The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

On the money: How much should you tip in Vietnam?

By Vi Vu May 26, 2017 | 12:11 pm GMT+7

Some may say any tip is a good tip, but it's important to get the right amount.

You are an excited traveler. You want to be polite and generous.

And that’s why you want to stay away from embarrassing situations when it comes to tipping.

“Tip Advisor,” an interactive map created by the British travel insurance Go Compare, offers some valuable suggestions for the globe trotters.

The online tool contains data from 49 destinations across the world, from France and Egypt to Vietnam.

Tipping is not customary in Vietnam, which has been hailed as one of the cheapest places for travelers. Yet a gratuity is always appreciated.

But how much is good and how much is too much?

Some restaurants already add 5 percent service charge on the bill, but otherwise, diners would make the staff happy if they pay an extra 5-10 percent for a good meal, Tip Advisor suggested.

Customers at a bar should leave some change or round up the bill. A taxi driver is also happy to keep the change, although they normally do not expect that, it noted.

Vietnamese's average income is around $180 a month.

Lonely Planet introduced the tool in a report on Thursday. It said tipping remains an etiquette nightmare for many travelers and the differences in tipping culture can lead to misunderstandings or embarrassing situations.

The loose tipping customs in Vietnam are quite similar to other Southeast Asian destinations such as Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand, although tipping in Bali is highly recommended.

The U.S. is the place where tourists should be ready to tip, according to the tool. They should offer some extra money for every drink ordered in a bar and pay an extra 15-20 percent with a restaurant bill. Even bad service at a restaurant is expected to be tipped 10 percent, it said.

Now you get the gist. Let’s leave the good karma (and reputation) behind you.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
hello taiko!!!
anh khoe k?

aiyah sharing nowadays getting more difficult.
some men like to get into good books (then bed) with the woman so others more careful.
hows the VBs doing ah in HCM?

Wah western visitor indeed I should be asking you instead, now JKT got bombing somemore so better be careful

Want to find out leh please buy HCM tickets

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Huh...lidat also can...not belittle you lah...just that you kept saying you every year remain same age...

din know nowadays you get upset...will not post such thing anymore...

Huhuhu I very small gas nowadays mah....................

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
no care lah...anyway I retire from cheonging scene long ago...nothing to share and seriously in hcm or Vietnam nothing really exciting nowadays...

Have leh last time you still got share the foody thingy now no more liao...... now becum news reporter

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Huhuhu I very small gas nowadays mah....................

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
So am i leh...

Old 30-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have leh last time you still got share the foody thingy now no more liao...... now becum news reporter

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Ha...what food you want me to share...hcm or vietnam food dun change much...

Old 31-05-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
So am i leh...

So must find one day to find out whose gas is smellier

I tot I saw 1 very funny post in the HC thread last time, this guy was asking for lobang for any joints that have gals that is willing to fart on his face champion liao see too many JAV liao ..... ^_^

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

Fresh & pinkish abalones plus xiao long bao, especially those that is from 18 to 21 years old kekekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Seriously tho, doesn't matter to me leh cos even tho different joints sell same food but got different tastes as cooked by different people so can try if it looks interesting from your articles

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
So must find one day to find out whose gas is smellier

I tot I saw 1 very funny post in the HC thread last time, this guy was asking for lobang for any joints that have gals that is willing to fart on his face champion liao see too many JAV liao ..... ^_^

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
U hv time to read meh...

Nowadays many funny ppl asking funny things...dun take what posted seriously...

Old 31-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fresh & pinkish abalones plus xiao long bao, especially those that is from 18 to 21 years old kekekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I lost my fetish to post here...still post some in the other thread...search my post u see...

Old 31-05-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously tho, doesn't matter to me leh cos even tho different joints sell same food but got different tastes as cooked by different people so can try if it looks interesting from your articles

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Hardly try new food unless i travel out of hcm...some food too far n not nice no point to post...

If come across will post lol...

Old 01-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
U hv time to read meh...

Nowadays many funny ppl asking funny things...dun take what posted seriously...

Sometimes just glance thru the different thread titles nia nia to see if anything interesting nowadays all dominated by advertiser's posts liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
I lost my fetish to post here...still post some in the other thread...search my post u see...

Your number of posts per day is.... if I search sure see until eyes blur blur.........

Cheerios......SS)* ^_^
Old 01-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hardly try new food unless i travel out of hcm...some food too far n not nice no point to post...

If come across will post lol...

No need personally have go before one lah, from the www also can, just like that 1 fella whom used to post frequently on those found on foody.vn joints

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1