The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
we locals are tamada.. meaning we pay $50 for 25-30 mins of service.. the special one are for the foreigners .. $80 for 40 mins or 100 for 40 mins i think

Nearly the same pricing as local punters because using your abovementioned prices, it's $40 for 20 mins. Etc.

When these Geylang girls smile at us, they often just put it on. Because when I was the only punter in a Geylang Thai girl house, when another punter walked in, all the girls sat up straight and smiled widely. When he left immediately, they all stopped smiling and slouched.
Old 18-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Because when I was the only punter in a Geylang Thai girl house, when another punter walked in, all the girls sat up straight and smiled widely. When he left immediately, they all stopped smiling and slouched.
are u as handsome as him? ...
Old 18-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: FR On L18H38 G38

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Went to this house and saw G38 smiling sweetly for the umpteenth time. Finally decided to try her. Paid 50 and okt says "tamada", thought I don't understand. Heck care.

Once in the room, definitely not "tamada". Hug and light french before shower. Thorough catbath and passionate frenching followed by deepthoat bbbj. Her facial expression during fj is heavenly. Definitely rtf material.

G 38 have full back tattoo bro ?
Old 18-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

G38 still give same service to me ....only this time got bbbj which is quite good. Only got mad frenching from her once last time but after that no more. I kind of remembered why I stopped rtf her. Not really becos she don't bbbj before , just find the sessions nothing special.

Saw g7 on the way out....wow her body like VA VA voom. ..small size but solid s curve due to the protruding butt. So far no FR

G9 look not bad too damn Tua liao. ..real fake ?
Old 19-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: FR On L18H38 G38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
G 38 have full back tattoo bro ?
Yes she has.
Old 22-05-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

An FR on G38...

Tried something different from the usual SOPs that other bros may have done with the WL of Geyland.... So decided to report my findings....

Went for 2 session with G38. After the shower, instead of proceeding to lie on the bed, I got her to lie on the bed first. Kissed her and gave her a catbath . Next, after focusing on each breast for at least 2min.. i proceeded down south... and gave a slow lick on her pussy.She seemed to like it as I continued to lick long strokes and occasionally using my tongue to insert into her pussy. Next, she decided to let her hair down that is when I know... this is it man..

From licking her clit slowly, I started to increase speed. flicking it with my tongue and licking it fast and furious. Her moans seemed to become louder and after a substantial time of such licking, I used my arms to grab around her legs and pulled her towards me to apply more pressure on her clit. It went on and on and finally she moan loudly and shuddered...

After that, it was her turn to service me. Lots of kissing and bbbj... and she was very accommodating to the various positions. Can see she went the extra mile to ride me in cowgirl style. Even though she was tired and stopped while (like 30sec), she went on it again. Ultimately i surrendered all my sperm to her

Washed up, gave a small hug to her and I went home satisfied
Old 22-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know giving cowgirl was extra mile? Tot cowgirl supposed to be sop?
Old 22-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Next time bring Kaya or honey
Apply whole body lick lor
Or bring Ayam or ikan curry
Also can hor.

FR become curry curry or butter Kaya
Old 22-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
An FR on G38...

Tried something different from the usual SOPs that other bros may have done with the WL of Geyland.... So decided to report my findings....

Went for 2 session with G38. After the shower, instead of proceeding to lie on the bed, I got her to lie on the bed first. Kissed her and gave her a catbath . Next, after focusing on each breast for at least 2min.. i proceeded down south... and gave a slow lick on her pussy.She seemed to like it as I continued to lick long strokes and occasionally using my tongue to insert into her pussy. Next, she decided to let her hair down that is when I know... this is it man..

From licking her clit slowly, I started to increase speed. flicking it with my tongue and licking it fast and furious. Her moans seemed to become louder and after a substantial time of such licking, I used my arms to grab around her legs and pulled her towards me to apply more pressure on her clit. It went on and on and finally she moan loudly and shuddered...

After that, it was her turn to service me. Lots of kissing and bbbj... and she was very accommodating to the various positions. Can see she went the extra mile to ride me in cowgirl style. Even though she was tired and stopped while (like 30sec), she went on it again. Ultimately i surrendered all my sperm to her

Washed up, gave a small hug to her and I went home satisfied
I don't think she likes to be lick....or maybe it takes her awhile to warm up ? she was making "noises" when i licked her but i know she is just acting cos no juice came out. FJ also she make a lot of "noises", but when i switch pattern, she apply ky.....

I enjoy her BBBJ though, but it's too short....i asked her why she stop , she "asked if i like it is it ?" really miss the BBBJ / CIM of former Lor6 h70 G16
Old 22-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I didn't know giving cowgirl was extra mile? Tot cowgirl supposed to be sop?
Well.. She was do Ng cowgirl for quite a while.. 2-5 whole minutes. If it was me.. My legs would be damn tired. But after resting abit, she continued again. So I would say that takes effort
Old 22-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I don't think she likes to be lick....or maybe it takes her awhile to warm up ? she was making "noises" when i licked her but i know she is just acting cos no juice came out. FJ also she make a lot of "noises", but when i switch pattern, she apply ky.....

I enjoy her BBBJ though, but it's too short....i asked her why she stop , she "asked if i like it is it ?" really miss the BBBJ / CIM of former Lor6 h70 G16
Hmmm.. I was licking for quite a while.. Maybe that is why ba.
Old 25-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Feeling horny for a few weeks and after a Long hiatus from G area, today finally visit. Already read on g38 frs a few times but always sceptical to try out. Cut short, went in and choose g38. First impression she was damm cute. Went in room strip see her full back tattoos like hoseh going to bonk a yakuza girl. Shower was pretty sop, nothing special. On the bed the real actions begin. Heavy frenching and she catbath me all over, next give a few mins of bbbj which was pretty good. FJ was sensual and erotic as we pump and French at the same time. Finish her off in missionary position, is a great bonk and will rtf again
Old 27-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
she was making "noises" when i licked her but i know she is just acting cos no juice came out. FJ also she make a lot of "noises", but when i switch pattern, she apply ky.....
shes not bad but g69 gfe n acting skills better ..
looks lose out a bit but maintains a tiny waist fair skin n nice nipples ..
g2 g16 looks interesting
Old 27-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
shes not bad but g69 gfe n acting skills better ..
looks lose out a bit but maintains a tiny waist fair skin n nice nipples ..
g2 g16 looks interesting
Important question.... real or fake tits.....what is the size ?
Old 29-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Important question.... real or fake tits.....what is the size ?
G2 tits real I think big bs/ small cs? But her nipples damn turn off.
Recommended only if you want to try syt face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1