The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
make sure she is not from this category มีงู
you don't want nongchai to meet pichai
LOL who poke who?
Old 22-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
make sure she is not from this category มีงู
you don't want nongchai to meet pichai
Nari is female หญิง.

not

เพศ: สาวสอง (มีงู)

Want girlfriend (with snake) can find naemlo.
He got many lobang.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 22-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Want girlfriend (with snake) can find naemlo.
He got many lobang.
Thanks for the advertisement... can find "snake" or "anaconda". VIP service caters for different man, different taste.
Old 24-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bryanfongie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings all,

Im going to BKK in July for my own "golden week" if you know what i mean and would like to just get some insights, advices from all the experienced cheongsters here after reading from 24-May-2017 to posts up to 2016.

Here are some of my questions:

1) if i read correctly, nataree is the biggest victim amongst all the soapies that was closed down and the rest are still operational as usual. Which would be the top 3 recommended soapies in terms of service, looks and price? Striking on all fronts quite well. Would it be Lorde, Emaneulle and Hi-So?

2) i saw in kiss massage that they can wear customes to entertain you. Has anyone here tried it before and how was the experience as i couldnt find any review on that? And one of the bros here tried the glory hole table, just wondering would they just caress only or give you a BJ while you're lying downwards?

3) which places has good reviews for giving good nuru gel massages as the reviews i saw are all so so reviews? I intend to tapau threesomes from Tharmae and have not heard any pros here gave a review on this? Would someone be so kind enough to enlighten how was the experience?

4) clubs to visit would be rcas - route 66, oynx and some other ones like DND, Demo, Glow which caters more to local thai, would it be less entertaining for us in the latter clubs? And after midnight clubs would be Levels, Mixx and Insanity. Any other top recommendations that one would reckon i shall have a loo?k - with the intention of picking up ladies of course many factors at play here so understood what im dealing with

5) just to highlight the places to visit in Soi Cowboy and Nana:

Soi Cowboy: Baccara, Crazy House, Shark
Nana/: Angelwitch, Rainbow 2/4, Bangkok Bunnies, Jailbirdz and Playskool

For cockatoo in SC, are they as aggressive as the ladyboy bar in Nana - in the sense that they almost force you to take a ST with them? Because i just want a company and maybe some roaming activities.

Would that be correct? Appreciate all replies and thank you in advance.
Old 24-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow VIP Premium Hold Hand Serwit

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thanks for the advertisement... can find "snake" or "anaconda". VIP service caters for different man, different taste.
Please also extend your VIP premium hold hand serwit to Jakarta as besides Thailand threads more and more jokers ask silly questions there also.

I think this FL Nari stays at or around Watana Mansion.
If you see this type of big boobs girl there please inform me.
Sibei gian and cock itchy man!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:58 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP Premium Hold Hand Serwit

Quote:
Please also extend your VIP premium hold hand serwit to Jakarta as besides Thailand threads more and more jokers ask silly questions there also.

I think this FL Nari stays at or around Watana Mansion.
If you see this type of big boobs girl there please inform me.
Sibei gian and cock itchy man!

So TonyCheong2 like enhance boob big big eh?
Old 24-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone around from 22 to 25 June in Bkk???

long weekend
Old 24-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
So TonyCheong2 like enhance boob big big eh?
Best is natural big boobs lah!

Sometimes I see those lau chio Thai auntie the breast sibei the big sial!
Cumfirm the sex skills sibei ho!
Think about it also cock stand!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 25-05-2017 at 02:50 AM.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Best is natural big boobs lah!

Sometimes I see those lau chio Thai auntie the breast sibei the big sial!
Think about it also cock stand!

LOL now big boob or lau lau one... SYT is all man made
Old 24-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Big or small, I dun bother.... I care about skill on bed.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

if the pictures on fanfinfin are accurate i think the waitress in AGG bars can forget about earning my tips and drinks liao
Old 25-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone try fanfinfin yet?

Will do it on my coming trip to BKK in mid Jul if it happen...
Old 26-05-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Anyone try fanfinfin yet?

Will do it on my coming trip to BKK in mid Jul if it happen...

Looking at a typical fanfinfin profile copy & paste below, dont think its worth it. More cons than pros. Firstly photos may not be accurate, secondly dont know how is the service. Also high chance of getting a LB. Already many outrightly state that they are LB but what about those that dont mention. Also strange that many are operating out of Wattana Mansion and the price is not really cheap. 2000 baht for an hour, 3000 baht for 2 hour and 4000 baht for 3 hours. On top of that dont know what other additional charges they may come up with. Dont think so that service will be that good either. I rather go to Huay Kwang Massage Parlours than risk meeting a dodgy FL. Even Thermae Cafe would be a better bet. If you dont speak Thai even more reason to avoid. Just my opinion.

========

Luielusy89
Wage: 2,000 baht (risk transfer money transfer)
Contact
Convenient location: Huai Khwang
Meeting place: Map
Ideline : jaeb1931
proportion
Chest: 36 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hip: 38 inches
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 53 kg.
More details

Read all the details before you ask me before I come to notice 1-2 hours before and if the appointment is not immediately blocked. No second round. (Pay before all cases do not transfer it)

Lucy's name is 26 years old (100% authentic)

🌺 proportion

Chest: 36

Waist: 26

Hips: 38

Weight: 53kg

Height: 165 cm

🌺 Description:

Field Reports from overseas job vacancies ***

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

🍌 2000/1 water / 1hr

🍌🍌3000 / 2 water / 2hr

🍌🍌🍌4000 / free sex / 3hr.

📌 add +500

📌 Break up the mouth +500

📌 add water +1000

💵💵 Collect money before bed is not on the price 💵💵

💋 All 69 positions are arranged. Heavy weight, buttocks are fresh, muddy, fun, playful, playful, fun talk, licked eggs, have a bath, have not hastily sucked milk, lick, Fall in love with your tongue, get the water, get all kinds of things, all the service to the heart of course.

🚫 taboos 🚫

: Not selling photos

Not swing

No sex phon on all cases

Not live

: Do not pick up overnight

: Do not get outside

: Do not take clients to play drugs (smoke it)

: No money transfer

: Under age 20 not accepted

🌺 Ask people who do not have a real appointment, do not get along with the line. Wasting time

🌺 Job Location: Wattana Hotel Ratchada 17 only.

🌺 Job Opening Time: 09:00 -03: 00 hrs
Old 26-05-2017, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Big or small, I dun bother.... I care about skill on bed.
Ao gan gaeng jang luey!

Old 26-05-2017, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Looking at a typical fanfinfin.....
Base on your loose transalation... fanfinfin need to do bank transfer to the girls?

Wait you transfer and its a no show....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1