The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Like that you also know huh. Ok everyone Huat together!
Her darling knows more than me wat.....anyway a Wl is like a history teacher.....she will alaways repeat n repeat n repeat n repeat to customers ard her la.....many also knows...only no say much.......
Old 24-01-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Her darling knows more than me wat.....anyway a Wl is like a history teacher.....she will alaways repeat n repeat n repeat n repeat to customers ard her la.....many also knows...only no say much.......
I talking about the gems you mentioned at 1817 Lah. I don't care about WL darling and all that.

Can share more about what gems there are at 1817?
Old 24-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
I talking about the gems you mentioned at 1817 Lah. I don't care about WL darling and all that.

Can share more about what gems there are at 1817?
I was trying to divert attention from cluster fuck 2045 n see long time nobody mention 1817 so just say 1817 la.......i admit i have selfish intention here......but i though i really saw quite nice girl walking out 1817 leh.....i confuse now.....where should i go ........
Old 24-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I was trying to divert attention from cluster fuck 2045 n see long time nobody mention 1817 so just say 1817 la.......i admit i have selfish intention here......but i though i really saw quite nice girl walking out 1817 leh.....i confuse now.....where should i go ........
haha... thanks bro for the tip
Old 24-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha... thanks bro for the tip
I also got new cave to do my multiple rtfs lol what is out here are to throw a red herrings to snoopers the die hard Cheongster won't share real kangtao openly where got good pussy to fuck...
Old 24-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hehehe I am immune to girls sad stories I can even compiled a book 12 sets and sell to young girls to use for sad stories telling ...
Prolly you can get a publisher to print it like those GCE O & A Level 10-year series tutorial questions with answers and sell them to the newbie WLs in GL ... Am sure there is a demand for it ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hehehe I am immune to girls sad stories I can even compiled a book 12 sets and sell to young girls to use for sad stories telling ...
You can open a tuition centre, courses starting with "Beginner KC" up to "Bao negotiation"
Old 27-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is Bing Er still around? Saw her once around a month ago but t never got the chance to try as need to wait for another customer in the queue. She sure has the right curves and height.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:19 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Is Bing Er still around? Saw her once around a month ago but t never got the chance to try as need to wait for another customer in the queue. She sure has the right curves and height.
Two weeks ago still around
Old 27-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Quote:
Haha....when wls told me their sad stories, i usually switched off.....in my mind thinking pay u to bonk u.....not to listen to ah ma ah gong stories.....never a good listener....and dun bother to be one too....
Old 27-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
noted with thanks.....
Old 27-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
noted with thanks.....
With Bei Bei gone who is ur replacement killer ?
Old 27-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
With Bei Bei gone who is ur replacement killer ?
hey bro, very hard to find Bei Bei replacement....cos she is the only wl i would bonk her in her sexy office attire....thinking of it now makes my cock hardened...CB....should have bonked her more...anyway thanks for your recommendation on Bei Bei.....Appreciate that....

Actually i got a list of wls to try first....any good onesi will let u know openly or privately......hehe....

Recently in 1811, i bonked G3 Cat80 Thai......quite chio....when she smiles damn pretty....slim....perky B cup....not tall....very dark skin like malay....will post her fr real soon
Old 28-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

The 2045 old ap bei bei left.

The okt went around telling bro didnt have a chance to see bei bei before that other of his sitting girls are bei bei. Very unscrupulous to earn Bros money.
Pls DO NOT fell for his trap.

Sharing becos I do not wish to have my fellow brow waste $150. This okt is also very unethical to earn. Going to boycott 2045.

Friendly reminder, bro can disagree but don't flame pls.

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter

Last edited by cimhol; 28-01-2015 at 11:32 PM.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Avoid hong tou from this house.
She will try to finish U off in 15mins. No service but keep smiling. Damn bitch. Waste of money.

2045 girls are gnerally ok except this hong tou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1