once inside Mimi stripped me to my briefs and herself... Wow A I piece fishnet suit. we both step into the ring... Then a slow flow of warm love gel started flowing down coating us from the ceiling and fill the ring about 5cm deep..
Wa~..JAV wrestling ...
Mimi licked her fingers in a seductive way..
M:come get me...
I moved swiftly and try to grab Mimi breast but slipped and fell flat on my butt...
D: WTF ~!...
I slided over to Mimi then knock her down like bowling pin.. Ripping off some of fishnet suit on her butt by catching her fall.
Kinky...keke
M: having fun ? As She rub more of the gel over she suit and on me .. And stroking my cock to harden
D: slippery .. As toy with her breasts ... Tearing her suit open exposing her nipples
D: I will punished you for being naughty the other day ..
Resting she on her sides using the slipperiness of the love gel I flipped her spinning over her into a 69 position then stuck my finger into her pussy...
Aghh ... I can no longer tell if is the the wetness of the gel all over us or is it..
Mimi mouth my cock by removing my briefs and begin blowing it to max ..
I released Mimi then turned her flat on her back ..struggle a little through slippery gel then climb onto her and spread her legs wide ... The fishnet torn opened ! Dammit !this is designed to tear open on its own? With 1 movement I rammed my gel coated cock into Mimi pussy ...
Agghh..
There is Warm hot feeling .... it must be caused by the gel! Mimi's pussy doesn't feel this way.
Agghh..
Aghh..
As I pump her , we slide to the edge of the ring. I unplugged myself from Mimi and with the help pole & the ring ropes we managed to stand up. Mimi managed to balanced herself with her hands holding on ropes invitingly showing her butt at me ..while grabbed on her by her hip..
D:Let's try something ...
Before Mimi could reply, I rammed my dick back into her pussy then given a few slow ramming.Then I grabbed her from her breasts then rip open her suit like HULK Hogan ripping of his top ..
Ughh..
Aghh..!
D:Fuck~! I slipped landing flat on my butt onto the floor of ring ..pulling down Mimi together with cock still plugged in. The fall looks more liked she gotten Slam by me . Thankfully the ring is spring loaded to soften the fall.
Agghh.. I continue ramming her but due the gel I couldn't feel her at all. After a more minutes of slippery fucking fun Mimi had enough. She didnt seem to enjoy the bumps we are getting. We headed into the small shower attachment inside to wash up..
M~.. With her usual CFM looks ..
Instead of try other new tricks available to us..we finished off what we started in the shower cubicle just like we usually does. Mimi didn't slept together with Aiko in the room that night but chosen to squeeze with me on sofabed.
Old 26-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BeritaHarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates
Old 26-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Embrent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is fun!!
Old 27-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: The 1 who got away

Dr., there a gentleman and young lady with no appointment here to see you "
"Okay, send the guy to my office then the girl to the examination room. Oh Nancy ~ you may locked and go home. I will close up later."

"if it isn't that Senpai had called, you won't even dare come see me. Why !"
D: Hui hui.. I.. ( no words no lies my mind is totally blank)
HH: Come on D~ or Should I call you Mr.M? Tell something anything even if it is a liar... (looking at the clock on the wall)
HH: your got 20mins more before aiko is awaken from the anesthesia or must inject something onto you to make you talk ?
D:Hui Hui... I....
HH: D~ the last time I saw you you were almost dead laying on the operation table in front me. And the only word you mumbled in your subconscious was my name... (i could she holding back her tears)
D: I know you liked me since we back in academy but....
HH: saved your bullshit D~ Senpai made us had sex with all of our coursemates.. So we did~ but only you ! Why D~ Why did you punched every single guy that made me cry. How many days had you spent in the lockup tortured because of me..
D:Huihui ~ to me..1st day I lay my eyes on you, you are an Angel from the heaven. To me you soul will always be 1. I will never let anyone hurt you. And if anyone tries I well kill them! Kill all of their families even if its a dog in their house !
HuiHui gently place her fingers over lips..
HH: say no more of those, I know you done some terrible stuffs..
Our lips met.. Then the tongues started fencing.. Suddenly she stop ..
HH: so many years had gone by why didn't we even had kissed?

Actually we did I had kissed her many time to sleep but on her forehead .She kissed me many times on the same spot everytime I was suffering in pain because of her ..

Many years back then HuiHui & I were coursemate & to top it up worst till we were room mates for 6mths. Just liked many others foolish youngsters back then we signed up for the organization promising adventure careers and also sort of other bullshit.. Unliked myself HuiHui came from a family of Doctors, unwilling to disappoint her family she took the route of medical studies of a totally different kind. For 6 months we studied,trained , eat and sleep in the same room. And even had to shower together & share the same bed.
To me those were still my happiest days of my life. I felt purposeful protecting my angel. No matter whatever shit she gotten me into. And she always know I be watching over her. I had long lost counted of how many crying nights she had resting her head on my lap due to some unpresent stuffs forced upon her. Cried how many times seeing me injured because of her..
Until the last day, I left without a word. I don't what's the proper explanation or how to feel. I just quietly packed up and go..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1