The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
andywoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Just view some of the thread in Malaysian sex scene. And notice most of the photo come with face, just wonder why Singapore sex scene do not have. Only body. Should we improve so that all bros get a better treat.
Old 15-10-2010, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Malaysia Vs Singapore Sex Scene

Even the HC is different. In Malaysia, if you go to HC, they can call all the available girls who is not working at that time to come out and let you choose until you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywoo View Post
Just view some of the thread in Malaysian sex scene. And notice most of the photo come with face, just wonder why Singapore sex scene do not have. Only body. Should we improve so that all bros get a better treat.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential

I believe that is called "shine mirror". Also, most of the HCs have yummy food for the hungry cheongster. Such as Saboon, Bluewave, Lion City, New York, Armada, Kiwi etc. Only one I think dun have is Sunshine.
Old 15-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockInPuss View Post
I believe that is called "shine mirror". Also, most of the HCs have yummy food for the hungry cheongster. Such as Saboon, Bluewave, Lion City, New York, Armada, Kiwi etc. Only one I think dun have is Sunshine.
I think HC very hard to compare. Last time i go to Leisure in Bt timah also serve good food. If Singapore FL can show their face at least we know why we going to get.
Old 15-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 20
OkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to behold

Obviously the Malaysia scene is much better, not to mention the sin to ringgit rate exchange.
What you do at present is the cause of your future life.
Old 15-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
JBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Those FL with pics as shown in the malaysian subforum are mainly foreigners, mostly PRC. They are no pics for locals not even body pics. At least FL dome 3, we can see the body shots of local FL. But the price for local malaysian are much more affordable than FL dome 3 pricing.
Old 16-10-2010, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCheongster View Post
Those FL with pics as shown in the malaysian subforum are mainly foreigners, mostly PRC. They are no pics for locals not even body pics. At least FL dome 3, we can see the body shots of local FL. But the price for local malaysian are much more affordable than FL dome 3 pricing.
Agree. I mean PRC in Singapore sex scene also dun show photo. I kanna a few time a bit old FL. But i know is my luck. Hopefully TS can load photo with face in Singapore Sex scene. At least we know what we see what we get.
Old 16-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

well probably its to protect those gems for the local authorities that may be prowling this website lah. The main thing is that usually the fr given by the bros should be sufficient for u to make your own decision whether to cheong or not. If u give the girl's service plus put her face on it then local mata sure will catch one. There is always a reason for everything. Moreover which girl wanna put her face on the net for everyone to see when she is selling her services....
Old 16-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
looking4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
well probably its to protect those gems for the local authorities that may be prowling this website lah. The main thing is that usually the fr given by the bros should be sufficient for u to make your own decision whether to cheong or not. If u give the girl's service plus put her face on it then local mata sure will catch one. There is always a reason for everything. Moreover which girl wanna put her face on the net for everyone to see when she is selling her services....
I totally agree with this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1